Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert (84564 Views)

Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by lalasticlala(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Just like Davido, Tiwa Savage and Wizkid have called out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA church over a fraudulent video advert, aimed at promoting their '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme, which features them without their permission.

Reacting to the 'audio' promotional video via his Twitter page, angry Wizkid wrote:

"Starboy no dey endorse no Pastor or church o! Ogun kill u fake pastors!

And for dat lady that put a camera in my face! Ogun kiss u and your church."

Tiwa Savage also reacting to the audio advert via her [url=https://mobile.twitter.com/TiwaSavage/status/1207605376243392516?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1207605376243392516&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublish.twitter.com%2F%3Fquery%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Ftwitter.com%252FTiwaSavage%252Fstatus%252F1207605376243392516%26widget%3DTweet]Twitter page[/url] threatened legal action if COZA doesn't retract it.

“It has been brought to my attention that there is a viral video which includes me advertising an upcoming COZA event. I want to state that I have nothing to do with the Church and certainly do not endorse their events.

I’m extremely disappointed that I was fraudulently approached to simply comment on how good God has been to me and it has been wrongly edited to use my image to create an advert to deceive people. COZA this is wrong. I will be taking action if this is not immediately retracted.”

Here is the controversial COZA video featuring Wizkid and Tiwa Savage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a21I6Rl9-T8

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by lalasticlala(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2019

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Froshloaded: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mad oo
This is not right oo.
What will coza gain from this?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Birdeyeview: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
There's alot of controversies attached to this COZA church lately...

Like why should a christain org be known for negative activities and misconceptions.

its all shades of wrong

315 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by ayoblinks(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
See how this people dey make pagans disrespect church, can this happen if it was the days of the early church presided by Paul?

212 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by hisexcellency34: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
I think that KREST church is the next to be burnt like that Ondo church...wtf

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by optimus106(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
You are showing the world how
much of a fraud you are,
I hope they press charges against him
and that coza.

What rubbish!!!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Romanoff(f): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
Looks like Celebs know more than we think about this COZA o.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Duru9(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
No go de do pass your self

COZA see your life

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by voltron14: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin

No be COZA again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Zenzu01(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
StarBoy no just get joy oo grin grin grin

where Tiwa and Davido dey speak grammar,, Wizkid just chook Ogun for the Mara

230 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by YungMike(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
We started the year with COZA...now we ending the year with COZA grin

Meanwhile, with SmileVoice Service, you can call your family and friends in Nigeria from anywhere in the WORLD for as low as 10kb/s + No roaming charges. Check your playstore or ios for "Smile Voice", download the app and check my signature for contact on how to get your Smile Voice Number.

32 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by ijewejones: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
But why would COZA church be acting funny

Na by force to associate with celebrities

New generational Church & their funny ways of "forcing people" to belong to them..

Timi & wifey go be like "we talk am" grin grin

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by ambu2: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Running after the endorsements of people who should be running after them for legitimacy is a big shame. Tonto Dike who should be a COZA ambassador and driving such event is living disappointingly like a club girl. It makes one wonder if COZA is actually is a spiritual refuge or social community.

Pastors and members of COZA need a serious soul-searching exercise especially as 2019 ends. Lots of things have gone wrong there.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by osamz007: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hmm
This year na COZA year o.
See them seeking endorsement from musicians instead of God

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by mployer(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
COZA is supposed to distance themselves from these people. Now the reverse is the case cry

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Brownhypo: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Bossontop(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
undecided
Coza again??

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Cyoung4real(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
If all this nonsense na because of the rape accusation against the man, then all of them are mad.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
I am pressed to comment but I have been warned to stay out of church related issues...
It is well!

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by obi4eze(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
angry
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by homirefacuny(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
They want more gullible followers grin

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol.

It is not surprising. TBH, this dude has caused alot of pain to the body of Christ by misrepresenting the gospel and adopting all kinds of spiritual junks into it. Not only has he turned the house of God which is to be a place of prayer, revival and spiritual encounters into an entertainment and motivation centre, he's incorporated varieties of sweet but fallcious doctrines, activities and gimmicks to maintain an unending flow of sheeples to his assembly. undecided

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by EmmyDJourno: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
This COZA people are just useless

What did they think would happen

You want to use three of the biggest stars in the country to publicize your event for free

They are all reasoning like Fatoyinbo's dick

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Na wa o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by rainmoredays: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sango kiss ypu

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by emerged01(m): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
People can now believe Davido. I believe the lady carried the ads without the consent of the church because I don’t think a genuine pastor will use celebrities to promote a programme in the church.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
A friend of mine is a die hard Coza member and official, we will see this evening, I wonder what his excuse will be about this fake advert cheesy

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by NLSavage: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Thank you lord for bringing this scam church to light.

28 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
These ones don't know that by walking into the auditorium of these churches they have already given consent for their videos to be used for promotional material.

The day I saw the notice at House on The Rock Lekki I was taken aback

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by kellight(m): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
This pastor don see something grin grin grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance / Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.