Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity (4558 Views)

Why Did God Create An Imperfect World? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2019
The answer may or may not be obvious to those who read scripture but I understand there a misconception that God created "space".

If you don't believe in God, you won't have issues believing in "Space". So this is a question mainly to those who say they believe in God but seem unaware of what the word says about his creation.

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Hebrews 11:3

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds. Hebrews 1:2

The above two verses are from KJV, but if you read some other verses like NIV you will see the term "the universe", (even Amplified uses the term "world" not "universe"wink

Reading those verses, then hearing something like "the universe is space" you will likely believe the following
1. That there is space (i.e the space 'they' show you)
2. That God made it

Actually the Greek word interpreted as universe, is aiōnas meaning eras, ages, worlds (like the KJV interpreted it as)

At this point ask yourself why do you believe in space?

If indeed you believe in God, know this GOD DID NOT CREATE SPACE

If you don't agree and wish to argue please do so with your scripture and also be prepared to answer one of my simplest questions

1. Did God make earth in space?

Hope you understand the implications of this question, if you don't then you lack understanding of scripture.

Space displayed by NASA

Part 2: There is nothing like gravity - these scientists seem confused shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/5589661/did-god-create-space/1#85272114

1 Like

Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
BlueAngel444:
The answer may or may not be obvious to those who read scripture but I understand there a misconception that God created "space".

If you don't believe in God, you won't have issues believing in "Space". So this is a question mainly to those who say they believe in God but seem unaware of what the word says about his creation.

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Hebrews 11:3

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds. Hebrews 1:2

The above two verses are from KJV, but if you read some other verses like NIV you will see the term "the universe", (even Amplified uses the term "world" not "universe"wink

Reading those verses, then hearing something like "the universe is space" you will likely believe the following
1. That there is space (i.e the space 'they' show you)
2. That God made it

Actually the Greek word interpreted as universe, is aiōnas meaning eras, ages, worlds (like the KJV interpreted it as)

At this point ask yourself why do you believe in space?

If indeed you believe in God, know this GOD DID NOT CREATE SPACE

If you don't agree and wish to argue please do so with your scripture and also be prepared to answer one of my simplest questions

1. Did God make earth in space?

Hope you understand the implications of this question, if you don't then you lack understanding of scripture.

Space displayed by NASA
space is a lie to give the idea that there is no God. But once you realize that the earth is a closed system with some kind of covering like an umbrella then you will have a consciousness that there is something beyond that covering. The bible is a flat eaeth book though I have refrained from using the bible to defend the flat earth. But the bible is full of passages that discloses the shape of the earth and what lies beyond.

The illusion of space is created to give the impression that we are insignificant and not created by a God. Also to give the impression that therw are other worlds with aliens living in them probably millions of years more advanced than human. Thses people fool us because they worship Satan for Satan to have his way with humans he has to lie about every thing.
If according to science aliens are more advance in intelligence, civilization and technology as we see in movies because they evolves couple of millions of years ahead of humans, then it follows that humans should be the oldest evolved organism on earth because we are more intelligent than animals. But the same science is saying that human were not here when dinosaurs were on the earth and that animals like chicken and duck fowls are descendant of the ancient dinosaurs which died out 65 million years ago. And that humans are just about 5million years in evolution, if this is true then how come humans being one of the youngest evolving organism is more intelligent than animals which are supposedly ahead of humans in the evolution timeline. Aren't the animals supposed to be more intelligent seeing that they are the oldest evolving organism just like the so called aliens?

Space according to science cannot exist because a vacuum is always a closed system and not an open system. You cannot have an open system like the earth is supposed next to a vacuum of space because the the atmosphere of the earth will empty into the vast vacuum of space. Also aircraft cannot move in space because it is a vacuum. Aircraft fly here on earth because their engines push against the atmosphere but space is a vacuum of nothingness and so nothing can move in it.

It is alleged that there are thousands of satellites in space but if you watch the videos of astronauts in space you will not see one of the so called satellites.

1 Like

Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
space is a lie to give the idea that there is no God. But once you realize that the earth is a closed system with some kind of covering like an umbrella then you will have a consciousness that there is something beyond that covering. The bible is a flat eaeth book though I have refrained from using the bible to defend the flat earth. But the bible is full of passages that discloses the shape of the earth and what lies beyond.

