Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... (7594 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by Johnnoah1st: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2019
�� , I compliment a girl and she reply with dis emoji, what's d meaning of d emoji

1 Like

Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by GraGra247(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2019
It means: for what now??

She's obviously not impressed by the compliments so leave her alone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by TheSourcerer: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2019
She's been Fvcked offline, move on my nigga

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by Newguyhere: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2019
Never compliment a girl you are interested in. Neg her instead.

9 Likes

Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by Johnnoah1st: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2019
Newguyhere:
how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by Davash222(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2019
Your words left her speechless.. She couldn't believe you could compose such sweet and romantic texts to her. This shows, you're way ahead of her. Nice one bro.
You're representing us well. We appreciate

29 Likes

Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by culf: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2019
I don't know why most ladies misinterpret compliment. that a guy compliment you look or appearance doesn't mean he wants to date.

#Op, emoji means surprise. ask her why your compliment is surprising her

3 Likes

Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by AfroKnight: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Johnnoah1st:
�� , I compliment a girl and she reply with dis emoji, what's d meaning of d emoji

She’s surprised by your compliment.

Maybe you overdid it. Don’t be too dramatic when complimenting women.

Also, maybe she’s shocked that you find her attractive or something.

7 Likes

Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by happybee: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Guy, the girl named sabi girl o.
She's trying to tell you to soji, which one she never heard before.

1 Like

Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by Liposure: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
She's stunned
Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by cerpvad(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Show us How did your conversation start with her? Or did you just bumped into her with the compliment? If the latter is the case, then she is probably mocking your desperate approach. You don't appear out of nowhere and dish a compliment on a girl. otherwise you risk being brushed aside
Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by Bigseven(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
It simply means the local woman was not impress by your stunt... And she was flabergasted at thesame time. . . Keep a distance if she didnt chat u up then forget bout her.
Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by etrange: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol... teens and such questions.
Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by ovcwality(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
she is hypnotized
Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by falcon01: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Newguyhere:
perfect this is the only Language Naija ladies Understand.

5 Likes

Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by bindukwe(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Newguyhere:

Funny how this principle works ...
Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by bindukwe(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
AfroKnight:

She’s surprised by your compliment.

Maybe you overdid it. Don’t be too dramatic when complimenting women.

Also, maybe she’s shocked that you find her attractive or something.

Compliment women specifically, describe what you like precisely.
That way it forces you to say the truth, which she responds to.

There's no room for exaggeration.
Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
She was overhghasted and flaberwhelmed..

May be you sounded like a Zeeworld guy!! shocked
Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Johnnoah1st:
She is forming surprised. But I tell you this son... believe Nigerian girls at your own peril.She receives hundreds of those compliments in a week.

A Nigerian girl will see a 4 inch dick and be like wow ..it's so big. Meanwhile, she has been receiving a 9 inch plus dick since 2001 till date.

Give her 4k, she would thank you..call you sweet but behind the scenes with her friends...nigga you are a broke idiot.

Be very careful

3 Likes

Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by AfroKnight: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
bindukwe:

Compliment women specifically, describe what you like precisely.
That way it forces you to say the truth, which she responds to.

There's no room for exaggeration.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by dangoteinlaw: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
falcon01:
perfect this is the only Language Naija ladies Understand.
It drives them to appreciate the little pussies who compliment them lol
Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by Johnnoah1st: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2019
TheSourcerer:
She's been Fvcked offline, move on my nigga
lol
Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by Johnnoah1st: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2019
Davash222:
Your words left her speechless.. She couldn't believe you could compose such sweet and romantic texts to her. This shows, you're way ahead of her. Nice one bro.
You're representing us well. We appreciate
tank u ojare, dos comments above don make me sideline d girl since, I never reply to d message, but I tink I can continue my tori now
Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by stanliwise(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2019
Newguyhere:
PUA
Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by stanliwise(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2019
Johnnoah1st:
tank u ojare, dos comments above don make me sideline d girl since, I never reply to d message, but I tink I can continue my tori now
Dont take that smiley of her serious, it doesn't mean anything.
The guy you quoted I feel is just being sarcastic or just mocking you.
Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by DonJayrome(m): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2019
As long as she is online and you met her online and complimented her online, you are just number 100+ in her list. Her reaction simply might mean hope this is not another mumu that will start sending the picture of his d****k like many useless guys usually do to girls online.
Re: I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... by donMIG(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Wat is the keyboard designed for
If u send me this tin witout accompanied words to tell me d meaning
Na dia u hang
Nonesense
Leave dis beetches ooo
U can never guess what they r thinkin
She fit reason am say this small boy too dei form sweet mouth
U for jejely type make I c d meaning

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. / Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! / This Thread Is For Those Who Prefers Shifting Pants Before Sex (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.