Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Apple Music Subscription Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Music Subscription Help (2129 Views)

How Do I Pay For My Apple Music Subscription? / Iphone Users, How Do You Pay For Your Apple Music Subscription?? / What Bank Atm Card Works To Pay For Apple Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Music Subscription Help by Analyst7: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Who knows how to sub on Apple Music without rejecting the credit card cos have tried like 4 credit cards now or does anyone have a family plan that is not up to six yet so I can join and pay them
Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Analyst7:
Who knows how to sub on Apple Music without rejecting the credit card cos have tried like 4 credit cards now or does anyone have a family plan that is not up to six yet so I can join and pay them
It’s a pain in the ass..only access bank Visa cards works for Apple Music subscription here in Naija (at least to my knowledge).
Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by dudesexy111: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

It’s a pain in the ass..only access bank Visa cards works for Apple Music subscription here in Naija (at least to my knowledge).
If my subscription end and I am not able to pay monthly for it will my previous music be taken away....i did one month subscription and it will end soon and don’t want to sub again because I had the music will be taken away because it like wasting money
Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
dudesexy111:
If my subscription end and I am not able to pay monthly for it will my previous music be taken away....i did one month subscription and it will end soon and don’t want to sub again because I had the music will be taken away because it like wasting money
Your downloaded music can’t be taken away if your sub expires..the music is already downloaded into your phone, unless you were just streaming them and not downloading them.
Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by Rodddy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Your downloaded music can’t be taken away if your sub expires..the music is already downloaded into your phone, unless you were just streaming them and not downloading them.
The songs will be removed when your subscription finishes.
Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rodddy:

Absolutely NOT true..I’ve been subscribing on Apple Music for more than a year now..
Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by Rodddy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Absolutely NOT true..I’ve been subscribing on Apple Music for more than a year now..
Okay then
No need to argue
Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by dudesexy111: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

I actually downloaded them and didn’t stream them.....so I will be able to play my music if my sub expires and not able to pay....now I understand thought all my music will be taken away
Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by dudesexy111: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rodddy:

then I can never subscribe again it like wasting money....will terminate it as soon as it expires....what do you use to download your music
Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
dudesexy111:
I actually downloaded them and didn’t stream them.....so I will be able to play my music if my sub expires and not able to pay....now I understand thought all my music will be taken away
No need to fret, as long as you downloaded the music files into your phone, you will be able to play them even if your sub expires..you’ve bought the music already..it’s yours to do with what you will.
Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by Rodddy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
dudesexy111:
then I can never subscribe again it like wasting money....will terminate it as soon as it expires....what do you use to download your music
I use Apple Music because i feel it's still the best.
I use a USA account so i buy like $50 or $100 itunes gift card and they deduct their $10 monthly.
Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by dudesexy111: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Rodddy:

I use Apple Music because i feel it's still the best.
I use a USA account so i buy like $50 or $100 itunes gift card and they deduct their $10 monthly.
I use USA account too and I load iTunes card on it too....they deduct 9usd just that am not happy if my sub expire all music will be gone what if i dont have iTunes at that time I would not be able to listen to music....real shit bro
Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by Rodddy(m): 12:12am On Dec 20, 2019
dudesexy111:
I use USA account too and I load iTunes card on it too....they deduct 9usd just that am not happy if my sub expire all music will be gone what if i dont have iTunes at that time I would not be able to listen to music....real shit bro
Yeah $9.99 exactly
You just have to keep up with the subscription...it's not that expensive
Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by Lexusgs430: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2019
The beauty of android + deezer........ Perfect combo...... If you know...... You know........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by Karex81(m): 6:11am On Dec 20, 2019
This is one thing Android has an edge over iPhone
Re: Apple Music Subscription Help by Timileyin1234(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2019
Karex81:
This is one thing Android has an edge over iPhone
Which edgeundecided. He is the one looking for what is not lost
Him mate dey use MyMedia, Audiomack and Document to download music
If u save that 10bucks u will buy a laptop that u can still be using for other things

(1) (Reply)

.. / Xiaomi 12T Pro Unboxing, 200MP Camera Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / 10 Best Smartphones Under 70k In Nigeria Right Now, Check For Discounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.