Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! (1325 Views)

This Life, Just Give Your Life To God And Be Peaceful. / Pls Read:Need A Job Or Any Remote Work / Must Read For Those In Production Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 19, 2019
Please don't mind my pidgin English...
God bless everyone here. Please, blessed Nairalanders please I need a job for the sake of my family, please. My 2 little kids are hungry and hunger wants to collect my kids from me, please. I can do any job as long as money will come out of it to feed my family. My story is a very long story that I can't even start explaining it all because it might occupy 10 pages. But in short, well, I was duped all in the name of fighting for the greener-pastures and for the betterment of myself and my family (Good life for my kids especially) I sold everything I had and trusted this man who happened to be a coach to someone I know so very close and he promised to help me process some working/traveling documents to Canada with a job. Based on someone I know for a long period of time and with trust, I followed up and submitted all he asked me to submit. Tears always flow whenever I remember or start explaining how everything went. I am a hustler right from my childhood, struggling so hard to help my family my parents and my younger once. I am not getting older, I'm 33yrs old no educational opportunities due to financial crisis right from my background but I struggle so hard to make sure I cover the shame in my family. And now I am married to a beautiful lady and God has blessed us with 2 kids a girl and a boy 3/1 years old. This year 2019 has been the worst year of my life but still yet for the sake of my kids I'm still pushing so hard but right now, I'm stocked and hooked. I'm a very good driver, I have some experience in house building, car dealing. I have begged everyone I know that are rich if they can help me to get a SIENNA space car for an interstate transportation on a higher purchase agreement and I am ready to take an oath with this person and also take him/her down to my community home town where I came from which no matter what I will never run away from my home town and no one will ever want to be disgraced in his home town. My wife and my kids are in Lagos hungry and crying I couldn't bear it anymore I followed a tanker to meet an engineer who promised I will work on his site but refused to send me transport to come over. And on getting here we worked for a few days and the owner of the house (site) asked us to stop because his wife has cancer which he wants to focus on. Now I'm stuck here in Abuja sleeping in an uncompleted building but my wife doesn't know about it. Every day I move around looking for any site where they are working building houses to ask if they will need a laborer or bricklayer or maybe if I'm blessed, a site supervisor because I'm good at that to make sure your materials are well used and maintained.
Please, Nairalanders I beg of you all to help me with any kind of job I'm smart and intelligent don't worry about my educational background my brain is sharper and ready to carry anything. Please I need a job I don't know if my phone number is allowed to be posted here but you can check my signature please my WhatsApp number is there call, text or WhatsApp please I need a job please I beg of you all please anything. My little kids are hungry please I based in Lagos but I'm stuck here in with. Please with any job anywhere in Nigeria I will find my way to come over, please WhatsApp me or drop me your contact I will message you, please
Re: Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! by Promotions: 2:34am On Dec 19, 2019
Kelvinbet78:
[color=#006600][/color]see below
honestly I don't know what to make of you...you don't know when to play, someone needs help and you're posting "bet"..you just weak me cry

1 Like

Re: Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2019
Hmmmlalasticlala undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! by Greatzeus(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2019
Not just you bro, millions of Nigerians are either jobless or underemployed or underpaid,so those who could help you with a job also have family members or friends who needs it.
This really breaks my hear,Look for something to do or sell,use the skill you have to start something,nomatter how small.
This phase will pass,goodluck cry

1 Like

Re: Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2019
Bro imagines selling what I have to process Canada working visa and still got scammed. I'm totally empty not even a good phone to chat all I'm asking right now is if someone could please give me a 2004/6 sienna on a higher purchase believe me I know what to do with it and pay back the car full payments within some months.
Greatzeus:
Not just you bro, millions of Nigerians are either jobless or underemployed or underpaid, so those who could help you with a job also have family members or friends who need it.
This really breaks my heart, Look for something to do or sell, use the skill you have to start something, no matter how small.
This phase will pass,goodluck cry
Re: Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! by 1stKing: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2019
KINGYAGAA:
Bro imagines selling what I have to process Canada working visa and still got scammed. I'm totally empty not even a good phone to chat all I'm asking right now is if someone could please give me a 2004/6 sienna on a higher purchase believe me I know what to do with it and pay back the car full payments within some months.
i think it's best you deal with the scam first.
What steps have you taken towards this aspect?
Re: Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2019
The man is no where to be found all his numbers are off we I have done everything even went to the police station at Pipeline police station road Ikotun road till date nothing nothing and I can't fold my hand and sit down while my kids are hungry. Now my wife doesn't even know where I am oh God I just wish God can touch someone to help me on a higher purchase with a space vehicle for an inter state transportation, i swear to deliver even before the agreement period I swear down.
1stKing:
I think it's best you deal with the scam first.
What steps have you taken towards this aspect?
Re: Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! by Sarah17(f): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
So touching story

1 Like

Re: Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! by Evergreen4(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Find your way back to Lagos. Locate any keke maruwa rider and explain to the person to help you find one to ride.

This country self
Re: Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
And what if I tell you that I am homeless where I am right now you won't even believe it. I dont even know how to ask for accommodation but all I want the most is even a job to feed my kids
Sarah17:
So touching story
Re: Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! by OyinKris(f): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
I think you should report this case to the DSS office in the state
Re: Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
I reported to a police station where I have people but the worse is that the man is nowhere to be found said he's out of the country so I lost everything and nothing to do anymore but my kids have to eat
OyinKris:
I think you should report this case to the DSS office in the state

(1) (Reply)

Shell Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form/portal Is Open Apply Now / Is This Real Or Scam Interview / Become Your Own Boss Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.