Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Okorocha Fires The Nation, Denies Confirming Senator Ben Uwajumogu's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Fires The Nation, Denies Confirming Senator Ben Uwajumogu's Death (801 Views)

Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies / Benjamin Uwajumogu Protests At INEC Office, Demands His Certificate Of Return / "Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Fires The Nation, Denies Confirming Senator Ben Uwajumogu's Death by fergie1989(f): 3:40am On Dec 19, 2019
Senator Rochas Okorocha has denied confirming the supposed death of Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu, who represents Imo North in the senate.

Okorocha in several tweets denied confirming the ‘falsehood’ while responding to a tweet from The Nation calling it absurd.

Another news outlet is however saying, the Senator is alive, only that he has been flown to Dubai to receive more medical attention.

''Pls disregard any rumour flying around. Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu the senator representing Imo North Senatorial District is alive not dead and currently at a Dubai hospital receiving medical treatment. He is only receiving some critical medical attention,'' NT reported. Below are Okorocha's tweets...

''This is very absurd as I did not speak to anyone to confirm this news. This kind of journalism is totally unacceptable. We must strive to do better.

''I am utterly shocked that a platform like @TheNationNews would go to extent of putting my name behind such falsehood in the bid to break news. 'Let me reiterate that I didn’t speak to journalists regarding the news making rounds about the passing of Senator Ben Uwajumogu

''I demand that @TheNationNews take down this news piece as it is false and completely misleading. One would expect better from such a platform.''

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/okorocha-fires-nation-denies-confirming.html

Re: Okorocha Fires The Nation, Denies Confirming Senator Ben Uwajumogu's Death by fergie1989(f): 3:41am On Dec 19, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Okorocha Fires The Nation, Denies Confirming Senator Ben Uwajumogu's Death by mattjunior(m): 3:42am On Dec 19, 2019
So he is alive after all sad Nigeria and fake news undecided
Re: Okorocha Fires The Nation, Denies Confirming Senator Ben Uwajumogu's Death by tuborme: 4:04am On Dec 19, 2019
you and Rochas could not set up a working hospital in IMO state. The flew Rochas to London, they fly you to Dubai.
Re: Okorocha Fires The Nation, Denies Confirming Senator Ben Uwajumogu's Death by Maxymilliano(m): 4:58am On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Okorocha Fires The Nation, Denies Confirming Senator Ben Uwajumogu's Death by GogetterMD(m): 5:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Okorocha Fires The Nation, Denies Confirming Senator Ben Uwajumogu's Death by solmus: 5:49am On Dec 19, 2019
cool

he was qouted wrongly and he made a disclaimer, nothing wrong with that

(1) (Reply)

Revocation Of Ile—arugbo: A New Evidence Against Saraki Emerges / Obaseki- Oshiomhole Hates Me Because I Refused To Hand Over “the Treasury” To Hi / "They Don't Teach Us Anything About Slavey In School" - Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.