Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment (84392 Views)

Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) / A US Citizen Promised To Donate His Testicle If Trump Gets Impeached Fulfills It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by mansoura(f): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
A Twitter user, Mr. Joey Saladino, says he has donated one of his own testicles in protest against the impeachment of America’s 45th president, Mr. Donald Trump.

Saladino’s latest claim is an alleged fulfillment of a promise he made in a September 24, 2019 tweet:
"If Trump gets impeached, I will donate my Left testicle to medical research.
You can quote me on this."

However, President Trump was impeached by the American House of Representatives on Wednesday, December 18, 2019, at 8.34 pm ET.

The Democrat-controlled House Judiciary Committee had impeached Mr. Trump on two charges.

The first charge bordered on abuse of power. The president was accused of trying to pressure Ukraine to smear his political rival, Democratic presidential contender, Joe Biden.

The second charge says the president had obstructed Congress, by failing to co-operate with the House’s impeachment investigation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeySalads/status/1207485909211471872

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
My guy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by dawnomike(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
He tried for his age... He didn't need them i guess

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by iCauseTrouble: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Where can I sell one of my own? I need to buy Benz in 2020 kiss

168 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by ijewejones: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
People get liver to gamble ooo shocked shocked

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by RexTramadol1: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Omo irankiran

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by philsbaba: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wtf
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Video or I don’t believe it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Radarada

13 Likes

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Bsmartt(m): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Promise made, promise kept

27 Likes

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by MadeInTokyo: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lies
Scam

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by ifyn4real: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
shocked "End shall never wonder"

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Brandstudio01: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
I'd rather refer to him as an extremist instead of optimist.
Why not donate his heart if he is a true lover of his religion

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Skillzystick(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
charity or foolishness??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by obainojazz(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
lipsrsealed

Photoshop

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by nototribalist: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
We need the other one too, that's how we will know he's serious

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by otunbalamba: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Eleribu leleyi o cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Hoodbilonia: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Na die remain
See before and after look
Na die u dey so
Mugu

13 Likes

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Openbusiness: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol! Red wave tsunami is comingcheesy
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by mozona(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
choiii... oyinboooooooo people!
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by emyfelix(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
cheesy ..
Na wa ....
he doesn't even look normal
It's well with his soul
Probably the testicle was useless undecided

7 Likes

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by arodavoo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol.. His testes is kúkú useless before. At his age, he is still going up and down doing stupid things

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam

Take advantage of our promo, with just #1500 you would get acess to our masterclass

1 Like

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Strawberryg(f): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Stupid man...u for donate the two naa
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by adioolayi(m): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
He needs just one to be a father...Donating it for medical research towards erectile dysfunction is a very good cause....Donating it as a protest because Trump was impeached ..That's silly.

15 Likes

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by ComeAndobo: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
You mean you don't know that image is photoshopped?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Offpoint: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
lol, Joey a chronic wanster has wanked and exhausted all his Akamu and decided to donate one of the empty Akamu container for medical research to appear in the face of the public as a herogringrin

Sense will not kill Joey the wanster.

The rate I'm going these days I might exhaust mine before I hit 40, I'll donate the both and implant a new one.

So all these years I just found out what NTA mean... National Testicles Association.
No wonders their imaging hasn't improved in donkey years, their cameras and broadcasting equipment are made with testicles.

25 Likes

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Joystark(f): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
Why does his head look photoshopped in the second picture?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Olayinka8793(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
stupidity get levels.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by anonymous96: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
He is joking. Y'all don't know sarcasm??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Tallesty1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
Why the left one though?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Graphic Images From Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.