Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby (80689 Views)

Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter / Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Impregnates 12-year-old Girl, Aborts It, Girl Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by fortune1968: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2019
TallPck1:
I don't know what would attract a man to his own daughter ; is it ritual purpose or he is cursed. Meanwhile my female siblings be looking like sticks when I see them. Oh God help us!

Why is Ogun state always in the news for wrong reasons?
Honestly I don't know myself .I had slept on the same bed with my own daughter when she was slightly ill just to monitor her in the night .I don't know what could attract a father to his own daughter !

1 Like

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by grandstar(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
BeachTime:
Having 17 kids out of wedlock is already a sign of recklessness,immorality, and lack of self restraint. So don't be surprised what happens next.
17 kids , that's why there should be 1 or 2 child policy . Nigeria's ideal population should be 50 million, but I don't understand why Nigerians take pride in large population and extravagance , breeding poverty,diseases,lawlessness, and general underdevelopment.

High levels of illeteracy and semi literacy are the reasons for the high fertility rates that is 5.3 per woman in the South and 7 in the North.

If everyone was well educated, at least had qualitative education up to secondary school level, fertility rates would drop very fast to low levels.It will barely pass 2.5 children per woman . The replacement rate is 2.1 per woman

1 Like

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by urahara(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
grandstar:

High levels of illeteracy and semi literacy are the reasons for the high fertility rates that is 5.3 per woman in the South and 7 in the North.

If everyone was well educated, at least had qualitative education up to secondary school level, fertility rates would drop very fast to low levels.It will barely pass 2.5 children per woman . The replacement rate is 2.1 per woman

5.3 per woman in the South and yet we behave as if it's only Northerners that give birth a lot.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by rexandyke(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
See this Ogun people eh!

Bad news always dey show for bad news

1 Like

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Robenna(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2019

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Emanodimo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
BeachTime:
Having 17 kids out of wedlock is already a sign of recklessness,immorality, and lack of self restraint. So don't be surprised what happens next.
17 kids , that's why there should be 1 or 2 child policy . Nigeria's ideal population should be 50 million, but I don't understand why Nigerians take pride in large population and extravagance , breeding poverty,diseases,lawlessness, and general underdevelopment.

How old is the man to have 17 children?

There is a sort of exaggeration...
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Legendguru: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Elshaddai
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Sunrise258: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nothing like rituals here, he has a mental problem. Inciest happens worldwide, not only in Nigeria

He looks demented when caught! If you like family member pussy, why not convert to Islam and start sleeping with all your cousins? Islam supports it like mayonnaise beautifies salad.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sunrise258:

He looks demented when caught! If you like family member pussy, why not convert to Islam and start sleeping with all your cousins? Islam supports it like mayonnaise beautifies salad.

Read my post again.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by stormborn28(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hallabee1:

I been think say na only me they reason the name ooo, Oyeyemi investigating Oyeyemi
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by nasoeb: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
TallPck1:
I don't know what would attract a man to his own daughter ; is it ritual purpose or he is cursed. Meanwhile my female siblings be looking like sticks when I see them. Oh God help us!

Why is Ogun state always in the news for wrong reasons?
I just dont know why it is common for ogun to be in the news for such often.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by ussy09(m): 4:04am On Dec 21, 2019
ayoblinks:
It's not even a new and special thing anymore, I've seen enough
Please help with that Musa meme?

1 Like

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Uniquekriss(m): 5:34am On Dec 21, 2019
This kinda story only comes from Ogun state.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Biggers82(m): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2019
Yoruba people and Puna are like 5and 6 ni
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by Defenderalert(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ubunja replica. Pvssy starved loser will do his own daughter.
Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by ubunja(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Defenderalert:
Ubunja replica. Pvssy starved loser will do his own daughter.

ubunja:
How A Woman Gold Digs You.

PROLOGUE.
Women love money. Like you love sex. The thrill and ecstasy you feel as a man holding a woman's nàkéd soft body in your hands, a woman feels holding your money, NOT holding your nàkéd hard body.

And so, as you scheme and think of ways to get more and more sex out of your woman, your woman schemes and thinks of ways to get more and more money out of you.

