Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again (5031 Views)

Help Rasaq Live Again / Wedding: Would You Still Spend As Much As You Did If Given Another Chance? / What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
I opened this new account few days ago for the purpose of this thread but I was reluctant to start the thread. I am a member of this forum since 2009 and I have a very visible action here.
I am sending this message to all Nairalanders as an SOS. I am desperately in need of your help now.
Since I left my last job in January 2015, I have not been able to get any job since then. My wife had been shouldering the financial responsibilities of the family until Feb this year when she lost her job. Things went so bad for us because this happened amidst a live threatening illness where she spent 21 days in the hospital (Odan in Lagos)

I have been trying to get a job but all odds are against me. I am in my early 40s, and I have OND. Most jobs required BSC and in probably around 30years of age.
2 weeks ago I decided to go for a very low paying job (I don’t know how much they want to pay but I am targeting 40k. At least I will be able to pay NEPA bill and other small expenses and barbing.

I was overqualified for the job and I blew the mind of the owner of the job away during demonstration but the man still did not give me the job. He later told the person that linked me to him that he will be feeling somehow to command someone of my caliber as we are almost around the same age.

Amidst this I remembered that I have an illness which is the genesis of my problem. I spent all my life savings between 2006 and 2012 on this illness until all my savings finished.
The illness is not as severe as it used to be in the past but it can still affect my ability. There are few days that the illness can come unexpectedly and I may not be able to go out for a whole day.

When I remember this, I feel reluctant to look for a job again and since 2 weeks now, I have decided to learn how to drive keke napep (Maruwa). I have been going to their pack almost every day to get someone who can teach me. It had been another story since I don’t have money to give to them but I am very optimistic that I will get someone.

Here is where I need your help. I need someone or a group that can buy a used Keke for me. At 250k, I can get a used keke that is in a good condition/shape. Based on one of the business experts on this forum, I will prefer the used one as far as it is in a good shape.

I am ready to pay back based on agreement.

Please help me out if you can. Please give me another chance to live again.
Things are so bad that I can’t walk in to barber shop anyhow. I was supposed to barb 3 days ago but I still have the hair on me causing discomfort. I use to calculate when Nepa will come and run away so that they can sort it out before I come back.
I can’t even eat at home with confidence again because I am ashamed that my wife is the one struggling. I joined her to setup a small shop for her but the income cannot even sustain our domestic need alone. I live my life in fears every day. My problem starts on Sunday night when I know that I don’t have any place to go on Monday.
Nobody cooks anything like meat or fish in my house again.

Please Nairalanders, I beg you in the name of God.
If you have a keke that you can give me, I will take even if I will have to pay back based on agreement.

But I don’t want new keke even though I like and prefer it. This is because the payment plan may be difficult for me since I am considering my health challenge which may factor in and disrupt my operation sometimes even though few.

I am even nairaland basic to post this because I do not have money for data subscription.

Please I am opened to encouragements, advices as well as your help.
If you are willing to help me as a person or as a group please let me know what you will need from me. If you want more about me, any confirmation, enquiry, investigation, please let me know.
Please save my soul.
I promise to pay back the money even if it is higher purchase.

MODIFIED ** January 16, 2020.

I am also begging on behalf of my wife. Either a business or job offers.

She has a Bsc in Economics (UI) and MSc in business admin. (Lasu) - Awaiting result.

Please I beg you in the name of God.

We have been threatened by this condition and the smiles in my home are all gone

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by jakandeola(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Liveagain:
I opened this new account few days ago for the purpose of this thread but I was reluctant to start the thread. I am a member of this forum since 2009 and I have a very visible action here.
I am sending this message to all Nairalanders as an SOS. I am desperately in need of your help now.
Since I left my last job in January 2015, I have not been able to get any job since then. My wife had been shouldering the financial responsibilities of the family until Feb this year when she lost her job. Things went so bad for us because this happened amidst a live threatening illness where she spent 21 days in the hospital (Odan in Lagos)

I have been trying to get a job but all odds are against me. I am in my early 40s, and I have OND. Most jobs required BSC and in probably around 30years of age.
2 weeks ago I decided to go for a very low paying job (I don’t know how much they want to pay but I am targeting 40k. At least I will be able to pay NEPA bill and other small expenses and barbing.

I was overqualified for the job and I blew the mind of the owner of the job away during demonstration but the man still did not give me the job. He later told the person that linked me to him that he will be feeling somehow to command someone of my caliber as we are almost around the same age.

Amidst this I remembered that I have an illness which is the genesis of my problem. I spent all my life savings between 2006 and 2012 on this illness until all my savings finished.
The illness is not as severe as it used to be in the past but it can still affect my ability. There are few days that the illness can come unexpectedly and I may not be able to go out for a whole day.

