Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. (3924 Views)

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by diji04(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Women weren't created by God for sex only with men there are numerous things a lady can offer in a relationship apart from sex sex,but mostly you find most men viewing women as sex object which is very wrong myself is not exempted.

For a while now I have been guilty of such act, my question is how can one view or take a lady for what she is other than sex, I know is difficult Because of the way most ladies dress these days.
pls the Mod can help move it front page for a broader perspectives thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
you cant solve this issue by solely focusing on men... WOMEN have an equal part to play here, since many of them gladly portray themselves as sex object and use exactly that to get the attention of men.

how can you value someone who sees no value in themselves (apart from tittays and nyansh)?!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by eTECTIV: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
Have dey stopped seeing demselves as sex objects?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by beresponsible(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
cool men will always be men

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Akinbahm(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
diji04:
Women weren't created by God for sex only with men there are numerous things a lady can offer in a relationship apart from sex sex,but mostly you find most men viewing women as sex object which is very wrong myself is not exempted.

For a while now I have been guilty of such act, my question is how can one view or take a lady for what she is other than sex, I know is difficult Because of the way most ladies dress these days.
Limit the way u click on romance section or better still limit the way u read story relating to girls issues on Nairaland...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by CalabarHookUp: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
It's not possible
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by pansophist(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Women objectify men too, It's called objectification when it's an unattractive man, but flirting when it's someone they consider attractive. Also, it seems that objectification has been reduced to looking at someone attractive, and deriving pleasure in their body symmetry and harmony. Furthermore, humans are visual creatures, our attraction is ignited by content processes through the eyes. A woman should not be pissed off when she dressed so sexually provocatively and being genuinely surprised when men ogled at her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by ubunja(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
diji04:

what exactly do women have to offer in a relationship besides sex?

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Lightangel65: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
diji04:

It's a lot easier if you hate them instead, they will start to disgust you
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Akinbahm(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
ubunja:
Here we go again, dont come nd brake the table ladies are trying to fix...

Gone are the days our Mother's have a lot to offer our Father's then they bring more than sex to the table but the so called of nowadays girls(70%) have nothing upstairs other than to drain you emotionally, psychologically, financially & mentally and offer u just 5minutes enjoyment to compensate you. In short after sex the only thing they bring along is PROBLEM...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by ubunja(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
Akinbahm:

Here we go again, dont come nd brake the table ladies are trying to fix...

Gone are the days our Mother's have a lot to offer our Father's then they bring more than sex to the table but the so called of nowadays girls(70%) have nothing upstairs other than to drain you emotionally, psychologically, financially & mentally and offer u just 5minutes enjoyment to compensate you....
lmfao. They cant even clean and cook without whinging for Africa. Yet they claim to have value outside of the bedroom. It's laughable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
FOR ME, I THINK THEY OBJECTIFY THEMSELVES MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL. WHILE MEN ARE EXPECTED TO DRESS CLASSY AND WELL COVERED, WOMEN THESE DAYS ALWAYS WANT TO LOOK THE OPPOSITE. IF AS A LADY YOU DRESS LIKE CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE, YOUR FELLOW WOMEN WILL MOCK YOU AND CALL YOU DEEPER LIFE.
IF THEY'RE NOT LOOKING LIKE KIM OR THE WAY YEMI OR TIWA LOOKS ON TV, THEY'RE NEVER TRULY HAPPY WITH THEIR EXISTENCE.
TODAY'S WOMEN WANT TO LOOK AS FAKE AS POSSIBLE. THEY WANT TO LOOK LIKE EACH OTHER. ONE GIRL STARTS A SILLY TREND A MILLION OTHERS FOLLOW, NOT MINDING HOW DUMB THE IDEA IS.

ESTHER VILA SAYS TO GET WOMEN'S ATTENTION, INVOLVE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN ANYTHING YOU DO BECAUSE WOMEN WILL ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO YOU WHEN THE TOPIC IS ABOUT ANOTHER WOMAN. THEY WOULD WANT TO BE LIKE THAT WOMAN IN YOUR MUSIC VIDEO, MOVIE, TALK SHOW, OR EVEN A WAR. MEN WILL PATRONIZE ANYTHING, BUT WOMEN WILL PATRONIZE ONLY THE THINGS THEY SEE ANOTHER WOMAN IN.. SO THEY DO THEIR TRASHY DRESSING, MAKE UP AND STUFF, JUST BECAUSE ONE OTHER WOMAN IS DOING IT AND THEY REALLY WANNA BE LIKE THAT WOMAN.