But as a man you can be shameless in your pursuit of more sex because male greed is celebrated. With titles like Stud. But female greed, in any form, is frowned upon. If a woman hungers for more sex she's a nymphomaniac. If she hungers for more babies she's a Baby Factory. And if she hungers for more money she's a Gold Digger. She's High Maintenance. She's Materialistic. All negative titles.

So in her pursuit of "the bag", a woman is forced to be extra cunning in her methodology. She must be very subtle. She must secure the Bag without securing any unsavory titles.

THE PROBLEM.
The biggest problem women face when digging a man for money is that they start out wrong:

At the earliest stages of a relationship, many a woman seeks to impress a new BF by not demanding money, hoping to appear low-maintenance. And virtuous. But when the relationship takes off it becomes difficult to shed that image. How can she start demanding money now when she initially presented herself as above it?

She started out wrong. In love, how you start matters. For both men and women.

So instead of flat-out asking for money, the woman is then forced to come up with elaborate, well thoughtout schemes to get her pretty little hands on her man's pretty little bag.

SCRIPTS & SCENARIOS

Women have gold digger groups on Social Media where they share "Scripts" (things to say) and "Scenarios" (plots to act out) to get what they want from men. And they really mean business.

This writeup will showcase just a few of these tricks and techniques so you get a general idea of the female cunning you're up against.

But keep in mind that the methods and procedures listed here are mainly for minor league gold diggers. The type you're most likely to cross paths with. Major league gold diggers, the type that target ministers, CEOs and billionaires, play a higher level game and you're less likely to cross paths with them, for they don't move in the circles you move in. And while small time gold diggers use skimpy provocative outfits to get a man's moola, big time gold diggers use a weapon of an entirely different nature: Femininity. Which is a woman's true power.

Now that we've that out of the way, let's get this show on the road...

YOUR WEAK POINTS.
When it comes to female manipulation, your Ego is your greatest weakness. Followed by your Libido.

Let's start with the libido. .

HOW WOMEN CUT YOU OFF SEX TO GET WHAT THEY WANT FROM YOU.
Men love sex. Every woman knows that from an early age. And so the easiest of a woman's schemes will centre around controlling your access to sex. If a woman wants something from you, if she really wants your attention, she closes her legs and cuts off the sex.

But NOT in the way you think. She does it indirectly.

Let's say your girl wants a new pair of shoes. She can't afford them and for whatever reason she can't ask her father for the money. So she has to trick and deceive you. Her BF.

Like this: She comes in one day distraught and very stressed. You ask what's bothering her. She tells you she and her sister/mother/cousin/best friend had a fight. Why? Because your GF asked for money for [insert any worthwhile cause here] but now she can't pay it back because of A B C. Now her relationship with said creditor/lender has hit rock bottom. And the relationship meant a lot to her. Now she's stressed and can't think straight. She has constant headaches and can't even sleep (she takes a panado in your presence to make the story more believable).

Then here comes the part where the sex cut happens---------------> Then she tells you she's so stressed and burdened that she CANT EVEN THINK OF SEX. LET ALONE GET TURNED ON.

And just like that she has cut off the sex. And you don't even see.
Edit: Check Out The First Comment Below

ANALYSIS:
It's a wining manipulation.

Apparently, she has a problem that somehow ends up affecting your sex life. She knows you won't give a crap about her problems unless they directly affect the One thing you want most from her: Her Pussy.

So she ties the pussy into the issue - She can't get wet. Meaning: No Sex For You buddy. Unless and until the problem is solved.

And because you really like that sweet kitten, it's a great stress reliever, and what's more, you're hooked on it, you resolve to do all in your power to solve her problem. If only to keep her legs open. If for no other reason than to get your daily dose of your pussy drug.

And so you ask her how much she owes. She tells you. It's not even a grievous amount. You dare not let an amount as small as a quarter of your salary get between you and your beloved kitten. And so you make an offer to settle her debt: "Okay, I'll give you the money"

Her reaction is instant! Her face lights up. She jumps on you and showers you with kisses and Thank Yous. And on that day, maybe after a long while, she actually initiates sex. (She's genuinely happy. She's getting a new pair of shoes soon.)

