Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board (25850 Views)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Odubu Receive Tinubu At The Oba Of Benin's Palace / Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by Ctorch: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered the recomposition of the Dr. Pius Odubu-led Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).

The President also validated the existence of the Interim Management Committee (IMC) of the commission led by Dr Joi Nunieh.

The new twist at the NDDC was contained in a statement on Thursday morning by the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President, Mr. Femi Adesina.

According to the statement, the supervisory power over the commission would continue rest with the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs.
The President also informed that the IMC of the commission would function until the forensic audit of the accounts and activities of the commission, which he ordered earlier in the year, is completed.

“President Muhammadu Buhari has approved that the Board of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) be recomposed and inaugurated after the forensic audit of the organisation.

“The President has also directed that the Interim Management Team of the NDDC shall be in place till the forensic is completed, and that the supervision of the Commission shall remain under the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs,” statement said.

The Board, which was screened by the Senate on October 30, 2019, has not been inaugurated by the President, a situation that has raised a lot of dust from many stakeholders and groups in the Niger Delta region.

The Board has Dr Pius Odubu, from Edo State as Chairman; Chief Bernard Okumagba from Delta State as Managing Director; Mr Maxwell Omo from Bayelsa State as Executive Director, Finance and Administration; and Engr. Otobong Ndem as Executive Director, Projects.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-sacks-odubu-led-nndc-board/?fbclid=IwAR36R3CFMgn0AZQrT4MCpWct5xx5Cl-AOfQL1iN5ErCa4Z6BJHYWiqCGXx8

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by udoka2013: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Hausa fulani loading.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by dawnomike(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2019
I am beginning to suspect that this country is possessed and needs deliverance!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2019
Now I like this not for anything but to see how our Senate is just as useless as ever.

Ahmed lawan is not fit to be a Senate president. The same list he rushed to cleared is same list Buhari just dumped in dust bin...

What a Senate and her Senate president....... driven like puppets

Sorry Oshiomhole your plan just failed.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by Fairview1: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2019
These are the people fighting and injuring themselves the other day that President Muhammadu Buhari appointed an Ijaw man to head NDDC, they keep fighting and shouting why not another man from our tribe!
In the same Delta state o.

What ETHNICITY and TRIBALISM will cause in this nation ehn.
People are just enemies of themselves.

What a shame!!

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by darfay: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Thank God this one can't be replaced with fulani since its nddc, it must really pain the bigot

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by Basit46: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2019
As long as d chairman is corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by festacman(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2019
The truth is that the key beneficiaries of corruption in NDDC are mainly the Senators and Reps who are supposed to oversight NDDC and its projects but willingly collude for a plate of oily porridge. There have been murmurs, which incidentally are dying down, about a certain highly influential senator who alone handled hundreds of NDDC contracts with many projects abandoned or being non-existent.

Once Minister for Niger Delta, Sen. Goodswill Akpabio, mooted the idea of comprehensive forensic audit of NDDC activities from inception till date, the battle line was drawn. But Sen. Akpabio is not a man anybody can push around or push down if he decides to work. If he decides to stay the fight rather give in, Niger Delta people will benefit.

Not being an Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Efik, Ibibio, Isoko or Ogoni, but a 'lowly' Anang, Sen. Akpabio is seen more as an 'interloper' trying to throw sand up in the marketplace. I am happy that Godswill Akpabio has secured presidential support. Hope he gets a sizable scoop of sand up in the air and make as many eyes as necessary itchy.

Incidentally, Sen. Eta Enang the Presidential adviser on Niger Delta is also a believer in Buhari vision. So, I believe a paradigm shift is coming in NDDC. This shortchanging of Niger Delta people must stop.