WHEN YOU SAY MEN OBJECTIFY WOMEN, THAT'S YOU SHIFTING THE BLAMES TO MEN FOR ALL OF WOMEN'S ERRORS AS USUAL.
MEN DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR HAIRS, OR NAILS, OR PIERCINGS OR RAINBOW SKINS. THE MEN THAT CARE FOR PHYSIQUES ARE ONLY LUSTING. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT THESE THINGS ARE OTHER WOMEN. I DON'T THINK ANY MAN WOULD LIKE FOR HIS DAUGHTER OR WOMAN TO ALWAYS LOOK HALF-DRESS AND TOO ARTIFICIAL. ONLY WOMEN DO THESE THINGS TO THEMSELVES.

I GUESS YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY DON'T GET ENOUGH LIKES ON THEIR TRASHY INSTAGRAM PHOTOS.
THEY FALL INTO DEPRESSION AND LOSE APPETITE FOR MONTHS. THAT'S TO TELL YOU HOW MOST WOMEN'S LIVES NOW DEPEND ON THE COMPLIMENTS AND VALIDATION OF OTHER PEOPLE. ESPECIALLY OTHER WOMEN.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by rahztafari(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
FOR ME, I THINK THEY OBJECTIFY THEMSELVES MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL. WHILE MEN ARE EXPECTED TO DRESS CLASSY AND WELL COVERED, WOMEN THESE DAYS ALWAYS WANT TO LOOK THE OPPOSITE. IF AS A LADY YOU DRESS LIKE CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE, YOUR FELLOW WOMEN WILL MOCK YOU AND CALL YOU DEEPER LIFE.
IF THEY'RE NOT LOOKING LIKE KIM OR THE WAY YEMI OR TIWA LOOKS ON TV, THEY'RE NEVER TRULY HAPPY WITH THEIR EXISTENCE.
TODAY'S WOMEN WANT TO LOOK AS FAKE AS POSSIBLE. THEY WANT TO LOOK LIKE EACH OTHER. ONE GIRL STARTS A SILLY TREND A MILLION OTHERS FOLLOW, NOT MINDING HOW DUMB THE IDEA IS.

ESTHER VILA SAYS TO GET WOMEN'S ATTENTION, INVOLVE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN ANYTHING YOU DO BECAUSE WOMEN WILL ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO YOU WHEN THE TOPIC IS ABOUT ANOTHER WOMAN. THEY WOULD WANT TO BE LIKE THAT WOMAN IN YOUR MUSIC VIDEO, MOVIE, TALK SHOW, OR EVEN A WAR. MEN WILL PATRONIZE ANYTHING, BUT WOMEN WILL PATRONIZE ONLY THE THINGS THEY SEE ANOTHER WOMAN IN.. SO THEY DO THEIR TRASHY DRESSING, MAKE UP AND STUFF, JUST BECAUSE ONE OTHER WOMAN IS DOING IT AND THEY REALLY WANNA BE LIKE THAT WOMAN.

WHEN YOU SAY MEN OBJECTIFY WOMEN, THAT'S YOU SHIFTING THE BLAMES TO MEN FOR ALL OF WOMEN'S ERRORS AS USUAL.
MEN DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR HAIRS, OR NAILS, OR PIERCINGS OR RAINBOW SKINS. THE MEN THAT CARE FOR PHYSIQUES ARE ONLY LUSTING. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT THESE THINGS ARE OTHER WOMEN. I DON'T THINK ANY MAN WOULD LIKE FOR HIS DAUGHTER OR WOMAN TO ALWAYS LOOK HALF-DRESS AND TOO ARTIFICIAL. ONLY WOMEN DO THESE THINGS TO THEMSELVES.

I GUESS YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY DON'T GET ENOUGH LIKES ON THEIR TRASHY INSTAGRAM PHOTOS.
THEY FALL INTO DEPRESSION AND LOSE APPETITE FOR MONTHS. THAT'S TO TELL YOU HOW MOST WOMEN'S LIVES NOW DEPEND ON THE COMPLIMENTS AND VALIDATION OF OTHER PEOPLE. ESPECIALLY OTHER WOMEN.

This is totally it.

While men look for ways to be accepted by the society or at worst, a woman. Women look for ways to be accepted by other women.