The illusion of space is created to give the impression that we are insignificant and not created by a God. Also to give the impression that therw are other worlds with aliens living in them probably millions of years more advanced than human. Thses people fool us because they worship Satan for Satan to have his way with humans he has to lie about every thing.
If according to science aliens are more advance in intelligence, civilization and technology as we see in movies because they evolves couple of millions of years ahead of humans, then it follows that humans should be the oldest evolved organism on earth because we are more intelligent than animals. But the same science is saying that human were not here when dinosaurs were on the earth and that animals like chicken and duck fowls are descendant of the ancient dinosaurs which died out 65 million years ago. And that humans are just about 5million years in evolution, if this is true then how come humans being one of the youngest evolving organism is more intelligent than animals which are supposedly ahead of humans in the evolution timeline. Aren't the animals supposed to be more intelligent seeing that they are the oldest evolving organism just like the so called aliens?

Space according to science cannot exist because a vacuum is always a closed system and not an open system. You cannot have an open system like the earth is supposed next to a vacuum of space because the the atmosphere of the earth will empty into the vast vacuum of space. Also aircraft cannot move in space because it is a vacuum. Aircraft fly here on earth because their engines push against the atmosphere but space is a vacuum of nothingness and so nothing can move in it.

It is alleged that there are thousands of satellites in space but if you watch the videos of astronauts in space you will not see one of the so called satellites.

They basically contradict themselves, the space analysts I mean. So many theories that bring so much confusion

You know I had to go through scriptures to check certain things out and truly God is not an author of confusion He is very consistent

But I don't seem to get is why and how "christians" believe such a thing and still claim to believe in God.

I can't seem to find a single scripture that supports "such creation" in the first place.

I have a view that it is all an attack upon the foundational verse of scripture, GENESIS 1:1

it's like destroy that single verse, that one verse and the whole of scripture and faith in God will begin to lose meaning.

And then what's with word "the universe", derived from Latin meaning one turning then somehow it means "everything" undecided how does that change occur

Why does universal and catholic have similar meaning?

I have so many answers but I guess people ain't just asking the right questions, especially about what they claim to believe

2 Likes

Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Space, also known as outer space, is the near-vacuum between celestial bodies. It is where everything (all of the planets, stars, galaxies and other objects) is found.
- Wikipedia

First off, this description of space being a vacuum and pictures of that "space" portraying it as vast darkness relates more to -

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. Genesis 1:2

The state of the earth BEFORE it was formed. This space theory focuses on that part - void and darkness - leaving out the part where "the spirit of God moves"

So instead of the movement of the Holy Spirit, what they suggest is the movement of the earth. In fact suggesting that life, matter and existence on earth is dependent on earth's movement.

Then suggesting that Earth is in space, that is in void and darkness, contradicts scripture because basically you believing that means you obviously don't believe that God created the earth in the midst of water. as Genesis 1:9-10 states

Infact many struggle to believe nor understand what the first three days of creation was about, all because they feel they have to accept the space theory. And ask questions like how can the earth be made before the sun .. Thereby doubting that God actually created it.

You simple can't believe the truth if you believe a lie. My question for you still is why would you choose to believe something that contradicts your faith?

2 Likes

Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2019
A lie can be explained in such a way that it seems true and satan is adept in such manipulation.

If someone explained it to you as - space is an expanse, then you read some bible verses and see something like:

And God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.”

So by giving space biblical definitions like universe, vacuum and expanse you begin to think, wait a minute so this is how God created without even asking is that what God created.

Meanwhile they use scientific figures as facts to people without faith and also to those willing to undermine God.

Have you ever heard a pulpit speaker say something which insinuates that space is "heaven"

That my friend, is the result of manipulation. We begin to think that space is heaven.

Without understanding the implications of what we say we believe we slowly accept lies unknowingly.

Let me put it this way, if "space" is "heaven" be it 2nd heaven or whatever does that mean earth is in heaven Because they say and many believe Earth is in space.

Let me also ask, where do you think the confidence of people who say there is no God, or say things like "sky Daddy" mockingly get their belief from. Likely from one simple statement - we, men, have been to space and this are the things we saw. (Obviously did not see God, well they don't see God in anything, so see God in a vacuum was quite the "stretch" don't you think)

To those who claim spiritual minds, oh God is invisible, why would they think they would see God. Hey, maybe it's Jesus they were looking for.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2019
BlueAngel444:

They basically contradict themselves, the space analysts I mean. So many theories that bring so much confusion

You know I had to go through scriptures to check certain things out and truly God is not an author of confusion He is very consistent

But I don't seem to get is why and how "christians" believe such a thing and still claim to believe in God.

I can't seem to find a single scripture that supports "such creation" in the first place.

