Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate (47215 Views)

IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2019
maasoap:

They are not being objective at all. Their sense of judgement is clouded, they're saying what they hope for. That's not analysing. There are many of them, whatever Trump did, was the best.

I don’t have to like or support trump and his policies to be able to say that “trump isn’t going anywhere” in this context ...u and I know that the senate are gonna be biased and only support their own...
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by gcof(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2019
Timil:
Why are Nigerian/African Christians always supporting trump.

I dont get it, is he their Lord and saviour.

Sorry Bro i'm neither a christian nor a muslim, i'm of no religion (deist) but i've stated the obvious fact.

Most Nigerian/African christians are always quick to defend trump even when he's wrong. Which is highly irrational.

Funny thing is most of them knows that even in the US, more than half of Americans are against his government but because they are trying to protect their belief about trump. They wouldn't admit that fact.

And what is their belief? They believe that trump is the man to fight against their imaginary antichrist while they also believe that the Democratic party is a party of antichrist while Republican is the jesus party.
do you live in the US? Or you’re suggestions are based on CNN

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2019
My question is how do you explain to the world that you want to impeach the best America president in decades. Trump is going nowhere. I and my family are against this nonsensical impeachment
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by valarmorghulis: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2019
dicefrost:

In what way was she unfair to Trump?
Good question
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by urahara(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2019
omohayek:

That makes sense. Delusional people motivated by hate and religious fanaticism tend to be the sorts not to recognize when they also happen to fall into the pool of a charismatic charlatan's intended victims: hence all the poor whites voting for Trump to gut the ACA, the fundamentalists who have become the most avid supporters of a thrice-divorced self-confessed serial groper who cheated on all his wives, the farmers who voted for him and are now whining about the wreckage wrought by his tariff wars, and the Stockholm-syndrome afflicted Nairalanders who think any MAGA-hat wearing white Americans would ever view their black behinds with anything more than fear and loathing.

And the funny thing was that I remember when trump first got elected , some Nigerians were saying he was the Antichrist grin grin grin.

The moment he started to bash gays and Muslims and support Isreal , they just coole grin grin.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2019
Xisnin:

I thought you didn't read but it is now obvious that you are too dumb to understand what you read.
The reason for the delay was right there but you can't see it.

Please don't cry.
I pity the woman that birthed an im.becile like you.

“Some progressives have urged Democratic leaders to withhold the articles until Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, agrees to procedures for the Senate trial that Democrats have called for, as well as agreeing to bring in firsthand witnesses like acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney to testify.”

The minority senate democrats don’t get to dictate the rules of the trial to the majority leader just like minority republicans didn’t get to dictate the rules in the house hearings or even get the witnesses they called for too.

McConnell will never acquiesce to the democrats demands and they know this, hence they plan to sit on the articles indefinitely, hence the Impeachment is not as urgent as they claimed, hence my summary was 100% correct.

Go jump off a bridge now.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by urahara(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2019
omohayek:

That makes sense. Delusional people motivated by hate and religious fanaticism tend to be the sorts not to recognize when they also happen to fall into the pool of a charismatic charlatan's intended victims: hence all the poor whites voting for Trump to gut the ACA, the fundamentalists who have become the most avid supporters of a thrice-divorced self-confessed serial groper who cheated on all his wives, the farmers who voted for him and are now whining about the wreckage wrought by his tariff wars, and the Stockholm-syndrome afflicted Nairalanders who think any MAGA-hat wearing white Americans would ever view their black behinds with anything more than fear and loathing.

So far he hates gays and Muslims, he is sinless before them. grin grin
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by eodavids(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2019
Ctorch:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/18/politics/nancy-pelosi-sending-impeachment-articles-senate/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNNi&utm_content=2019-12-19T04%3A46%3A17&utm_medium=social

I remember the regime of then president Clinton: the guy was obviously guilty of abuse of power with that "Fine Lady" in the white house...
At the end, he was not impeached.

