Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. (7724 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Heloct:
Mtcheeew. So wearing tight Jeans and g string is bad.
i like your chest. You are busty
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by Sweetheart666(f): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
donbachi:
For u to know all types of girls....i hereby crown u "Ashawo Man Of The Year"...congrats bro.
grin grin

Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by bestabigaelever(f): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Deandean:
grin
what motherfucking experience ...true any gal fit get otomopo 4 toto..bt d list helps us filter the obviously damaged goods...its called risk mitigation....u can b killed in America,u can b killed in Iraq.. .but where would you be more cautious.
I heard you.
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by bestabigaelever(f): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
WrathOfHadez:
you're as guilty as sin.
Okay
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by oyatz(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
The OP is right to a reasonable extent (80%)

Bluethong:
The post doesn't makes any sense. The disease no dey show for face. So all this your list are void.
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by Goldiano(m): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
mrbyron:
The quiet girls are usually the fuckaholics and the noisy ones who act as if they know it all are the most innocent ones. Thank me later cool
those quiet ones Bleep madly but u wouldn't believe
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by bestabigaelever(f): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Goldiano:
those quiet ones Bleep madly but u wouldn't believe
I honestly don't know why people judge by appearance
Appreciate is fucking deceiving
But stupid people doesn't know nothing
Re: Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. by Jj222(f): 3:00am On Dec 21, 2019
I believe the best way to enjoy sex is by using condom . say no to unprotected sex .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Stinks / I Have Been Starved For Long, I Need A Man To Chop Me Freely – Lady / How To Get Your Ex Girl Friend Back From Another Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.