Onpoint bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by diji04(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
ubunja:
No man will feel good if only what his girlfriend or wife offer is sex most ladies can't keep a conversation about innovative ideas or things around their environment I know many girls who don't even know the names of their governor or deputy, many can't even give a career advice to their boyfriends not to talk about using one naira to make two naira

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by MrCork: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
diji04:

angry
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by kkins25(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

This would be completely true if we didn't factor-in Biological properties that commands the woman to do all this thing you've mentioned above.
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
kkins25:

This would be completely true if we didn't factor-in Biological properties that commands the woman to do all this thing you've mentioned above.

I WOULD LIKE TO DISAGREE WITH THE BIOLOGICAL FACTORS. THAT'S AN EXCUSE.
WE KNOW MOST PEOPLE BEHAVE THE WAYS THEY DO DUE TO SOCIETAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT.

THOSE QUALITIES I MENTIONED DO NOT OCCUR NATURALLY. THEY ARE INHERITED, TRANSFERED FROM ONE PERSON TO ANOTHER.

DO PEOPLE DECIDE TO START BLEACHING OR DOING INTERNET FRAUD BECAUSE IT'S A BIOLOGICAL THING? WE HUMANS LIKE TO COPY OURSELVES. THAT'S JUST IT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
diji04:
No man will feel good if only what his girlfriend or wife offer is sex most ladies can't keep a conversation about innovative ideas or things around their environment I know many girls who don't even know the names of their governor or deputy, many can't even give a career advice to their boyfriends not to talk about using one naira to make two naira

I KNOW MANY MEN WHO ARE DUMBER THAN THESE GIRLS..
AND I KNOW GIRLS THAT ARE EINSTEIN IN MY EYES.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by kkins25(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I WOULD LIKE TO DISAGREE WITH THE BIOLOGICAL FACTORS. THAT'S AN EXCUSE.
WE KNOW MOST PEOPLE BEHAVE THE WAYS THEY DO DUE TO SOCIETAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT.

THOSE QUALITIES I MENTIONED DO NOT OCCUR NATURALLY. THEY ARE INHERITED, TRANSFERED FROM ONE PERSON TO ANOTHER.

DO PEOPLE DECIDE TO START BLEACHING OR DOING INTERNET FRAUD BECAUSE IT'S A BIOLOGICAL THING? WE HUMANS LIKE TO COPY OURSELVES. THAT'S JUST IT.
societal and what not, it all boils down to biology of the species. This Is a fact. Men marry women nd not the other way round (naturally) so the woman is burdened to utilize whatever tools or means necessary to be the selected mate. Thats why women are so jealous of themselves. Its all in the biology. This days getting the real big boys is even difficult, not to mention we live in a male dorminated society. So one thing that is constantly running through the mind of every girl is, how do I out perform my rival.... two ladies could be best friends since kindergarten but when a young man gets into the picture problem arise, things fall apart. Unlike males who can bang one chick nd be ok with it..

Not to say my friend that you are wrong, No!! Indeed society influence behaviour. My point is ; its that intristic component in their biology that makes them go to the beyond.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by kkins25(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
diji04:

I think you are wrong on many levels. Most men would fill good. As long as the woman can satisfy his sexual, ,perverted urges. As long as the woman can do what ordinary women do them she is ok by many men.. its only a few men that would want a lady who engages them mentally. If what you say is anywhere close to the truth, professors would not fall easily for the seductive tacticx of the feminine beast.
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
diji04:

. Well if they start showing brain network instead of used body.�
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Akinbahm(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
kkins25:

I think you are wrong on many levels. Most men would fill good. As long as the woman can satisfy his sexual, ,perverted urges. As long as the woman can do what ordinary women do them she is ok by many men.. its only a few men that would want a lady who engages them mentally. If what you say is anywhere close to the truth, professors would not fall easily for the seductive tacticx of the feminine beast.
I think you didn't get the picture diji04 is trying to paint out mum and dad role is far beyond sex at times married Men fall out of bussiness plan/strategy and needed someone to strategise/reason along with them but unfortunately most of these girls are not up to the task since what they are bonafide of is sex...

The Professor of a thing u raised doesn't correlate because the Professor that falls for the tactics of a famine beast was because of Sex & not sth beyond sex, that's why u see some Profs request for sex from these dullard Hoelosohos because they knew they have nothing upstairs and if you notice very well these Profs keep their company with intellectual people to acquire more knowledge because they are sound & productive with intellects unlike the other who av nothing to offer than sex...