I have a view that it is all an attack upon the foundational verse of scripture, GENESIS 1:1

it's like destroy that single verse, that one verse and the whole of scripture and faith in God will begin to lose meaning.

And then what's with word "the universe", derived from Latin meaning one turning then somehow it means "everything" undecided how does that change occur

Why does universal and catholic have similar meaning?

I have so many answers but I guess people ain't just asking the right questions, especially about what they claim to believe

I am certain the confusion here is only yours. No scientists are confused about the theories proposed to explain the phenomena in space.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
LordReed:

I am certain the confusion here is only yours. No scientists are confused about the theories proposed to explain the phenomena in space.

And you are?
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
BlueAngel444:

And you are?

A Nairaland user.

5 Likes

Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
LordReed:

A Nairaland user.
Same here cheesy
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2019
When one keeps arguing with unbelievers but the statements to them ain't bible base, it's pointless you don't convince them of God or His son, infact if you're not careful while arguing on their tuff on scientific stuff you don't know it's origin especially those that contradict scripture you might also lose 'your faith' (if you can even call what you had faith)

Oh, maybe He turned the water into a ball then brought land out and took the "other water" far far away, or maybe that's the milky way. Wait does that make sense
This is you trying to push the bible to fit a model you subconsciously agreed to without questioning it.

Meanwhile that "expanse" is also translated as vault, firmament which I will post more on.

But first understand this, "space" is an attack upon your faith in God, especially withh all this Hollywood movies and the like

No wonder Paul warns Timothy in 1 Timothy 4:7, telling him in verse 6 to focus on good doctrine, words of faith

But refuse and avoid irreverent legends (profane and impure and godless fictions, mere grandmothers’ tales) and silly myths, and express your disapproval of them. Train yourself toward godliness (piety), [keeping yourself spiritually fit].

Read 1 Timothy 4:1 also...
Some shall depart from the faith because of devilish doctrines
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2019
LordReed:

the scientist know the truth. They go by the rule of double think. Which means they know the truth but teach the lie just as they have been instructed. Otherwise they loose their license or research grants.

Even their science laws goes against the theory of space which is in the third law of thermodynamics which deals with enthropy.
You can't have a vast vacuum of space that's is an open system next to a non vacuum of earth that is equally an open system or else the non vacuum should empty into the vacuum thereby making the atmosphere of the earth into a vacuum too. Space is a lie, a creation straight out of the imagination of man to hide the true nature if our world and God.

The truth of the matter is that there is no space above the earth, the only thing above the earth is the firmament which no rocket can pass through, though they tried to break it in 1940s in the operation called fish bowl when they were shooting high kiloton to low megaton nuclear bombs in the sky which was several times more powerful than those used in hiroshima and nagasaki but did not succeed. Even Hilary clinton made several subtle comments about the earth having a glass ceiling which has about a million cracks in it publicly but people didn't know what she was talking about. The videos are on YouTube today. TV shows such as the Truman show and under the dome indicates the elite knows about this firmament.
The only thing above and outside the firmament is the throne of God, it is not venus or mars or any other imaginary nonsense.

Ezekiel 1:26-28 King James Version (KJV)
And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by LordReed(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
the scientist know the truth. They go by the rule of double think. Which means they know the truth but teach the lie just as they have been instructed. Otherwise they loose their license or research grants.

Even their science laws goes against the theory of space which is in the third law of thermodynamics which deals with enthropy.
You can't have a vast vacuum of space that's is an open system next to a non vacuum of earth that is equally an open system or else the non vacuum should empty into the vacuum thereby making the atmosphere of the earth into a vacuum too. Space is a lie, a creation straight out of the imagination of man to hide the true nature if our world and God.

The truth of the matter is that there is no space above the earth, the only thing above the earth is the firmament which no rocket can pass through, though they tried to break it in 1940s in the operation called fish bowl when they were shooting high kiloton to low megaton nuclear bombs in the sky which was several times more powerful than those used in hiroshima and nagasaki but did not succeed. Even Hilary clinton made several subtle comments about the earth having a glass ceiling which has about a million cracks in it publicly but people didn't know what she was talking about. The videos are on YouTube today. TV shows such as the Truman show and under the dome indicates the elite knows about this firmament.
The only thing above and outside the firmament is the throne of God, it is not venus or mars or any other imaginary nonsense.

And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

1. The earth is losing atmosphere to space.

2. The earth's atmosphere is not pressurized so it will not blow out to space like a ruptured pressurized vessel. It is merely diffusing like you expect from a region of high concentration to one of lower concentration. The rate of diffusion is not high enough to cause significant changes for at least a billion years more.

