Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

A Nairalander Pre Wedding Photos. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Pre Wedding Photos. (1790 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos / Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Pre Wedding Photos. by Davash222(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
He's a good friend and a Nairalander also.
He got same Surname with the bride. Interesting

I wish them happy and a fruitful marriage.

Rocktation
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pre Wedding Photos. by Davash222(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sugar2019
30/12

Re: A Nairalander Pre Wedding Photos. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Human beings are just funny creatures. They do to God what they won't allow people do to them. cheesy

Human beings are the ones I know that God will bless them with something and they will still use that blessing to disobey God.

God blessed humans with knowledge of science and tech but the tech is now eventually being used to chase idle and pointless amusements that constitutes disobedience to God... That's how funny this civilization is.

Another funny thing is, if you tell them the reality of what they are doing, they will tag you primitive and extremist. They look down upon you and regard themselves as being right...

There's no way we will not be bringing down this civilization. We must bring it down and create a new one! Yes, a saner and better one.

And that's what Imes is coming to do. cheesy

If you don't understand all what I said, don't worry, Imes will come to make you understand grin

And we await his coming grin
Re: A Nairalander Pre Wedding Photos. by Pageants(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Where are the lovers of pageantry? cool
Here is an opportunity to explore that potential in you.
Just follow on IG:@africanativequeenking

Re: A Nairalander Pre Wedding Photos. by Chrisemeka1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wow. On behalf of Nairaland members, l wish you a joyous marriage and less marriage complains here
Re: A Nairalander Pre Wedding Photos. by Mutemenot(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Happy married life to them.. Your wife is beautiful....
welcome you to the hood shocked
Re: A Nairalander Pre Wedding Photos. by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
He's a good friend and a Nairalander also.
He got same Surname with the bride. Interesting

I wish them happy and a fruitful marriage.

Rocktation
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
boss..
Re: A Nairalander Pre Wedding Photos. by Jayslicky: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Happy married life to them.
Funnybone Weds Kiki Omeli wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Build Shawama Machine And Toaster For Sell / I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December / The Craziest Thing I Have Done – Dillish Mathews #bbhotshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.