When I remember this, I feel reluctant to look for a job again and since 2 weeks now, I have decided to learn how to drive keke napep (Maruwa). I have been going to their pack almost every day to get someone who can teach me. It had been another story since I don’t have money to give to them but I am very optimistic that I will get someone.

Here is where I need your help. I need someone or a group that can buy a Keke for me. At 250k, I can get a used keke that is in a good condition /shape. Based on one of the business experts on this forum, I will prefer the used one as far as it is in a good shape
Things are so bad that I can’t walk in to barber shop anyhow. I was supposed to barb 3 days ago but I still have the hair on me causing uncomfortable. I use to calculate when Nepa will come and run away so that they can sort it out before I come back.
I can’t even eat at home with confidence again because I am ashamed that my wife is the one struggling. I joined her to setup a small shop for her but the income cannot even sustain our domestic need alone. I live my life in fears every day. My problem starts on Sunday night when I know that I don’t have any place to go on Monday.

If you have a keke that you can give me, I will take even if I will have to pay back based on agreement.
But I don’t want new keke even though I like and prefer it. This is because the payment plan may be difficult for me since I am considering my health challenge which may factor in and disrupt my operation sometimes even though few.

I am even nairaland basic to post this because I do not have money for data subscription.

If you are willing to help me as a person please let me know what you will need from me. If you want more about me, any confirmation, enquiry, investigation, please let me know.
Please save my soul.

meet family memeber or friend or join church DAT u can be a worker dey help.am sorry for u
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
If I had the capacity, I'd make you a millionaire today but I sure don't cos I'm a struggler as well but I can do something.

Send your account number to 07035781409 and confirm your identity, I'll send 1k to you when I receive salary.

Don't think I'm stingy, just accept it with love, I'm broke too.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
jakandeola:
meet family memeber or friend or join church DAT u can be a worker dey help.am sorry for u
As for family, I don't have the privilege. I am suppose to give to my aged mother and she is the only one I can confidently walk to.

There are few once in the church that are showing concern but none had promised anything. I am still hoping but can't rely on it.

3 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
ayobamiJR:
If I had the capacity, I'd make you a millionaire today but I sure don't cos I'm a struggler as well but I can do something.

Send your account number to 07035781409 and confirm your identity, I'll send 1k to you when I receive salary.

Don't think I'm stingy, just accept it with love, I'm broke too.
Thank you bros. For the fact that spirit moves you, I appreciate that. If and only if I make it along the line. I will remember you for your spirit

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by ahnie: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mehn...this z touching!

3 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Did I hear you say Keke Napep As in Keke Maruwa Bros You for start small na ...cos a lot of us on Nairaland na leg we dey take waka!
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Gandollaar(f): 2:49am On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:
Church help you? Hmm...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 4:01am On Dec 20, 2019
yettymuse:
Did I hear you say Keke Napep As in Keke Maruwa Bros You for start small na ...cos a lot of us on Nairaland na leg we dey take waka!
Please suggest to me where to start. I am opened to any suggestion
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by abimbola74(m): 5:00am On Dec 20, 2019
yettymuse:
Not meant for cruising sis, it's meant to sustain his family.

14 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2019
abimbola74:

Not meant for cruising sis, it's meant to sustain his family.
Thank you so much for your understanding

2 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2019
I thought about this and asked myself, how possible is it to reduce this type of situation to those who have truly exhauted their options offline. How do we not foster a people who will grow reliant or worse expect help when things go south. Yet the poor or needy we would always have with us, some need help more than others and this also can't be denied. In the end I conclude that my part is not to draw the line but to be good as possible to all I can.

3 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please people. I am begging you in the name of God almighty. I desperately need your help. Please.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Mykel51(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Liveagain:
Please people. I am begging you in the name of God almighty. I desperately need your help. Please.

I might not be able to help with the money for the Keke Napep...but I pray earnestly GOD provides the money for you.

4 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mykel51:

I might not be able to help with the money for the Keke Napep...but I pray earnestly GOD provides the money for you.

Thank you so much. Support may not necessarily at all time be money.

Thank you for your prayer. It is part of it.

Please help me share this on blogs and other medium.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by chival(f): 1:30am On Dec 21, 2019
I understand your plight. While you look for funds, why don't you do a post here on Nairaland looking for anyone who has a car or keke to give you on hire purchase. I understand some people only need you to have someone to serve as a referee. Also, if you can drive, you may want to contact fleet owners who could provide you with a car you can use for uber.

Let me know if you can drive, have a valid license and are willing to drive a taxi. I could make some enquiries/moves in that regard.

