Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,481 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. (3922 Views)

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by ubunja(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
StacyO:

Thought you were an mgtow member? Why not get a sex doll then? A good lady can offer you much more than just opening legs or cooking and cleaning.

(No offense) Who brought you to this world? Who carter for you till this very stage? Your mom and dad?? Assuming they went their way,one becomes an mgtow(whatever) and the other becomes a feminist. I'm sure you won't even exist today.

You might say that the era of good women have passed,my dear people are still celebrating their wedding anniversary till today. I wonder the kind of peeps(male and female) you associate yourself with but,trust me they're not helping you at all. If you are decent and smart enough,you won't be meeting only the so called sex slaves.

We have ladies with extraordinarily supernatural brain. In your villa or environment, there is just that one soul that can change your mindset.

Remember as you get older you'll need a helping hand,you will need someone to see the sunrise on their face.
You can't have that very strong connection you would your child to an adopted one (tho in rare cases).
You might tell me to keep my opinion to myself but ion care,as long as I've typed it down,it can't be erased.

You lack something,check yourself,check your environment, check the type of homies (both male n female) you mingle with. You cant run this race alone,someone must be there to cheer you on.
Even at this 21st century you still want to deal in a "slave" business. mmmmm

Even if you choose to be an mgtow member,apply that thing........
are you not the same women who like to tell men "Marriage is not for everyone". When men say the same thing you go on a lecture about "dying alone". Hilarious. Don't be a joke.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
ubunja:
are you not the same women who like to tell men "Marriage is not for everyone". When men say the same thing you go on a lecture about "dying alone". Hilarious. Don't be a joke.

You don't know me.
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by ubunja(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
StacyO:

You don't know me.
don't be a joke.

Do you know me? After writing that trash I responded to?
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by diji04(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ekakamba:

State governors? You've gone far man.
I know a lady who doesn't know the surname of her boyfriend she dated for about 4 years.
lol this one deep oooo
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
ubunja:
don't be a joke.

Do you know me? After writing that trash I responded to?

I know you. Not 100% though but the little I know ewwwww

It wasn't compulsory for you to respond.
I wasn't writing for you alone though,a wise and sensible one might pick one or two things from it.

You have two monikers,one you use in liking and sharing your void comments.

Read this book "understanding the purpose and power of woman" by Dr Myles Munroe.
Your threads on nairaland are 75% good and most are full of lies. Read that book up there,it was written by a very wise man (you might end up tapping into his blessings).
Maybe,just maybe your brain will be able to understand what's written in it.

I pity you.
Keep on deceiving the gullible one's, till it will clear from your eyes.
I started the mention with a sensible topic while you deviated it into "looking for a sex slave".
Pillock.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by ubunja(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
StacyO:

I know you. Not 100% though but the little I know ewwwww

It wasn't compulsory for you to respond.
I wasn't writing for you alone though,a wise and sensible one might pick one or two things from it.

You have two monikers,one you use in liking and sharing your void comments.

Read this book "understanding the purpose and power of woman" by Dr Myles Munroe.
Your threads on nairaland are 75% good and most are full of lies. Read that book up there,it was written by a very wise man (you might end up tapping into his blessings).
Maybe,just maybe your brain will be able to understand what's written in it.

I pity you.
Keep on deceiving the gullible one's, till it will clear from your eyes.
I started the mention with a sensible topic while you deviated it into "looking for a sex slave".
Pillock.
it's not my fault the words "sex slave" triggered you. Seems like you have a history with that term..

In any case you're a big joke cause you expected me to be gentle with you cause you love my writeups. And how exactly does you loving my writeups benefit me?? Don't make me laugh!! Those writeups are for men. Not women. Its men's approval I care about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
ubunja:
it's not my fault the words "sex slave" triggered you. Seems like you have a history with that term..

In any case you're a big joke cause you expected me to be gentle with you cause you love my writeups. And how exactly does you loving my writeups benefit me?? Don't make me laugh!! Those writeups are for men. Not women. Its men's approval I care about.