This time, I had thought the Democrats will toe that path
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by chewwie(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2019
Right Move. Now the Senate will now have to question if they will hold a fair and impartial trial. They will also have to call multiple witnesses and i would prefer they call hunter biden and not excluding the President. But we all know who the dirty trickster is here, the serial pvssy grabber, tax evader, bankruptcy king and morally dejected insult, racist and diatribal. Without mentioning a name, you know the person
"When you have lots of money, they even let you grab them by the p*say", that's the full quote, which is true. Ladies let rich men, especially businessmen like Trump grab them by the p*say.
Tax evader? Please prove it.
Bankruptcy king? He's a very very successful business, all successful businessmen have been through bankruptcy or near bankruptcy. It's not a Trump thing.
Racist? Give me one instance of racism from president Trump. Please don't run away. Give me just one instance of racism from president Trump.
Stop spewing the nonsense you hear from CNN

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by bukatyne(f): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2019
princemillla:
[b] See working system.[/b]Try that here u will get killed by assassin.

God wake up for Nigerians. We need you more

How is the system working here?
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by bukatyne(f): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I used to tell people that liberalism is a sign of mental disorder.

A Democrats dominated house of Representatives Impeached president Trump and now wants a Senate dominated Republicans to also do so.

Imagine Pelosi saying "we hope they will be fair to us"........Was she fair to Trump.

Republicans should rubbish those articles when finally Pelosi got the nerves to send them.

In McConnell's voice "I am in no hurry"

Rights without responsibility is a curse to civilization.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by chewwie(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2019
Surely she'll get impeached for obstruction of senate and abuse of power
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2019
Timil:
Why are Nigerian/African Christians always supporting trump.

I dont get it, is he their Lord and saviour.

Sorry Bro i'm neither a christian nor a muslim, i'm of no religion (deist) but i've stated the obvious fact.

Most Nigerian/African christians are always quick to defend trump even when he's wrong. Which is highly irrational.

Funny thing is most of them knows that even in the US, more than half of Americans are against his government but because they are trying to protect their belief about trump. They wouldn't admit that fact.

And what is their belief? They believe that trump is the man to fight against their imaginary antichrist while they also believe that the Democratic party is a party of antichrist while Republican is the jesus party.

Stop deceiving self young man if you are not for God you are against God that what is written in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by chewwie(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2019
Alapafaari:
My question is how do you explain to the world that you want to impeach the best America president in decades. Trump is going nowhere. I and my family are against this nonsensical impeachment
Impeached for an absolute non issue! The Dems have put themselves on the wrong side of history
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by chewwie(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2019
The Dems have tried to impeach 3 of the last 5 GOP presidents... Hacks!
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Alawode01(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2019
When she has acknowledge what will be the end of the battle,the republican senators wouldn't fool themselves. who laugh last laugh best.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2019
Alapafaari:
Too bad ur a Nigerian and u can't do shit

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by chewwie(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2019
Flier:
You have not been following American politics or you are just an evil
Trump would be in jail by now if he wasn’t the president
He cheated in 2016 and want to do the same again in 2020 beside you should ask yourself why is he stopping all the witnesses from testifying if he has nothing to hide
99% of his loyalist that helped him to cheat in 2016 are already in jail,the last one will be sentenced on March 28 so I am sure he would have gone to jail as well if he wasn’t the president as if that wasn’t enough he is trying to do the same again in 2020
Democrats know that he won’t be removed from office they just want to impeach him to set the record straight
Cheated in 2016? 2½ years of the Mueller investigation showed the opposite. Clinton's campaign bought and paid for dirt on Trump from the Russians.
Wants to cheat in 2020? Where's your proof?
Who are those that helped him cheat in 2016? Your only proof that he cheated is that he won.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by pesty100(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2019
Openbusiness:
I don't know why people are fussing over nothing. Whether she sends it or not, the US congress can start the trial on their own and everyone knows the Senate will acquit Trump. So Trump isn't going anywhere. As of now, 2020 is guaranteed for Trump. Red wave tsunami is coming. The Democrats just made the dumbest move. Now they have stirred up the red base. And they will go out to vote. Why do they think Republicans never tried to impeach Obama, even though he did some impeachable offenses? Because they knew if they did it, they will stir up mass public democrat support in his favor and they won't have won in 2016.
what impeachable offence did Obama commit?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Jimi24: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

A Democrats dominated house of Representatives Impeached president Trump and now wants a Senate dominated Republicans to also do so.

Imagine Pelosi saying "we hope they will be fair to us"........Was she fair to Trump.

Republicans should rubbish those articles when finally Pelosi got the nerves to send them.