So, it will happen that after giving her the money for whatever she needed, she'll come one day with a new pair of shoes.

That's your money buddy.

HOW YOUR GIRL WILL PLAY THE GAME.
Obviously when your girl comes to you, it won't be about shoes. It will be about anything under the sun. Anything. But the pattern will be the same: A sob story and a financial problem that somehow ends up affecting your sex life, that you're forced to solve for her by offering to help out, and a few days later she comes with something new. Maybe it's a new phone or a new hairstyle or a new pair of jeans.

When a girl tells you she's not in the mood for sex, or can't think of sex, after sharing her financial problems, that's her cutting you off sex to force you to solve her financial problems for her because of your love for sex.

When your girl constantly comes with something new after you help her with some money issue you've to realize it's no longer a coincidence. She's gold digging you.

THE LIMPING GIRL WITH THE BANDAGED FOOT.
Women are great actors. The best.

Don't put it past a woman to bandage her foot and come to you limping telling you she sprained her ankle just so you give her money to go to a doctor that she'll proceed to divert to get a new hairstyle.

How does she justify the deceit to herself?: "I'm doing it to be pretty for him".

Women fund their fancy frivolities by asking for money for legitimate causes then diverting the money to said fancy frivolities

Also be wary of the girl with the bandaged foot walking around limping. That's how women hide an STI infection. If you know you know.

THE LONG GAME.
Sometimes a woman's scheme is a long time in the making. Months even. Which makes it even the more believable in the end. Like the next scenario:

THE FAKE FUNERAL.
For example, a girl may tell you of a sick relative somewhere who progressively gets worse as each month passes until half a year later they pass away. And because she kept you updated over the months you don't even once suspect it's all a scheme. You promptly give her the money she needs to go pay her respects. Those few days you think she's in another state mourning her dearly departed, she's visiting her aunty in another suburb not far from where you live. And you're yet to give her more money. When she requests for the transport fare back home.

Fake Funerals are effective for the simple reasons that 1. You won't want to accompany her cause we all hate funerals and watching your girl cry is not easy; And 2. No one dares question and verify anything that's to do with funerals. It's taboo. Which makes the scenario appealing to utilize

The Fake Funeral can also be a Fake Accident, a Fake Illness or even a Fake Trip. Anything can be faked. But the common denominator in every Fake story is that YOU have to foot the bill for whatever is happening.

THE BROKE GIVER.
Sometimes a broke woman gets your money by falsely attributing her broke state to virtue.

When a woman loves telling you of her generosity to church and charity especially in connection with why she's always broke or why she can't afford this or that, it's her way of motivating you to assist her financially since her own finances are being channeled to the "greater good". eg "All my friends have new laptops. Wish I could get one too. But I can't get a new computer when there are children out there going to bed hungry. I find myself helping those less blessed".

And your heart then tells you, "Wow this girl is amazing! What a good heart she has! How much are new laptops anyways? Maybe I can surprise her with one!"

She's counting on that very dialogue you're having with yourself.

You can bet her friends don't have new laptops. And you can bet she ain't giving no cent to no hungry children.

THE SINGLE MOTHER.
Women are emotional manipulators.

Meaning a Single Mother will wait till you've emotionally bonded with her after weeks of nonstop sexual intercourse then drop the bombshell: "I have a kid".

By then you're too emotionally invested to pull out. So you start rationalizing the situation to yourself: "Ofcourse I never wanted to raise another man's kid... But this boy is handsome and well-behaved.... Didn't uncle Tobias also raise another man's child?... But this woman herself is beautiful. ... This can be my chance to have a gorgeous GF!"

And so you become Step Father. Your money raising another man's sperm product.

Whenever a woman waits until you've fvcked her to your heart's content then brings out her kids, just know it's a manipulation. A woman who means well will tell you upfront she has kids. But then again that would scare you off. So...

Now let's talk about your Ego...

WHAT IS THE MALE EGO?
Men are socially conditioned to hate sharing. To be territorial. Hence the virgin is more valuable than the slut as a wife. And cheating is the biggest deal breaker. While it takes the smallest thing to arouse jealousy.

