Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) (7992 Views)

Watch Video Of Mom With Big Breast Flogging Her Child Big Yansh / Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking / Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2019
So this question has been bothering me why I decided to ask the elders in the house.
I've come across two grown up guys/men washing(rinse and spread) their mother's underpants and I felt disgusted at first. I mean how on earth are they able to do that?
I know there would be negative comments too but, SU I'm just doing my thing.
So the men/guys in this forum,is it wrong/right? Can you do such?

@Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Damojoy(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2019
It's absolutely wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by donbachi(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2019
Not wrong...I dey wash my mum own.

16 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Davash222(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Imagine
No sane mother would allow that.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by popsy2(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2019
Gross

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2019
never washed my mum clothes to talk of washing underpants. I can't try it even in my dreams

4 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by SEGLIZ: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2019
it get to certain age it got to stop. but exceptional condition would bring it about, she is your mum and she is your mum, at the least ladies can still do their dads any age.
that you are married as a man it must stop. I remembered the day my mum stopped me, I want to her cloths the she discovered her undies were among so she took them of, I questioned her but she said hence forth I stop doing her undies, I did understood.
though after that I did her clothes without her undies. the boys might be attached as a result of love but some mothers would take undue advantage of their sons, mothers should know when to cut off ties not forming na me born till they end up burning him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Randy100: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2019
A girl doing it for the mother is not wrong but a guy doing it for the mother is wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by MRAKPORS(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2019
It is wrong
Washing your mother in laws own is ok

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Charleys: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2019
MRAKPORS:
It is wrong
Washing your mother in laws own is ok

You need to visit a psychiatrist.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by timibare(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2019
grin some mothers can never make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by ashatoda: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
please tell me you are joking. abegi now. aahh that is the sign of serious captivity. their wives are in serious trouble
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Damojoy:

It's absolutely wrong
Why do you think so?
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
ashatoda:
please tell me you are joking. abegi now. aahh that is the sign of serious captivity. their wives are in serious trouble

I'm serious
Twins to be precise.
I think its love though
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
timibare:
grin some mothers can never make heaven
You have mouth

Why do you think so?
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Randy100:
A girl doing it for the mother is not wrong but a guy doing it for the mother is wrong.

I think so.
You can wash your wives own but, mom (I don't understand)
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
SEGLIZ:
it get to certain age it got to stop. but exceptional condition would bring it about, she is your mum and she is your mum, at the least ladies can still do their dads any age.
that you are married as a man it must stop. I remembered the day my mum stopped me, I want to her cloths the she discovered her undies were among so she took them of, I questioned her but she said hence forth I stop doing her undies, I did understood.
though after that I did her clothes without her undies. the boys might be attached as a result of love but some mothers would take undue advantage of their sons, mothers should know when to cut off ties not forming na me born till they end up burning him.

Nice write up (written down)

What a lovely mom. If I were a boy, I will feel awkward discussing about underpants with my mom.

5 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by SEGLIZ: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
StacyO:

Nice write up (written down)

What a lovely mom. If I were a boy, I will feel awkward discussing about underpants with my mom.

thanks ma'am.
I'm humbled.

3 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Damojoy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
That's what I feel thou.. can u allow ur grown up son to wash ur underwear?
Why do you think so?

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Rubbiish(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol
Funny thread
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Damojoy:
That's what I feel thou.. can u allow ur grown up son to wash ur underwear?
Why do you think so?
Answering a question with a question cry
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by mezarddinny: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
i have never watched my mums cloth not to talk of underwear, even my palle sef, na like 2 times
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Bola146(f): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
As a daughter, I can wash it, it's my own mother. I don't see anything bad in that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by vincentjk(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
Useless question
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Damojoy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
StacyO:

Answering a question with a question cry
it makes no sense to me
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
Damojoy:
it makes no sense to me

Then why click the thread?
If you've got nothing to type,just jump.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bola146:
As a daughter, I can wash it, it's my own mother. I don't see anything bad in that

Normal things
But I mean full grown men.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
never washed my mum clothes to talk of washing underpants. I can't try it even in my dreams

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
donbachi:
Not wrong...I dey wash my mum own.

Till now??

Hmm I'm beginning to see no wrong it.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
popsy2:
Gross

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by donbachi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
StacyO:

Till now??

Hmm I'm beginning to see no wrong it.
yes

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Hussein01(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
I don't agree with male washing female underpants other than that of his wife-if the need be.

I could remember visiting my aunty back then,she asked me to help her in washing some of her cloth while she cooks, na so I found bras nd underpants underneath, I didn't complain just pack it on one side for her, she later found it unwashed nd looked at me somehow, I couldn't even interpret the look.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Any Girl You Want! UDS cheat code (Guys only) / Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) / Moment A Slay Queen "Disgraced" Her Boyfriend At A Swimming Pool In Benin (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.