3. If there was some sort of glass dome covering the earth then we would not have meteors or meteorites. Some of the earliest findings and workings of metal where sourced from meteorites.

4 Likes

Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
LordReed:

2. The earth's atmosphere is not pressurized so it will not blow out to space like a ruptured pressurized vessel. It is merely diffusing like you expect from a region of high concentration to one of lower concentration. The rate of diffusion is not high enough to cause significant changes for at least a billion years more.

3. If there was some sort of glass dome covering the earth then we would not have meteors or meteorites. Some of the earliest findings and workings of metal where sourced from meteorites.

If the earth is loosing atmosphere to space and the earth is about 4.5 billion yrs old then it follows that the earth should not be able to sustain life at all because it should have lost the entire atmosphere in 4.5 billion yrs pressurized or not both are an open system so elements would constantly be moving from a region of higher concentration to a region of lower concentration and also since the earth is spinning in its orbit and around the sun at 1000mph and over 500,000mph respectively around the sun then it follows that the earth should even loose its atmosphere faster and in a short period of time 4.5billion yrs would be too long a time for the earth to empty its entire atmosphere to the vacuum of space and by so doing would never be able to support life. By the way why should earth loose atmosphere to space when it is taught that gravity keeps the atmosphere to the ball earth.

The fact of the dome cannot be disputed. Meteorites are not an evidence of space since we have phenomenon of several things falling from the sky including a stone formed entirely of oxygen.

Besides that many claims of meteorites impacting the earth are false claims as none has ever been witnessed.

Astronauts claimed to go to the moon but brought back a petrified wood as moon rock. There is a video of buzz aldrin admitting to a little girl that they never went to the moon. Man has never left the earth why?!! Because the earth is a close system and no rocket can get past the firmament. The moon is most likely a plasma and not a rock one can land a lunar lander on.
In 2014 a rocket was sent up with a camera attached to it, it went 73miles up suddenly hit something and stopped. Space is a lie which has been promoted by sci- fi movies to further strengthen the lie.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
@BlueAngel444

This part of the Universe which is called Earth has undergone Epochs, from recorded history we have had 4 of the expected 7 Epochs, the next Epoch, Apocalypse so called will occur after the next Technological Singularity, which will see every aspects of our present Life undergo cataclysm then the 5th Plane of Earth will emerge. We are few hundred years to that. I propose less than 200 years. Just 2 more generations.

We are fractals of Infinite Spirit (call it God or whatever) cloaked in Spacesuit designed for Mission Earth. So, that settles it about God.

Now, to your question about Space and the creator there-of.

Your question does not exist and does exist at the same time. Reason being that, this present Universe, is a Simulated Hologram within a Larger Consciousness System, a Multi-Operators, Multi-Players Game with us being the Avatars within the Cosmic Game. This world is NOT the real world, with 'real' meaning, the Base Level Source. So, what you call Space is Magneto-Electric Field, where all data are encoded and decrypted by the brain. Space is just field of Vibratory Sound Current where all probabilistic dataset, a cache of Information Stream pulsates while we decrypt, analyze and process. Did not create it? What is Creation. It is coded, so yes, the Programmers of Universes - Universe level games, designed it. If you call them God, ofcourse Yes. Nothing exist that was not coded by Something or Someone.

We are merely Robots - Biological Machines, controlled by our Higher Selves, we are plainly put, not in charge, we are merely executing the programs based on the Divine Plans of the Higher System from where this reality is hosted. It is either your Higher Self is playing you, or you are controlled by the AI Computer hosting their reality, the Matrix AI System.

You will not see God outside of yourself, because we are fractals of the Infinite One, the Original Cause. At our base level, at our very Core.

We are Individuated Units of Conscious Spirits, with physical bodies as vehicles.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by dragon2(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
1. In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth.God created everything including space-time.Time comes from the timeless,space comes from the unending.Space-time can be measured and bent,which means it is material/natural.
That which is measured is from that which can't be.That which can be manipulated/material comes from that above nature. God clearly states he created the heavens,but didn't go into detail due to man's natural inability at the time to comprehend.
Gravity can easily bend space-time which means it is material in nature and hence created by God.
2. The bible is a trustworthy unchanging moral book that is a sure-guide for all. However, the writers of the book pass the message contained based on the scientific idea of their environment,with definitions they understand.Even now the O.P. must understand that our idea of space-time may change in 100 years.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by LordReed(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

If the earth is loosing atmosphere to space and the earth is about 4.5 billion yrs old then it follows that the earth should not be able to sustain life at all because it should have lost the entire atmosphere in 4.5 billion yrs pressurized or not both are an open system so elements would constantly be moving from a region of higher concentration to a region of lower concentration and also since the earth is spinning in its orbit and around the sun at 1000mph and over 500,000mph respectively around the sun then it follows that the earth should even loose its atmosphere faster and in a short period of time 4.5billion yrs would be too long a time for the earth to empty its entire atmosphere to the vacuum of space and by so doing would never be able to support life. By the way why should earth loose atmosphere to space when it is taught that gravity keeps the atmosphere to the ball earth.