Men are also conditioned to feel at their best providing for their women. Hence men are especially sensitive to broke shaming.

And so, Having a woman all for himself and providing for her, all on his own; is what makes a man feel like a "real man". This feeling is his Ego. It's strong as steel. It's the reason men go to war to die for their women. But it's also fragile. Something as simple as a woman having her own money shatters it. Because a man's sense of worth hinges on him being useful to his woman.

So Ego is simultaneously a man's greatest asset, and his greatest vulnerability.

As a vulnerability It makes him such a joy to manipulate.

HOW WOMEN PLAY WITH YOUR EGO TO GET YOUR MONEY.
Your Ego is your greatest enemy. And women know this. Everytime you hear women say, "Real men don't do A B C", just know a manipulation is loading...

Your woman targets your Ego in surprisingly easy ways: Does your woman have a lot of stuff that she claims is "borrowed", from friends and family?
If Yes. Then she's working your ego.

Many times if a woman can't directly ask for money for an item she comes to you with an item like it and makes an effort to let you know it's borrowed. It will start eating you up that your woman is using borrowed things, while you've cash to spare to get her those very things. That's your disloyal Ego setting you on the wrong path. Your ego whispers "a real man can't allow his woman to go begging other people for stuff".

Your girl is counting on you telling yourself that. Your Ego is how she gets things from you. Your Ego is her best friend.

But if your girl really wants to pull your strings and really work your ego; she mentions her Ex: "This phone was bought for me by my ex. I don't like using it. It keeps reminding me of him".

And that's the bait right there.

Your territorial nature is now used against you. Because you've a strong dislike of sharing your woman with any man past or present, never is your ego more rattled than at the mention of an Ex. Especially in connection with money and memories. It makes you feel inadequate. And jealous.

Your ego is now practically screaming at your ear to get her a new phone. Obviously one that will rival the one her Ex gave her. Like a puppet on strings you're making the moves your woman wants you to make.

HOW WOMEN USE MOODS TO GET THEIR WAY.
Men have been raised with the misguided belief that women's happiness is their responsibility. A man feels his job well done when his woman is happy. But it should be the other way round. WOMEN are the ones who were put on the Earth to be responsible for the happiness of men. Wasn't Eve made for Adam?

The modern Adam has been cruelly misinformed.

For if his woman asks for something and he denies her, all the woman has to do is to be sad and moody until he gives in. Nothing directly affects a man like his woman's moods. And sooner or later her constant sadness wears him down and he yields to her demands.

Women get moody to get their way.

Because a man enjoys coming home to a beautiful happy face he would sooner give in to his woman's demands than endure days of a sombre downcast face meeting him at the door. But it's all a manipulation.

YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP ME.
Has a woman ever called you with a problem and said, "There's no one who can help me except you!" ? That was a lie designed to bait the Provider in you.

Women ALWAYS have men for different purposes to help them.

A woman has one man for rent, another for Dick, another for comfort, another for love, another for free labour etc. Trust me, she is NEVER out of options. She only acts like she's out of options to make you think you're her only option, not only in money but in sex and everything else. Which is a manipulation: If a woman doesn't ask you for money you start to think she's getting it somewhere. Probably getting fvcked for it. But if she asks you for money and really truly BEGS you for it, you tell yourself "truly this girl has no other men in her life...I'm the only one. Let me do my best to keep it that way". Boom!!!!

SOLUTIONS

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.
Many men willfully place themselves in the path of Gold Diggers. And then cry foul when the Gold Diggers start digging.

Why do you have that BMW as your WhatsApp profile pic? Why is your townhouse your Twitter profile pic? Why are you always uploading your dinner pics to Instagram with the high rate of starvation in Africa? Why are you always uploading your weekend gateways to Facebook? Don't you know other people live boring lives and especially women are looking for adventure? And while you're at it, explain how borrowing your friend's car to get a girl makes sense? Because look, if you use money to get women it's only natural that women will think you've money.

Okay you made mistakes and you've a Gold Digger on your hands now what? How do you keep your gold safe?

MAKE HER FEEL GUILTY FOR ASKING FOR MONEY.
Your first line of defense in protecting yourself from a gold digger is using her First Impression against her. Because most women start out wrong by never demanding anything moneywise, that's your secret weapon.