17 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 21, 2019
May help locate you. Good luck.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2019
chival:
I understand your plight. While you look for funds, why don't you do a post here on Nairaland looking for anyone who has a car or keke to give you on hire purchase. I understand some people only need you to have someone to serve as a referee. Also, if you can drive, you may want to contact fleet owners who could provide you with a car you can use for uber.

Let me know if you can drive, have a valid license and are willing to drive a taxi. I could make some enquiries/moves in that regard.
Thank you ma. I have driven before on few occasions. I don't know much about Uber of a thing and my driver's license is expired.

But please help me to enquire if your contact can buy maruwa for me on hire purchase.

But just as I have mentioned earlier. Used ones are cheaper- around 250k. I will be able to pay for this easily considering my health stays.

Please do help me find out more.
I appreciate and all advices are so important to me now
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2019
theButterfly:
May help locate you. Good luck.
Thank you. Please help me share this in blogs and other medium.
Thanks
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by chival(f): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2019
Liveagain:
Thank you ma. I have driven before on few occasions. I don't know much about Uber of a thing and my driver's license is expired.

But please help me to enquire if your contact can buy maruwa for me on hire purchase.

But just as I have mentioned earlier. Used ones are cheaper- around 250k. I will be able to pay for this easily considering my health stays.

Please do help me find out more.
I appreciate and all advices are so important to me now

I'm sorry I don't know anyone in the keke business. I mentioned ridesharing taxis because I know someone who might have been able to help. May God open up a way for you. Hang in there, and please make sure your wife feels loved and appreciated.

6 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2019
chival:

I'm sorry I don't know anyone in the keke business. I mentioned ridesharing taxis because I know someone who might have been able to help. May God open up a way for you. Hang in there, and please make sure your wife feels loved and appreciated.
She deserves more than what she is experiencing now.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by BLACKPRIEST: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kindly drop your contact
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2019
BLACKPRIEST:
Kindly drop your contact
I have sent you a message Sir. Kindly acknowledge it.
Thanks
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Yummymummy07: 1:52am On Dec 22, 2019
Do you have children ?
Liveagain:

Here is where I need your help. I need someone or a group that can buy a Keke for me. At 250k, I can get a used keke that is in a good condition /shape. Based on one of the business experts on this forum, I will prefer the used one as far as it is in a good shape
Things are so bad that I can’t walk in to barber shop anyhow. I was supposed to barb 3 days ago but I still have the hair on me causing uncomfortable. I use to calculate when Nepa will come and run away so that they can sort it out before I come back.

If you are willing to help me as a person please let me know what you will need from me. If you want more about me, any confirmation, enquiry, investigation, please let me know.
Please save my soul.

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by cococandy(f): 4:45am On Dec 22, 2019

You should be insisting on paying back. No ‘even if’ you have to pay back.

8 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2019
Yummymummy07:
Do you have children ?
No luck yet since 4 years. Since finance is bad, I am reluctant to "seriously" pursue it as a goal since I don't have enough.

2 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2019
cococandy:

You should be insisting on paying back. No ‘even if’ you have to pay back.
Of course I am willing to pay back with interest. That is why I prefer low budget one so that I will be able to pay even the interest with ease

2 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
Tomorrow is Monday. As usual, the anxiety of having no place to go is here. By 10am, I intend to go to the park. But I have been going for almost 2 weeks now. Another fear in me is being term as agbero if they continue to see me always. I sit down to see what happens and nurse my hope of getting a helper. The boys come and go and most time before their turns they quickly take some sticks of cigarettes. I dislike it but what option do I have.

Please people again. I beg for the help. I am dying of getting a solution.

Please

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by timy22(f): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
Liveagain:
Tomorrow is Monday. As usual, the anxiety of having no place to go is here. By 10am, I intend to go to the park. But I have been going for almost 2 weeks now. Another fear in me is being term as agbero if they continue to see me always. I sit down to see what happens and nurse my hope of getting a helper. The boys come and go and most time before their turns they quickly take some sticks of cigarettes. I dislike it but what option do I have.

Please people again. I beg for the help. I am dying of getting a solution.

Please

Kindly drop ur contact, if l verify u to be real, l will help u start up a business by God's grace.

16 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 2:16am On Dec 23, 2019
timy22:

Kindly drop ur contact, if l verify u to be real, l will help u start up a business by God's grace.
I sent you a message. Please acknowledge it.
Thanks
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2019
On my way to the park now. Still nursing my hope of getting someone to teach me. I will update with pix today. @riyagoddess and others. Please I need help.

Please help me to live again.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by mysticgal(f): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2019
I am sceptical about this new account so if you don’t mind, post your old account and probably some sort of ID. If I verify it, I’d help smiley

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Let Your Kids Bathe Themselves?. / Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please / Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.