The fact of the dome cannot be disputed. Meteorites are not an evidence of space since we have phenomenon of several things falling from the sky including a stone formed entirely of oxygen.

Besides that many claims of meteorites impacting the earth are false claims as none has ever been witnessed.

Astronauts claimed to go to the moon but brought back a petrified wood as moon rock. There is a video of buzz aldrin admitting to a little girl that they never went to the moon. Man has never left the earth why?!! Because the earth is a close system and no rocket can get past the firmament. The moon is most likely a plasma and not a rock one can land a lunar lander on.
In 2014 a rocket was sent up with a camera attached to it, it went 73miles up suddenly hit something and stopped. Space is a lie which has been promoted by sci- fi movies to further strengthen the lie.

The same question can be asked about the seas and oceans, if there is evaporation going on why haven't the seas and oceans been depleted? Thats because they are refreshed and the rate at which they are refreshed exceeds the rate at which they evaporate. Similarly, the earth's atmosphere is being refreshed but in its case the refresh rate is not up to the loss rate. The earth is projected to loose it's useful atmosphere in about 1.7billion years.

The earth spin does not overcome the force of gravity so we observe that the closer to the earth you are the more dense the atmosphere and the higher you go the less dense it is, this is as a result of gravity.

The is no dome fact to dispute because such a thing does not exist.

There many documented impacts of meteorites. You can search online to find some.

The so called petrified wood moon rock is a security arrangement taken out of context. What conspiracy theorist refuse to pass on is that that petrified wood was used to substitute the original so that the original won't be stolen. My university (OAU) has on display, "samples of moon rock", I bet if you tested them you'd find they are not moon rock at all. I also bet if that was done, some conspiracy theorist will start running around with that bit of news as proof that moon rocks aren't real.

Who sent up this rocket and where is the video? And why do you believe this but not other videos of space?
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
LordReed:

The same question can be asked about the seas and oceans, if there is evaporation going on why haven't the seas and oceans been depleted? Thats because they are refreshed and the rate at which they are refreshed exceeds the rate at which they evaporate. Similarly, the earth's atmosphere is being refreshed but in its case the refresh rate is not up to the loss rate. The earth is projected to loose it's useful atmosphere in about 1.7billion years.The earth spin does not overcome the force of gravity so we observe that the closer to the earth you are the more dense the atmosphere and the higher you go the less dense it is, this is as a result of gravity.
the sea water does not go into space but form clouds and come back as rain. While the earth is said to loose atmosphere to space that never comes back. If this is true then the earth atmosphere even if it is replenished must surely be dispersed into the vacuum of space in 4.5 billion yrs time also given the that it is spinning and orbiting the sun, at incredible speeds should make it even loose atmosphere at a faster rate. This is the third law of thermodynamics.

If you bring down a pot of boiling water down from the fire and open the pot, steam flows out of that pot till the pot cools off and the temperature of that becomes just like the temperature of the surrounding environment. This same principle applies to the open system of the earths atmosphere. Since the earth is an open system next to a vacuum by now no life should be on the earth because the earth should have been just like the empty vacuum of space given it is 4.5billion yrs and spinning at incredible speeds in different directions. If the earth is projected to loose its atmosphere in 1.7billion yrs time then the earth as supposed is not 4.5billion yrs old.

LordReed:

The is no dome fact to dispute because such a thing does not exist.

There many documented impacts of meteorites. You can search online to find some.

The so called petrified wood moon rock is a security arrangement taken out of context. What conspiracy theorist refuse to pass on is that that petrified wood was used to substitute the original so that the original won't be stolen. My university (OAU) has on display, "samples of moon rock", I bet if you tested them you'd find they are not moon rock at all. I also bet if that was done, some conspiracy theorist will start running around with that bit of news as proof that moon rocks aren't real.
the moon rock was given to Holland by Neil armstrong, buzz aldrin and Michael collins himself and was not any security measure whatever. You don't have to lie shamelessly. It was tested and confirmed to be fake by the university of netherlands. The dutch museum was so confident of its authenticity that it insured it for half a million dollars. The same fake moon rock was also given to queen julian of the netherlands but after it was found that the other moon rock was fake the queens moon rock disappeared. Was that also a security measure? Who gave your school moon rocks? Did the astronauts visit your school?

