Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Already Earning Admob Account With App For N5k (enough Available) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Already Earning Admob Account With App For N5k (enough Available) (885 Views)

UK Verified Admob Account For Sale / If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox / I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Already Earning Admob Account With App For N5k (enough Available) by cheelrix: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2019
Already earning admob accounts plus the app are available for only N5k. With this admob account you can earn up to $50 daily and $1,500 monthly. All you have to do is verify with your address or National ID Card (or Other documents) to cashout to your bank accounts. If interested, kindly contact below.

Whatsapp: 08104076259

Re: Already Earning Admob Account With App For N5k (enough Available) by codekobo: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
If it earns over 30k daily then what's your reason for selling it at only 5k?
Re: Already Earning Admob Account With App For N5k (enough Available) by Simplecity(m): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
codekobo:
beats me honestly....i smell a scam

1 Like

Re: Already Earning Admob Account With App For N5k (enough Available) by cheelrix: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
codekobo:

Dumbass it’s not this account that is for sale, this is a screenshot of my account. Go to school and stop constituting nuisance everywhere
Re: Already Earning Admob Account With App For N5k (enough Available) by cheelrix: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Simplecity:
beats me honestly....i smell a scam

Y’all just condemn everyone’s businesses online without having a taste of it, shame
Re: Already Earning Admob Account With App For N5k (enough Available) by Simplecity(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
cheelrix:

Y’all just condemn everyone’s businesses online without having a taste of it, shame
Dude wheres your proof of payment?.....will it kill you to give you so called "business" some legitimacy by uploading proof....
Re: Already Earning Admob Account With App For N5k (enough Available) by codekobo: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
cheelrix:

Dumbass it’s not this account that is for sale, this is a screenshot of my account. Go to school and stop constituting nuisance everywhere

so you posted screenshot of a different account and intend on selling a totally different account?

Hop you don't cross over with this your foolishness o
Re: Already Earning Admob Account With App For N5k (enough Available) by Simplecity(m): 1:34am On Jan 26, 2020
cheelrix:

olodo don dey use phone sef
congrats you crossed over to 2020 with you high octane level of stupidity probably you stupid tactics aiit deceiving anyone anymore...profound idiot ...the only olodo here is you...your so pained ypu skip all the question and jumped straight to insults...continue chewing salt useless waste of sperm
Re: Already Earning Admob Account With App For N5k (enough Available) by chiboy441(m): 1:42am On Jan 26, 2020
cheelrix:
Already earning admob accounts plus the app are available for only N5k. With this admob account you can earn up to $50 daily and $1,500 monthly. All you have to do is verify with your address or National ID Card (or Other documents) to cashout to your bank accounts. If interested, kindly contact below.

Whatsapp: 08104076259

$50 daily and $1,500 monthly and selling at $14. Something is of course wrong. Only some greedy Africans will jump into it. Good luck though.

(1) (Reply)

Help On Submitting Forms To Email Via Html / Comment On 2face Idibia Fans Flash Site / Forum Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.