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
ubunja:

I love reading your writeups on nairaland though.
But this your comment, mmmmmmm
Never knew es stultior asino.
No one offers you anything, you both agreed to it. One might enjoy it more than the other,one is always ready to jump into it whether by touch or sight,one has to be ready in a certain season or time. Why its good to be celibate till marriage.
I understand you want to be an mgtow or whatever,females (feminists). Please,while you're at it,try to apply your upper six too.
Its not a fight.

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by ubunja(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
StacyO:

I love reading your writeups on nairaland though.
But this your comment, mmmmmmm
Never knew es stultior asino.
No one offers you anything, you both agreed to it. One might enjoy it more than the other,one is always ready to jump into it whether by touch or sight,one has to be ready in a certain season or time. Why its good to be celibate till marriage.
I understand you want to be an mgtow or whatever,females (feminists). Please,while you're at it,try to apply your upper six too.
Its not a fight.

that's why all I need is a sex slave. Not someone pretending to offer more than she can't or more than I don't need. Just open legs. Bonus if you cook and clean.

6 Likes

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Rapmoney(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
ubunja:
that's why all I need is a sex slave. Not someone pretending to offer more than she can't or more than I don't need. Just open legs. Bonus if you cook and clean.
How old are you? You seem not understand life.
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by kkins25(m): 12:03am On Dec 20, 2019
Akinbahm:

I think you didn't get the picture diji04 is trying to paint out mum and dad role is far beyond sex at times married Men fall out of bussiness plan/strategy and needed someone to strategise/reason along with them but unfortunately most of these girls are not up to the task since what they are bonafide of is sex...

The Professor of a thing u raised doesn't correlate because the Professor that falls for the tactics of a famine beast was because of Sex & not sth beyond sex, that's why u see some Profs request for sex from these dullard Hoelosohos because they knew they have nothing upstairs and if you notice very well these Profs keep their company with intellectual people to acquire more knowledge because they are sound & productive with intellects unlike the other who av nothing to offer than sex...
intelligent ladies are not what the common man is after. Infact all this intelligent ladies brouhaha is a new age thing. Ladies task in a marriage is to maintain the house nd raise the kids. No business intellect is required for the woman to perform her biological duties. However, like capslocked has mentiomed we cannot ignore the influemce of society on the nature of todays marriages.
Today only the man cannot put food the table, hence society is forcing the women who skills has rather been inate nd surpressed to endulge in the business of men.
Most of this gals cannot provide anything business because the energy to be productive is put into maintaining beauty and raising her kids not to even talk of battling to keep her man. Dont forfet the burden of looking attractive is om the demale and not the male.

I am a man just like you, and one thing I know I have seen in other men such as yourslef is that we like the intelligent girls but they are not the ones we dream about. Reasons because; if you have noticed that intelligent girls(generally speaking) are not that attractive. This is probably because nature hasn't bleessed them with beautiful body features or they don't invest energy in beautifying themselves.

It becomes psychologicaly traumatising for a woman to pursue a career and still pursue her biological role. We see this in western civilizations where Intelligent girls or ladies who invest alot of energy in businesses are either single, divorced or married with no kids.

Do not blame the women my fellow men, do not forfet that time memorial, women have been tasked with one thing and one thing only; to utilize her own energy to ensure the survival of the next generation.

Lets take a look at penguins for example, the male is the one burdened with attracting the opposite sex. So the male has to work extra hard if he ever was to get laid or pass down his genes. He attracts the female by proving to the female that he is willing to give some of his eneegy in raising the offspring by presenting her with materials for the nest and food. However when the eggs are laid, the male nd the female share responsibility 50:50. Ie, they take turns at watching the eggs. The male may watch the eggs from 5am to 5pm then take a break while the female takes over. Sometimes he brings food back for the female..

My point is we often forget that we too are juat another group of animals and must obey the rules of being an animal. Nature demands that in the human kingdom, the man is to use his energy to feed the family, while the female is to use hee energy to tender to the future generations. ? Thats why men have the musclws amd the brains.
Women will always be women, a female gorilla does not have the strength to combat a tiger or other predators, so she muat rely on the silver back for protection. Same thinf in humans.

As a man it is your biological duty to go work your ass and feed your home, the only input the woman should offer is to "ease" your stress, nuture your kids and complement your nature.

