Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

Impeachment: Pray For Me – President Trump Cries Out - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Impeachment: Pray For Me – President Trump Cries Out (208 Views)

My Votes Are Magically Disappearing' - President Trump Cries Out / Just In: US Elections: Trump Cries Out Over Alleged Electoral Fraud (see His Twe / “Please Pray For Me”, Donald Trump Cries Out Over Impeachment Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment: Pray For Me – President Trump Cries Out by 9ja2geez(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2019
President, Donald Trump took to Twitter to ask his millions of followers to say a prayer, as the House of Representatives was readying to impeach a president for only the third time in the country’s history.

“Can you believe that I will be impeached today by the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, AND I DID NOTHING WRONG! A terrible thing. Read the Transcripts.
This should never happen to another President again. Say a PRAYER!” Trump posted.

The President was also rapidly retweeting supporters in the conservative media and quoted a leading Republican in Congress who denounced the impeachment process and slammed Trump’s opponents as people who “all they had was never to let him have an easy breath.”

Similarly, Trump is “frustrated” by the impeachment process against him, White House spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham told Fox News.

“He’s frustrated, as evidenced by the letter yesterday,” she said, referring to a seething six-page letter sent by Trump to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi in which he accused is opponents of waging open war and seeking to overthrow democracy.

“At the end of the day he did nothing wrong,” she said. She insisted he remained “focused” on his job as president.

The U.S. House of Representatives is expected to vote on Wednesday to impeach Trump for obstruction of Congress and abuse of power related to his dealings with Ukraine.

FINALLY WATCH HOW IT ALL HAPPENED

https://9ja2geez.com/news/donald-trump-set-to-be-removed-as-u-s-president-today

WATCH HERE

(1) (Reply)

14 Civilians Brutally Killed, 13 Others Missing After Boko Haram Attacked / Kemi Seba Exclusive London Interview / Prophesies From Our Pastors And Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.