They are playing this for the most maximum effect on November elections and least negative effect on democratic party
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by abbey37(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2019
Minjim:

How was she not fair to Trump?
Did she singlehandedly delivered the impeachment vote.
For Christ sake, even many Republicans voted for it.
They all vote based on the facts available and there are no witnesses yet.
I know the whole issue with die in the Senate, but a msg had been passed, and the coming elections will vindicate them

Oga stop telling lies no single republican voted in favour of the impeachment as matter of fact 3 Democrats voted against it, the process is a sham and pre meditated, this has been the dream of Democrats even before Donald trump was sworn in and this is like there 3rd or 4th effort at it, they couldn't stand the fact that DT won the election despite all there campaign of smear against him using the media.
Madam Pelosi is sick in the head, is she trying to set the rules for the senate or trying to interfere in there dealings? Did they interfere even in the house biased process?
The entire trial at the house was a sham and completely biased
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by nelsonoba: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2019
Right Move. Now the Senate will now have to question if they will hold a fair and impartial trial. They will also have to call multiple witnesses and i would prefer they call hunter biden and not excluding the President. But we all know who the dirty trickster is here, the serial pvssy grabber, tax evader, bankruptcy king and morally dejected insult, racist and diatribal. Without mentioning a name, you know the person

Is there something wrong with you or you're just illiterate? Or is is CNN junk that you've filled your head with all these years and as such you are incapable of reasoning logically? Let me ask you; WHAT WAS THE SPECIFIC CRIME FOR WHICH TRUMP WAS IMPEACHED? CAN YOU POINT TO IT?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by somtookeke(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2019
*Pelosi says she won’t send impeachment articles to the Senate just yet*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/pelosi-says-she-wont-send-impeachment.html

1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Eteka1(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2019
They are only just wasting their time. Senate will clear Trump anytime.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by somtookeke(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2019
*Pelosi says she won’t send impeachment articles to the Senate just yet*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/pelosi-says-she-wont-send-impeachment.html

Bbbb

1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by salam8528: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Democrats: this is urgent. The president is an imminent threat to our democracy. If we don’t remove him now he will steal the next election.

Also Democrats; we’ll just sit on these articles of impeachment as long as we like.

Blatant political witch-hunt.
is that y he was impeached haba Nigerians use ur head for ones. everything shouldn't be based on sentiment. he was removed for obstructing the Congress and abuse of power.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Welcomme: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Timil:
As a matter of fact the islamist in Africa and Nigeria are indifferent to trump. they don't care about his affairs its only their brothers in the other religion that keeps galivating up and down about him
Who told you about that? Go to VOA Hausa Facebook page and old Hausa Facebook pages, go and see how those Hausa guys are insulting Trump and jubilating that he has been impeached. You better shut up. The question is, why do Muslims and atheists hate Donald Trump?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Sultanchidi(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

It's Death on arrival when it gets to the senate.
Trump will win reelection
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Sammiejokes(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2019
salam8528:
is that y he was impeached haba Nigerians use ur head for ones. everything shouldn't be based on sentiment. he was removed for obstructing the Congress and abuse of power.

You are the one that should use your oblagata. Obstruction of congress when there was no injunction from the court, Abuse of power for asking Ukraine president to investigate corruption case in his country.

Just save this Trump wins again in 2020. there is no way anyone who voted him in 2016 will change their mind because of this hoax impeachment. Tax cut, strong economy, USMCA, china Trade, No war, Justice reform helping blacks out of jail, lowest employment in history, Stock market all time high, 401k looking good, building the wall. How do you beat this.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by 27Pushing30: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

What working system , that was the most gross abuse of democratic power the world has ever seen , where a shameless party wants to use it's numbers in the house to deceptively overturn the result of an election
You dey mind the idiot?? An impeachment where NO MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITION VOTED IN SUPPORT shows you how to abuse an election

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by UnimkeAk(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2019
Timil:
As a matter of fact the islamist in Africa and Nigeria are indifferent to trump. they don't care about his affairs its only their brothers in the other religion that keeps galivating up and down about him
Look at you,

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by hyperflex(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Trump is everything America isn’t. Before u reply me please tell me if you’re a Nigerian and why u think trump doesn’t deserve this impeachment after the wanton corruption and abuse of power he’s elicited. Blind loyalty to party is y republicans are not doing anything.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) / Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ / Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.