Never wrote I liked the whole of your writeup.
All 25% lies.

Anyways about the sex slave matter,might just be how you grew up,you tend to view all women as such. Ask your mom some questions,she will be in the right place to answer you.
Men approval?? Now you are the biggest joke of infinity ever. How does a particular person liking a book need approval??
Like I said,it will soon clear from your eyes.
I understand what you're going through.
Hahahahahaha vae

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by ubunja(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
StacyO:

Never wrote I liked the whole of your writeup.
All 25% lies.

Anyways about the sex slave matter,might just be how you grew up,you tend to view all women as such. Ask your mom some questions,she will be in the right place to answer you.
Men approval?? Now you are the biggest joke of infinity ever. How does a particular person liking a book need approval??
Like I said,it will soon clear from your eyes.
I understand what you're going through.
Hahahahahaha vae
have a nice life. You need it.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
ubunja:
have a nice life. You need it.

I have it.

You need it instead and asap.
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by ubunja(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
StacyO:

I have it.

You need it instead and asap.
If you had it you wouldn't be so emotional online.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
ubunja:
If you had it you wouldn't be so emotional online.

Hmmm
Then I wonder how people express emotions online. I only type nothing but the truth OR does emotion have a new meaning??
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by ubunja(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
StacyO:

Hmmm
Then I wonder how people express emotions online. I only type nothing but the truth OR does emotion have a new meaning??

when you brought in my mother even yourself knew you were trying to hide your own pain. Did my words hurt you?

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
ubunja:
when you brought in my mother even yourself knew you were trying to hide your own pain. Did my words hurt you?

So you love your mom?? Lol asking your mom( an elder) a question isn't an insult is it??
Lol the funny part is that you were even the one that insulted her in the whole process.
Don't cry.
You're just slow to understanding things the way they work.
And yes,I didn't pick any thing from your words. You were just trying soooo hard to recycle the same trash.

Never knew you seriously love your mom this much
And you take pride in insulting other people's future moms. Kai
mmmmmmm
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by ubunja(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
StacyO:

So you love your mom?? Lol asking your mom( an elder) a question isn't an insult is it??
Lol the funny part is that you were even the one that insulted her in the whole process.
Don't cry.
You're just slow to understanding things the way they work.
And yes,I didn't pick any thing from your words. You were just trying soooo hard to recycle the same trash.

Never knew you seriously love your mom this much
And you take pride in insulting other people's future moms. Kai
mmmmmmm
stop being hurt by discussions on the Internet. I just said I need a sex slave. You did not need to be offended by my message. Cool off because you're being unreasonable.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
ubunja:
stop being hurt by discussions on the Internet. I just said I need a sex slave. You did not need to be offended by my message. Cool off because you're being unreasonable.

OK kid I've tried my possible best.

If you are sensible enough,you will view the mention from point one.
*yawns* now run along.

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Korllami007: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
ubunja:

That's double standard at its peak. cheesy
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by ubunja(m): 12:06am On Dec 21, 2019
StacyO:

OK kid I've tried my possible best.

If you are sensible enough,you will view the mention from point one.
*yawns* now run along.
all I need is a sex slave. Get mad or not Nothing changes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by ubunja(m): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2019
Korllami007:

That's double standard at its peak. cheesy
women think they hold all the cards in relationships. Thats never true.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Defenderalert(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:

You know the game yet you are stilll "IN NEED" at 70. Hahahahaha.This is extremely hilarious. Chai i pity your mama
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by ubunja(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Defenderalert:

You know the game yet you are stilll "IN NEED" at 70. Hahahahaha.This is extremely hilarious. Chai i pity your mama

ubunja:
don't insult yourself. You have to have been really lonely to marry someone 32 years old.

Hey, I have been meaning to ask Deji63, how did your wife find out about my writeups on Nairaland? Did you show her?