In the early days of the relationship, a new GF is on her best behavior and is wary of setting herself in a bad light. So she gives you plenty of sex with minimal demands. Use that against her.

If you once fvcked a girl free, there's NO REASON to pay for sex going forward. Make her feel guilty about now asking for compensation: "Are you now selling?" "Are you now a prostitute?"
Make her feel ashamed of demanding money so she gets discouraged.

Do it right and she'll either backtrack with "I was joking!" or "Uhm, forget it". Then she'll go trouble her brothers and sisters and uncles and all the losers in her Friendzone for money. Just not you.

BE THE GUY SHE'S SCARED TO ASK.
Have a reputation of hating gold diggers.

Deliberately watch Gold Digger-themed TV Shows with her, only to be extremely disgusted so much that you pull the DVD or memory stick out in utter fury. Her mind is reading your hatred for gold diggers in any form. She'll think twice before making any outlandish financial requests.

BEAT HER TO THE PUNCH.
The moment a woman asks for money, is the moment you have a problem. Which is BIGGER than hers. Which you were about to tell her about.

A woman can understand why you can't help her when you tell her you have a bigger problem than hers.

Have you noticed that people have this annoying habit of telling you all their life problems when you ask for a helping hand? They'll start telling you about their unpaid rent, their unpaid tuition and their missed car payments. Why do people do that? BECAUSE IT WORKS. Instead of feeling angry that you got no assistance, you're left feeling sorry for the person that you even bothered him with your small problem when he had bigger problems of his own! It's a mental trick the person played on you. Use it on women. It works.

And it works even better if you can sense or predict a woman is about to ask for money, but before she does, you bombard her with your own problems. Maybe you hear from someone your GF broke her laptop. Before she comes to you with the sad news counter her with your own problems. That way you beat her to the punch. She can't ask for anything.

RECEIPTS RECEIPTS RECEIPTS.
An effective method to protect your money from fake scenarios and misuse by women is to insist on cash receipts. Yes receipts can be faked and yes not every service or product comes with a cash receipt. Still you can save yourself a lot of manipulation by demanding receipts.

But you've to be cunning about it. Your girl can't suspect anything. Also, emphasize to her that you don't mind the change. But you really need that receipt. In case you've to return whatever product she wants the money for.

NEVER TELL A WOMAN YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY.
That doesn't make sense to women. It's like telling a 4 yr old you can't afford to buy a car. The little kid doesn't understand why other people your age are driving and you are not. He doesn't understand the economics, disappointments and unfairness of life.

Women struggle with the concept of Male Brokeness. In their little minds You're a man and You're supposed to have money. When you tell a woman you don't have money all she's hearing is You're lazy.

So, with women, your "I don't have money" must be linked to "Because I just paid for X and Y" or something like that. If you admit you don't have money quickly tell her where the money went. Even if it's a lie. All she needs to understand is THE MONEY WAS THERE, BUT IT WENT SOMEWHERE. That way she tells herself: "Oh well next time then!"

FINAL THOUGHTS

WHEN A WOMAN USES YOU TO "LEVEL UP".
Sometimes women gold dig you to use your money to improve themselves to impress better men than you. That's the ultimate in game.

Let's discuss it in a future Miseducation.

# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

1 Like

Re: Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby by esecoal(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2019
I would have said poverty but damn this is the result of pornography...pple act weird...back then in school while hustling in my bros shop downloading movies and all...A man once came for adult movies but to my surprise he said my brros has given him all those ones that - do I have any animal action(woman animal sex) or what will call paedophelia...Imagine what that one will be doing at home to the young children.....it was that day I told him to delete all the BINTA and friends on his lappy...ANd I don,t want to say illitracy or lust I will just say some persons are agents of darkness, people made to cause havoc from years of selfish behaviour...Imagine that idiot looking man 15 pikin and he can,t even afford to take care of himself

fortune1968:
Honestly I don't know myself .I had slept on the same bed with my own daughter when she was slightly ill just to monitor her in the night .I don't know what could attract a father to his own daughter !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos / Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.