LordReed:
Who sent up this rocket and where is the video? And why do you believe this but not other videos of space?
the video is all over YouTube and was launched by independent researchers it is called the go pro 2014. I believe it because it is unedited but live raw footage of a rocket launch from the earth till 73miles up when it stopped of which NASA can never do such.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

Even their science laws goes against the theory of space which is in the third law of thermodynamics which deals with enthropy. You can't have a vast vacuum of space that's is an open system next to a non vacuum of earth that is equally an open system or else the non vacuum should empty into the vacuum thereby making the atmosphere of the earth into a vacuum too.

Space is a lie, a creation straight out of the imagination of man to hide the true nature if our world and God.

The truth of the matter is that there is no space above the earth, the only thing above the earth is the firmament which no rocket can pass through, though they tried to break it in 1940s in the operation called fish bowl when they were shooting high kiloton to low megaton nuclear bombs in the sky which was several times more powerful than those used in hiroshima and nagasaki but did not succeed. Even Hilary clinton made several subtle comments about the earth having a glass ceiling which has about a million cracks in it publicly but people didn't know what she was talking about . The videos are on YouTube today. TV shows such as the Truman show and under the dome indicates the elite knows about this firmament.

That's why they spend so much time researching on how to prove their lies. How to make people believe how a vacuum and a non-vacuum can co-exist

They call it mysteries of the "universe" till they can find or give an explanation.

About this fishbowl of a thing, it's likely that global warming is all made up or global warming means something else

Are they bombing Antarctica and calling it global warming

You know I usually heard something like the sky is the limit didn't take it literally cause they used to teach us space in secondary school.

Are those cracks in anyway related to CERN's experiments (something about breaking the veil or crossing dimensions or finding something they shouldn't)

1 Like

Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2019
LordReed:

That number 2 will make one think oh so earth won't end in millions or even thousands of years to come. Mehn no end of the world joor

Then number 3, oh no the world could be destroyed by a massive rock from outer space with a enough force to destroy the earth shocked
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2019
BlueAngel444:

That's why they spend so much time researching on how to prove their lies. How to make people believe how a vacuum and a non-vacuum can co-exist

They call it mysteries of the "universe" till they can find or give an explanation.

About this fishbowl of a thing, it's likely that global warming is all made up or global warming means something else

Are they bombing Antarctica and calling it global warming

You know I usually heard something like the sky is the limit didn't take it literally cause they used to teach us space in secondary school.

Are those cracks in anyway related to CERN's experiments (something about breaking the veil or crossing dimensions or finding something they shouldn't)
the cracks is referring to the bombarding of the firmament in the 40s.
What they plan to do with CERN I don't really know but it definitely looks like the hadron collider is used for opening portals to another dimension.
Global warming is definitely a hoax.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2019
Vortex369:
@BlueAngel444

This part of the Universe which is called Earth has undergone Epochs, from recorded history we have had 4 of the expected 7 Epochs, the next Epoch, Apocalypse so called will occur after the next Technological Singularity, which will see every aspects of our present Life undergo cataclysm then the 5th Plane of Earth will emerge. We are few hundred years to that. I propose less than 200 years. Just 2 more generations.

We are fractals of Infinite Spirit (call it God or whatever) cloaked in Spacesuit designed for Mission Earth. So, that settles it about God.

Now, to your question about Space and the creator there-of.

Your question does not exist and does exist at the same time. Reason being that, this present Universe, is a Simulated Hologram within a Larger Consciousness System, a Multi-Operators, Multi-Players Game with us being the Avatars within the Cosmic Game. This world is NOT the real world, with 'real' meaning, the Base Level Source. So, what you call Space is Magneto-Electric Field, where all data are encoded and decrypted by the brain. Space is just field of Vibratory Sound Current where all probabilistic dataset, a cache of Information Stream pulsates while we decrypt, analyze and process. Did not create it? What is Creation. It is coded, so yes, the Programmers of Universes - Universe level games, designed it. If you call them God, ofcourse Yes. Nothing exist that was not coded by Something or Someone.

We are merely Robots - Biological Machines, controlled by our Higher Selves, we are plainly put, not in charge, we are merely executing the programs based on the Divine Plans of the Higher System from where this reality is hosted. It is either your Higher Self is playing you, or you are controlled by the AI Computer hosting their reality, the Matrix AI System.

