Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video (51740 Views)

Another COZA Video Released Ahead Of Program After Controversial Davido Video / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
oyepaulkay:

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1207428516754706432?s=19

Everything about COZA is fake!

I have said it overtime.

COZA is only good at Krest & Puna affairs.

End-time church

1 Like

Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by bigiyaro(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
So COZA church now don dey use worldly celebrities do advert??.....
Chaii!!

what are u esperin from a worldly before?
Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by 1Sharon(f): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Chaii!!

In advertising, you need to target multiple demographics to maximise sales
Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by Misslagbaja: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
merryossai:
This goes a long way to show how Christianity has been bastardized, church no longer seek souls but customers, who will help them raise fund at the expense of their own financial status. COZA took this too far by including an artist with the reputation of Davido as an ambassador of Christ. What is to learn from Davido in the body of Christ? They should also include Naira Marley, Mompha and Tacha to crown their stupidity.

What is to learn from your coza pastor? Tacha and others you mentioned are even better than your pussy hunting, raping, kresting pastor
Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by merryossai(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Misslagbaja:

What is to learn from your coza pastor? Tacha and others you mentioned are even better than your pussy hunting, raping, kresting pastor
Please, he's not my pastor, mind you am not a blind follower.
Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by iyke0280: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Actually i think it makes the church look dumb, who even uses a circular artist that sings about asses and boobs for advert? Lol the church is a tragic comedy where clowns reside. The church is confused ,if they want to be circular let them say so we will know where they stand. soon na soapy dem go dey dance for church. Lol.

This is like a singer like sinach advertising for an oromila festival. grin,that the church even deemed Davido fit to be used in a church concert advert calls for concern.
Lolz... Your opinion is not wrong...the church using a secular artist (who is talented but no role model in my opinion) is questionable to say the least.
It's not like what they did is wrong per se, but look at what it has done...and look at the perception a lot of people have about something like that... Just like apostle paul said in his letter to the Corinthians.. "Someone will say, "I am allowed to do anything." Yes; but not everything is good for you. I could say that I am allowed to do anything, but I am not going to let anything make me its slave" (good news translation).
In other words, that something isn't wrong doesn't mean it is something you should do...especially given public perception.
For instance, is meeting your pastor in a bar a bad thing? No...it's not. But how will it be perceived especially by people who have rigid beliefs and people who are "baby" Christians? So the church had a bad PR moment in my opinion... But davido trying to distance himself from the church when you heard the words that came out of the girl's mouth, but you still went ahead and talked about how you "put God in everything that you do"? That's hilarious...he knew what was going on... Maybe he didn't expect the backlash... But he knew...it's either that or he's just dumb!

1 Like

Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by OnPointMan(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
EmekaBlue:
grin why u come dey disgrace pastor fatioyinbo like this na...d man tag u for his tweet on d video

abeg when this naija turtle go reign pass...upcoming artists decamp him na

Upcoming wey no get sponsor? Davido na heavyweight musician o.
Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by gibzzhd: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
I have never had any respect for these Nigerian circular arts and davido just lost any if there was from me.What was he thinking when he excitedly did the video?I PUT GOD FIRST IN EVERYTHING.
Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by flamingREED(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Chaii!!

What's the title of this clip, please?
Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by Legendguru: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by somehow: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
post=85037590:
From all of us @ : To COZA we go from the 2nd to the 13th of January 2020.

The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail..

Shame to the chidlren of devil and devilhimself, their Father of lies and perdition as the HOLY BOOK says!
Devilhimself will be waiting for them on judgement day, we only pray they all repent from their evil ways before the last days....
JESUS IS LOVE, LOVE IS JESUS!!!

HELL IS REAL!

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER!.....
Can we get an AMEN?!...
Not likes please,
Just An Amen and shares!

Let's put the devil and his children to shame

kiss kiss

You obviously know nothing about christianity

what a pity!
Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by mrZENographer: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jeriel:
So why did they use his face then

Who are the they?
It could be a member who is not even a worker in the church. It could be an enemy.
COZA ministry has denied these allegations. But no one is hearing it.

There is also doctored video of Wizkid and Yiwa Savage promoting COZA. These runner up videos shows the "AUDIO" had been manipulated/doctored
Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
merryossai:
This goes a long way to show how Christianity has been bastardized, church no longer seek souls but customers, who will help them raise fund at the expense of their own financial status. COZA took this too far by including an artist with the reputation of Davido as an ambassador of Christ. What is to learn from Davido in the body of Christ? They should also include Naira Marley, Mompha and Tacha to crown their stupidity.
Exactly, whoever did this is a madman.
Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by Bahddo(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

...And, who exactly did he rape??! What hard evidence do you have to support such spiteful accusation??!...
the court dismissed the rape case because it happened too long ago, not because there isn't evidence it didn't happen. If the court didn't bother with evidence, what are the chances a certain rape-enabler asking for 'hard evidence' on nairaland is actually interested?

With the Davido video, it's evident the pastor has a problem understanding what consent means and why it is important.
Re: Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video by Angelfrost(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2019
Bahddo:
the court dismissed the rape case because it happened too long ago, not because there isn't evidence it didn't happen. If the court didn't bother with evidence, what are the chances a certain rape-enabler asking for 'hard evidence' on nairaland is actually interested?

With the Davido video, it's evident the pastor has a problem understanding what consent means and why it is important.

Rape enabler??!... The discourtesy and poor manners of most of you social media users in this part of the world is saddening, to say the least. What a PITY!!!

Back to the discourse... I neither know nor support coza or her general overseer. I couldn't be fussed in any way if he were convicted... But, I wasn't there when anything happened, I neither know the accuser, nor can I vouch for her integrity... There will always be laws against such, and the laws have laid down guidelines on such matters, however sensitive they are... You can't expect the law or a sensible and neutral individual like myself to simply take the word of the accuser, and convict the accused in the absence of evidence, or at the very least, reliable witnesses or other accusers.

This issue can never be cut and dried, no matter how we rationalize and personalize it... I have simply chosen to be neutral. You should too, except you are personally involved, or privy to information even the court of law is not.

As for Davido's issue with them... That one is quite clear that the church totally misfired and misstepped. I expect them to put forth a statement apologizing to the parties aggrieved... This shouldn't be a big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiri Gbigba Adua / Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response? / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.