My analogy of the professor was to show that a man would riak his reputation just to satisfy his sexual fantasies.. we all know buay women no get time to be fuqing you up nd down. They work, maintain the home nd raise the kids.. no energy left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by pansophist(m): 1:14am On Dec 20, 2019
kkins25:
societal and what not, it all boils down to biology of the species. This Is a fact. Men marry women nd not the other way round (naturally) so the woman is burdened to utilize whatever tools or means necessary to be the selected mate. Thats why women are so jealous of themselves. Its all in the biology. This days getting the real big boys is even difficult, not to mention we live in a male dorminated society. So one thing that is constantly running through the mind of every girl is, how do I out perform my rival.... two ladies could be best friends since kindergarten but when a young man gets into the picture problem arise, things fall apart. Unlike males who can bang one chick nd be ok with it..

Not to say my friend that you are wrong, No!! Indeed society influence behaviour. My point is ; its that intristic component in their biology that makes them go to the beyond.

You are absorbing women of the responsibility to not objectify themselves. Though your points are somewhat understandable concerning the biological underpinning of female behavior. Humans, unlike animals, are superior in the sense that our senses supersede and regulate our instinctual predispositions. Also, your points will be valid if every single woman on the planet behaves like that, which is not true. Also, it is not solely because of mate competition that makes women dress so sexually provocative and objectify themselves, it is also because they know that society sees values in her body, and displaying it way above what is considered reasonable is a huge ego boost which gets her addicted.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by ubunja(m): 1:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Rapmoney:
How old are you? You seem not understand life.
that moniker of yours tells a lot about your small mind.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by kkins25(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2019
pansophist:

You are absorbing women of the responsibility to not objectify themselves. Though your points are somewhat understandable concerning the biological underpinning of female behavior. Humans, unlike animals, are superior in the sense that our senses supersede and regulate our instinctual predispositions. Also, your points will be valid if every single woman on the planet behaves like that, which is not true. Also, it is not solely because of mate competition that makes women dress so sexually provocative and objectify themselves, it is also because they know that society sees values in her body, and displaying it way above what is considered reasonable is a huge ego boost which gets her addicted.

And if I may ask, who runs the society? Surely its not transgender people.
Men like sex doesn't mean all men like sex.
My points are not somewhat- they are facts nd ive got references to back it up.
What senses are you talking of?
A leopards eye supersedes yours like 10times.
A pigs nose supersedes yours like a hundred times.
what makes human different from animals is :The structure of their body ( hands most precisely)
The level of processing the brains can perform as compared to other animals(the sense you speak of I believe)

What is the ego? A sense of pride and self worth. What makes you think two male lions fight to the death for a 'pride'. Huh?
What criteria do you use to qualify whay dressing is reasonable and whats not reasonable?Nudity is a new age thing. Dont forget we started of nude. Some cultures up till now still value their culture of being always nude and they don't see themselves as perverts. Society which of course is we the humans is very dynamic and competitive. Davido flashes his wealth to boost his ego, another male wants to do all his best to become like davido nd even more. Dont you hear prayer point of mothers for their kids? It goes: "my son would not serve his mates"....
Every organism must adapt any means necessary to be one step ahead of its fellow organism.

If not natural selection would erase them from the earth. Deeper life women are scorned upon even though they keep the so called values we nigerians are always claiming.
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2019
ubunja:

Thought you were an mgtow member? Why not get a sex doll then? A good lady can offer you much more than just opening legs or cooking and cleaning.

(No offense) Who brought you to this world? Who carter for you till this very stage? Your mom and dad?? Assuming they went their way,one becomes an mgtow(whatever) and the other becomes a feminist. I'm sure you won't even exist today.

You might say that the era of good women have passed,my dear people are still celebrating their wedding anniversary till today. I wonder the kind of peeps(male and female) you associate yourself with but,trust me they're not helping you at all. If you are decent and smart enough,you won't be meeting only the so called sex slaves.

We have ladies with extraordinarily supernatural brain. In your villa or environment, there is just that one soul that can change your mindset.

Remember as you get older you'll need a helping hand,you will need someone to see the sunrise on their face.
You can't have that very strong connection you would your child to an adopted one (tho in rare cases).
You might tell me to keep my opinion to myself but ion care,as long as I've typed it down,it can't be erased.

You lack something,check yourself,check your environment, check the type of homies (both male n female) you mingle with. You cant run this race alone,someone must be there to cheer you on.
Even at this 21st century you still want to deal in a "slave" business. mmmmm

Even if you choose to be an mgtow member,apply that thing........

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Ekakamba: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
diji04:
State governors? You've gone far man.
I know a lady who doesn't know the surname of her boyfriend she dated for about 4 years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences / Help!!! This Hunger Is Destroying My Pussy Suicide On My Mind / I Get Erection Everytime We Converse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.