You will not see God outside of yourself, because we are fractals of the Infinite One, the Original Cause. At our base level, at our very Core.

We are Individuated Units of Conscious Spirits, with physical bodies as vehicles.

Lol the Matrix cheesy, few points are agreeable but mainly twisted
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
the cracks is referring to the bombarding of the firmament in the 40s.
What they plan to do with CERN I don't really know but it definitely looks like the hadron collider is used for opening portals to another dimension.
Global warming is definitely a hoax.

Tried reading about it, but then again with what "scientific" principle do they hope to achieve such - portal opening (my thought was probably advanced science or what)

But even the science community ain't complete open or honest with alot of things and we are expected to truth everything they say

But if global warming is a hoax, how come nations are involved, ain't billions of people's money and resources invested into it..

Why create such an elaborate lie?

1 Like

Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Lol the Matrix cheesy, few points are agreeable but mainly twisted

No one understands anything beyond their levels of conscious awareness. Without the dataset, the machine cant decode the ensemble. It is the basis of machine learning, and by extending deep learning in neuronetworks.

Either way, you are accurate at you level.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2019
dragon2:
1. In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth.God created everything including space-time.Time comes from the timeless,space comes from the unending.Space-time can be measured and bent,which means it is material/natural.
That which is measured is from that which can't be.That which can be manipulated/material comes from that above nature. God clearly states he created the heavens,but didn't go into detail due to man's natural inability at the time to comprehend.
Gravity can easily bend space-time which means it is material in nature and hence created by God.
2. The bible is a trustworthy unchanging moral book that is a sure-guide for all. However, the writers of the book pass the message contained based on the scientific idea of their environment,with definitions they understand.Even now the O.P. must understand that our idea of space-time may change in 100 years.

The Heavens, mainly 3... Our "sky" where living creatures fly, the firmament where the heavenly bodies dwell and God's heaven

Heaven - Vault below it waters, above it waters

water divided will form three parts, the internal division and the outer sides, of which one of those sides some call outer space (wrong anyway)

God mentions what dwells in the first (or to some third) heaven - Light

Man's general current inability to comprehend isn't due to our need to evolve but due to our fall.

You call the bible the unchanging word of God, ofcourse there are words of men inside but my focus is mainly on how God himself is said to have describe his own creation... It is impossible for the creator to lie
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2019
Vortex369:

No one understands anything beyond their levels of conscious awareness. Without the dataset, the machine cant decode the ensemble. It is the basis of machine learning, and by extending deep learning in neuronetworks.

Either way, you are accurate at you level.

The same machines invented by men shocked
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by LordReed(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
BlueAngel444:

That number 2 will make one think oh so earth won't end in millions or even thousands of years to come. Mehn no end of the world joor

Then number 3, oh no the world could be destroyed by a massive rock from outer space with a enough force to destroy the earth shocked

This is how you confuse yourself. I didn't conclude anything about how or when the world would end or the earth destroyed but you read whatever meaning you wanted then attributed it to me. Confusion transmission...
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by LordReed(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
the sea water does not go into space but form clouds and come back as rain. While the earth is said to loose atmosphere to space that never comes back. If this is true then the earth atmosphere even if it is replenished must surely be dispersed into the vacuum of space in 4.5 billion yrs time also given the that it is spinning and orbiting the sun, at incredible speeds should make it even loose atmosphere at a faster rate. This is the third law of thermodynamics.

I never said sea water goes into space, stick with the parameters I gave as an example. I have dealt with why the spin and why the leeching are not causing an increase rate.

If you bring down a pot of boiling water down from the fire and open the pot, steam flows out of that pot till the pot cools off and the temperature of that becomes just like the temperature of the surrounding environment. This same principle applies to the open system of the earths atmosphere. Since the earth is an open system next to a vacuum by now no life should be on the earth because the earth should have been just like the empty vacuum of space given it is 4.5billion yrs and spinning at incredible speeds in different directions. If the earth is projected to loose its atmosphere in 1.7billion yrs time then the earth as supposed is not 4.5billion yrs old.

An open system indicates both entry and exit, you are imagining the earth only has exit.

the moon rock was given to Holland by Neil armstrong, buzz aldrin and Michael collins himself and was not any security measure whatever. You don't have to lie shamelessly. It was tested and confirmed to be fake by the university of netherlands. The dutch museum was so confident of its authenticity that it insured it for half a million dollars. The same fake moon rock was also given to queen julian of the netherlands but after it was found that the other moon rock was fake the queens moon rock disappeared. Was that also a security measure? Who gave your school moon rocks? Did the astronauts visit your school?

