Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby (80681 Views)

Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter / Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Impregnates 12-year-old Girl, Aborts It, Girl Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Birdeyeview:
Barbarick
I bet my nuts u don't know how to spell it
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Joystark(f): 12:37am On Dec 20, 2019
People like this man right here, are the for Nigeria's population crisis.

He's almost there.

5 more to go n he will have two complete teams for football tournaments.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Legendguru: 12:45am On Dec 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by stormborn28(m): 1:09am On Dec 20, 2019
Taofeek(Taopreek) Oyeyemi and Abimbola Oyeyemi how far? Police jam man

1 Like

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by ojuu4u(m): 2:20am On Dec 20, 2019
When a man think he can sleep with anything under skirt, a time will come that he will start sleeping wt, friend wife, next is his own cousins, next his sisters and finally daughters.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by tiziano(m): 2:27am On Dec 20, 2019
See the thing
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by pacespot(m): 2:32am On Dec 20, 2019
These are the people contributing to poverty in this country, imagine 17 children and still wanting more, without even money to take care of himself. If he is looking malnourished like this, how will the children look like?

1 Like

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Yankee101: 2:39am On Dec 20, 2019
Anyone not in your child's life is not necessarily a parent just because of biology. Protect your kids as you will with any other stranger
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Captaincee(m): 2:56am On Dec 20, 2019
This is so absurd
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by BabaRamota1980: 3:23am On Dec 20, 2019
I can understand when news like this come from certain tribes that forbid multiple wives.

I cannot understand when a Yoruba lay with his own daughter. Our culture has no limit on number of wives a man wants.

Some people have renounced their ethnicity and become Yoruba for that privilege to own many wives alone.

This guy is cursed if story is true.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by muteki: 3:27am On Dec 20, 2019
duncun:
Ogun State and bad news

Was just about saying this. Haba na only them get daughters why them no go keep their bola one place sef

1 Like

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by mukthar2000(m): 4:30am On Dec 20, 2019
The suspect who was said to have seventeen children from different women ,

And still ur own daughter attract u to sleep with,u are very disgraceful to the fatherhood, thunder we strike ur life, idiot.

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Hallabee1(m): 5:37am On Dec 20, 2019
stormborn28:
Taofeek(Taopreek) Oyeyemi and Abimbola Oyeyemi how far? Police jam man

I been think say na only me they reason the name ooo, Oyeyemi investigating Oyeyemi
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:39am On Dec 20, 2019
ayoblinks:
It's not even a new and special thing anymore, I've seen enough
Please help with that Musa meme?

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by EkeJah(m): 6:22am On Dec 20, 2019
When I first saw the headline, I was like "if e no be OGUN, e go be OGUN" dem tire me
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by brainhgeek(m): 6:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Obviously that man needs help. He is mentally unstable.
Many are mad, few are rooming
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Amumaigwe: 6:43am On Dec 20, 2019
This is a clear case of suffisticated incest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos / Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.