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Mikeangelo0433: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
Well you can't dissect this issue from the lens of the whole feminine gender. Cos whether u like it or not we have some women who don't see themselves as sex objects and we have some who see themselves as one and act accordingly. My best bet is to view every woman as a separate entity and not under the collective umbrella of the feminine gender to avoid fallacious tendencies. My approach to dis very issue is dat I deal Wt everyone based on the way u introduce ur self to me after all who am I to disagree with a person over a personal introduction.Hence, the personality and aura of a lady tells me to a large extent whether she is a sex object or a respectable entity.
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by profilemessages: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
@stacy0 I want you to imagine if you were a guy and you toasted a lady and she washed you white and swept you off your feet? how would you feel?

guys are facing a lot when we talk of women, some look up and down for dick enlargement pills to satisfy their girlfriends or wives, some borrow clothes to wear, cars to drive all in the name of I want to impress my lady!!!

I think (my opinion) why you don't understand MR Redpill is because you aren't a man. Because one of the worst thing to ever occur to a fresh and unredpilled man is for him to toast a girl and the girl should say "no" . He can jump from the third mainland bridge because of that.

The OP said that we shouldn't see women as sex objects but we humans are hard wired to believe what we see. I see nude women walking everyday on my street, pantless ladies on internet everyday, so HOW ELSE DO YOU WANT TO DESCRIBE WOMEN FOR ME THAT I WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?

#MAYGODHELPUS!!!!
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 22, 2019
profilemessages:
@stacy0 I want you to imagine if you were a guy and you toasted a lady and she washed you white and swept you off your feet? how would you feel?

guys are facing a lot when we talk of women, some look up and down for dick enlargement pills to satisfy their girlfriends or wives, some borrow clothes to wear, cars to drive all in the name of I want to impress my lady!!!

I think (my opinion) why you don't understand MR Redpill is because you aren't a man. Because one of the worst thing to ever occur to a fresh and unredpilled man is for him to toast a girl and the girl should say "no" . He can jump from the third mainland bridge because of that.

The OP said that we shouldn't see women as sex objects but we humans are hard wired to believe what we see. I see nude women walking everyday on my street, pantless ladies on internet everyday, so HOW ELSE DO YOU WANT TO DESCRIBE WOMEN FOR ME THAT I WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?

#MAYGODHELPUS!!!!

You see psychologically,some people love stereotyping.
SPACEifically typing,the galaxy wasn't formed in a day. So is this hate each gender is trying to brew.

You were given birth to by someone,raised,grew up to meet a happy family(maybe). Your dad (sorry if I'm bringing family into this,no strings attached) didn't meet your mom in a day. It all started from somewhere.

Infact guys,I'm tired of explaining a very simple topic to mature(not sure) peeps like y'all.
Over millions of girls on earth and this??
Damn!!!!
Be smart,know the ones after your money,cars,clothes and all that. Read my comment above,search for the book I told the redpill bro to read.
Trust me if you read that book,you'll know that all this you're chasing are the wind.
I recommend it for both male and female (wasn't written by me,not trying to promote anything).

A girl saying NO shouldn't bring you down. Behind that NO,there are many other yes'es waiting for you to ask first.

What annoyed me with that guy up there is that he deviated from the topic,just to show how low IQ'ed he is.

My comment might seem irrelevant but,who has eyes let him/her see.
To whom brain is given, sense is required. Wisdom is bae. Don't blame other girls for your past experience with girls on your level or class.

Check the picture below,you men do things too to satisfy ladies and vice versa. So,who is doing who??
And your last emboldened sentence. You guys are in for it..........
mmmmmmm

Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by StrikeBack(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2019
grin grin ;
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2019
StrikeBack:
grin grin ;

Who brought you here?
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2019
Defenderalert:

Don't mind him jawe
Forming macho man online.
Re: How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. by StrikeBack(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2019
StacyO:

Who brought you here?
BRT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Sexuality Section Has Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The North / What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend / See How Am Celebrating My Christmas Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.