My recollection of the articles I read was faulty. However this say nothing about how real or not the moon rocks were.

Excerpts from this BBC article follows below:

Moon rock collected during the Apollo 11 mission in 1969 was also distributed to the same nations and US states.

There were 370 pieces gathered for this purpose from the two missions. Two hundred and seventy were given to nations of the world and 100 to the 50 US states.

But 184 of these are lost, stolen or unaccounted for - 160 around the world and 24 in the US.
His obsession began in 1998 when - still at Nasa - he set up an undercover sting operation called Operation Lunar Eclipse.

He placed an advert entitled "Moon Rocks Wanted" in USA Today, to entice con-artists selling bogus Moon rocks to approach him.

"What I did not anticipate was that a person with the real thing, the Honduras goodwill Moon rock, would call me," he says.

The rock - which weighed 1.142g - was offered to Gutheinz for $5m (£3m).

He did not pay the money, but says the asking price was reasonable.

These valuable rocks are not being protected as well as they could be, he says, and both Nasa and the recipient nations have done a poor job of entering them into an inventory system.

Did I say the moon rock display in my school was real? Don't reason like an infant.

the video is all over YouTube and was launched by independent researchers it is called the go pro 2014. I believe it because it is unedited but live raw footage of a rocket launch from the earth till 73miles up when it stopped of which NASA can never do such.

Space X has videos of the Tesla vehicle launched into space. The live video feed from space is still available.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
LordReed:

This is how you confuse yourself. I didn't conclude anything about how or when the world would end or the earth destroyed but you read whatever meaning you wanted then attributed it to me. Confusion transmission...
why you taking the post personal?

I didn't say you concluded anything undecided
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
LordReed:

I never said sea water goes into space, stick with the parameters I gave as an example. I have dealt with why the spin and why the leeching are not causing an increase rate.

An open system indicates both entry and exit, you are imagining the earth only has exit.

My recollection of the articles I read was faulty. However this say nothing about how real or not the moon rocks were.

Excerpts from this BBC article follows below:

Did I say the moon rock display in my school was real? Don't reason like an infant.

Space X has videos of the Tesla vehicle launched into space. The live video feed from space is still available.
pls leave this argument. I see you are just trying to save face. You can't defend what is Indefensible cuz I see your beginning to sound funny in your desperate attempt. You can't have an open system as the earth is which shoots through space at the speed of light in three different direction which a region of higher concentration next to a vast vacuum of space which is a region of lower concentration without gases flowing out in large qualities for 4.5billion yrs.

If moon rocks displayed in your school are not real then why call them moon rocks? So any body can just pick a stone from the ground and call it moon rock, is that what your saying? Or maybe it was a security measure... Funny you.

Their own science flaws their theories yet it is still taught as a fact. Earth is not a ball speeding through space in three different directions and yet we feel no movement.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by LordReed(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
pls leave this argument. I see you are just trying to save face. You can't defend what is Indefensible cuz I see your beginning to sound funny in your desperate attempt. You can't have an open system as the earth is which shoots through space at the speed of light in three different direction which a region of higher concentration next to a vast vacuum of space which is a region of lower concentration without gases flowing out in large qualities for 4.5billion yrs.

If moon rocks displayed in your school are not real then why call them moon rocks? So any body can just pick a stone from the ground and call it moon rock, is that what your saying? Or maybe it was a security measure... Funny you.

Their own science flaws their theories yet it is still taught as a fact. Earth is not a ball speeding through space in three different directions and yet we feel no movement.

You reason like a person who has never seen the four walls of a tertiary institution.

Who said the earth is moving at the speed of light? Who said the moon rocks in my school were real? Did you not see where I put moon rock in quotes?
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by LordReed(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
BlueAngel444:
why you taking the post personal?

I didn't say you concluded anything undecided

Yes you did.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
LordReed:

You reason like a person who has never seen the four walls of a tertiary institution.

Who said the earth is moving at the speed of light? Who said the moon rocks in my school were real? Did you not see where I put moon rock in quotes?
you have seen the four walls of a tertiary institution yet you don't know that it is taught that the solar system is cruising along with the galaxy at over 670 million miles p/h.

Again I repeat if what you have in yours school are not moon rocks then why call them moon rocks?

It takes the rejection of common sense and great presence with shamelessness for one to behave the way you are now behaving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. / Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. / Meme Wars: Post Your Memes On What You Think Of Religion And Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.