Let's go there.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by Guyman02: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2019
So many abandoned projects under NDDC. They should be made to return all stolen funds from that parastatal embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by hisexcellency34: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2019
Oshiomhole don suffer

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2019
udoka2013:
Hausa fulani loading.
ghettokid1:
he will appoint another hausa
Eaglemuna:
Just announce the name of the Fulani that is taking over...GMB
sammyj:
grin Las Las na North go take the dominate the new team!! shocked shocked PMB na wash !! angry shocked shocked
Kenoboh:
And the new board chairman is Alh. Abdullahi waziri Ibrahim danfulani funtua batagarawa hameed Yazid Dutse!
Ololanla:
Oya replace him with another Aboki.
Even in Delta state NDDC?

Make una dey think twice before una type sometimes nah.

Na wa for dis kin childish, unreasonable hatred o!

Kids everywhere!!

NOHOLDSBAR2:

Make them think twice? How? When they lack the capacity to do such thing.
All they need to see is "Buhari", wailing and crying will commence without any meaningful thoughts.
You have a very good point here bro.
You are so on point!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2019
Mark my world and this comment

Before 2023 ...........

But each day I’m always happy knowing fully well nothing last forever that’s why God looks at the wickedness of world leaders and laugh because they think they’re wise but highly foolish

Please try to read about this past world leaders

Nebuchadnezzar ll of Babylon (604-656 BC)

Caligula emperor of rome (A.D 12-41)

Henry VI of England (1421-1471)

The zhengbe of China (1491-1521)

Joanna of Castile (1479-1555)

Ivan the terrible (1533-1584)

Rudolf ll Holy Roman emperor (1552-1612)

Carlota of Mexico ( 1840-1927)

Herod the Great

Nero

Saddam Hussein

Pope Alexander VI

Muammar Gaddafi

Fidel Castro

Caligula

King John

Empress Wu Zetian

Maximilien Robespierre

Idi Amin

Timur

Genghis Khan

Vlad the Impaler

Attila the Hun

Vladimir Lenin

King Leopold II

Pol Pot

Osama Bin Laden

Emperor Hirohito

Joseph Stalin

Adolf Hitler

All most all the dead Africans leaders

I’m a prophet of fire God showed me some past world wicked leaders and their blinded followers where they’re currently I cried God said my son this is nothing compare to what I’ve prepared for them after I’ve judged the world.

Please becarefull the leader you follow today because once you join them to curse pain to the people you’ll surely join them to receive their gains

I’m a Man of God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by nonoski: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2019
They will just kill that Commission
Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by Situation001(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2019
good

post=85043708]For Delfa state?

Make una dey think twice before una type sometimes nah.

Na wa for dis kin childish hatred o![/quote]
u dey mind d robot

[quote author=Mishael42019
:
Mark my world and this comment

Before 2023 99% of appointment will be giving to a section of this country
this is exactly how u talk when you refuse to use your brain..

seruni:
I won't be surprised if Buhari replaces him with a northerner.

Ololanla:

so dat u can wail and bark like A toothless bulldog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by Ololanla: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by Wechi2019: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2019
Oshiomole, quickly watch your back. Something dangerous is cooking �

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by seruni: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2019
I won't be surprised if Buhari replaces him with a northerner.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by isram: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2019
Mohammad will take over

gods bless General Buhari

GOD bless federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by sammyj: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2019
grin Las Las na North go take the dominate the new team!! shocked shocked PMB na wash !! angry shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by jbcul4ril(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2019
IT ABOUT TIME.....THE GUYS ARE LOOTING NNDC TO STUPOR

No progress in the region and billions released over the years

Good moves GMB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2019
And the new board chairman is Alh. Abdullahi waziri Ibrahim danfulani funtua batagarawa hameed Yazid Dutse!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by Eaglemuna(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2019
Just announce the name of the Fulani that is taking over...GMB

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by MadeInTokyo: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2019
grin
Oshiomole how market

He cabal are taking out oshiomole's men

Oshiomole Ur time is up

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by Starkid3010(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2019
All I think now is How To leave this sh*t hole before the end of this dec
I cnt just wait
Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by sotall(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2019
undecided
Re: Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board by ghettokid1(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2019
he will appoint another hausa

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG / What Buhari Will Do To Nigerians Involved In Fraud - Presidency / 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.