Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Advice Needed For Errand/logistics Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed For Errand/logistics Business (439 Views)

How To Start Bike Logistics Business In Nigeria / 5 Things You Need To Know In An E-commerce Logistics Business / Professional Errand Service At Your Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed For Errand/logistics Business by saveyou: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2019
Good day everyone, please I need advice on a business I intend to start. I want to buy a bike for errand/ delivery business in Abuja. Does anyone know what it takes to get it registered and the challenges involved. Although Presently, I’m into the business of supplying eggs and dressed chicken so, I want to be using the bike for my deliveries and also use it for the errands business. Thanks as I await your matured responses. (@OP please kindly push this to FP)
Re: Advice Needed For Errand/logistics Business by dawnomike(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2019
Since the bike will aid in you egg and chicken delivery business... Give the errand service a good short. All the best!
Re: Advice Needed For Errand/logistics Business by saveyou: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2019
dawnomike:
Since the bike will aid in you egg and chicken delivery business... Give the errand service a good short. All the best!
Thank you sir, for your advice. I also concerned about the registration process. Someone told me that the process is very difficult with so many dues to be paid.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Day Trade Forex And Still Keep Your Job / Want Instant 150 Naira? See Thread / Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.