Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE (886 Views)

Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by kaykay100(f): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
My husband of 10 years says I have low standards... So now I am looking for a Billionaire. Pound sterling Billionaire oooo , nothing less .. I be graduate, a business woman and can triple your money.

Here I am thinking I am a humble wife but someone sees it as low standards.I believe in working hard and spending hard too.But I also strongly believe in spending within your means. Some guys believe you spend all you have when you have and not care when the next meal will come from.

I grew in a good home,I could afford to buy anything I want to buy.But I am not really a spender,my mum use to force me to buy stuffs when I was a teen. She will give me money and say just go and buy anything. If I had kept friends,they would have used me. I am just humble like that, I appreciate anything you give me. I only complain ,when it is tough and try to find ways out. But my ways are seen as low standards.

Abeg, please tell me how to upgrade my standard.....
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by healthserve(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Let's take it a step a time. Can you share with us on the things he complains about you. I.e body care. Dress culture. Eating habits. Vacation. General lifestyle etc
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by donbachi(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
healthserve:
Let's take it a step a time. Can you share with us on the things he complains about you. I.e body care. Dress culture. Eating habits. Vacation. General lifestyle etc
GOD bless u.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by healthserve(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
donbachi:
GOD bless u.

Amen Sir
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by kaykay100(f): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
healthserve:

None of those petty stuffs,we are quite matured and respectful to one another.
Just that I have low standards, as I always suggest various low means ways to make money and fend for the family. While we are waiting on huge contracts to come through.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by healthserve(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
kaykay100:

None of those petty stuffs,we are quite matured and respectful to one another.
Just that I have low standards, as I always suggest various low means ways to make money and fend for the family. While we are waiting on huge contracts to come through.

We'll said. Couldn't it be that you're reading meanings to something said in innocence. Is this a repetitive statement?

I kinda feel creating threads on marriage let's out private affairs to suggestive third party interpretations that may not be a true reflection of things and are capable of sowing seeds of division in a relationship. I could be wrong though

Btw you wrote up there " just that I have low standards which is a direct confirmation of his claims"
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin[sup][/sup]
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by kaykay100(f): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
healthserve:

We'll said. Couldn't it be that you're reading meanings to something said in innocence. Is this a repetitive statement?

I kinda feel creating threads on marriage let's out private affairs to suggestive third party interpretations that may not be a true reflection of things and are capable of sowing seeds of division in a relationship. I could be wrong though

Btw you wrote up there " just that I have low standards which is a direct confirmation of his claims"

That is why I am looking for a Billionaire ooo. So I don't have to discuss marriage issue.

I want to be complaining about too much money and too much trips to Dubai and all sort.

Just need advice on how to upgrade myself to Billionaire standards. Abeg, no marriage advice.

Help a sister out...
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by healthserve(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
kaykay100:

That is why I am looking for a Billionaire ooo. So I don't have to discuss marriage issue.

I want to be complaining about too much money and too much trips to Dubai and all sort.

Just need advice on how to upgrade myself to Billionaire standards. Abeg, no marriage advice.

Help a sister out...

Hahaha haha my belle o. So zany.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by bogdaddy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
How much you go pay
kaykay100:
My husband of 10 years says I have low standards... So now I am looking for a Billionaire. Pound sterling Billionaire oooo , nothing less .. I be graduate, a business woman and can triple your money.

Here I am thinking I am a humble wife but someone sees it as low standards.I believe in working hard and spending hard too.But I also strongly believe in spending within your means. Some guys believe you spend all you have when you have and not care when the next meal will come from.

I grew in a good home,I could afford to buy anything I want to buy.But I am not really a spender,my mum use to force me to buy stuffs when I was a teen. She will give me money and say just go and buy anything. If I had kept friends,they would have used me. I am just humble like that, I appreciate anything you give me. I only complain ,when it is tough and try to find ways out. But my ways are seen as low standards.

Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by yomi007k(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin
Oil and Gas.

You have money but don't know how to spend it.

Tell him you guys should spend your Valentine in Monaco and you can save towards a Bentley.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
kaykay100:

You are real but he is fake, be yourself
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by AfroKnight: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
People should be careful how they insult their partners.

See somebody’s wife coming here to vent because her husband sama her heavy insult. If you want to be savage, do that online. Don’t carry that madness into your home. Don’t ridicule your partner.

But woman funny sha. You want a billionaire now. You can triple his money. Lol. You are really angry. No vex.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by kaykay100(f): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Thank you jare, you feel me.

AfroKnight:
People should be careful how they insult their partners.

See somebody’s wife coming here to vent because her husband sama her heavy insult. If you want to be savage, do that online. Don’t carry that madness into your home. Don’t ridicule your partner.

But woman funny sha. You want a billionaire now. You can triple his money. Lol. You are really angry. No vex.
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by kaykay100(f): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
But wait oh, there no Billionaires on these platform?
Re: My Husband Of 10 Years Says I Have Low Standards... Looking For A BILLIONAIRE by maya007: 1:10am On Dec 20, 2019
I need to know how to make money like u sis please can u mentor me

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage / Where Can I Get A Naked Massage In Lagos? / What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.