Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 (59384 Views)

Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine / Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by unmask: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2019
Galaticos444:
forget all dis long speech.its no news that Islam is a violent religion,jst imagine wot group like boko haram,Isis,al Qaeda has done to humanity in d name of Islam,Islam has rilly dealt with d world negatively now u see why people ar scared of anything islimization
so if someone comes out and begins to kill people you would say Christianity is violent?

Even Jesus said not all that call my name are of me

Or how would you feel if an armed robber steals and people say he stole on your behalf

"Walk the footsteps of others. You will learn things you never knew you never knew"
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by Sunnymatey(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2019
All l can say is" with english language, its easier to paint a lie and moreso much easier to defend a lie.
Period
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by femi4: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2019
Snowale:
Seems you know nothing about how competitive MBBS is. I have seen people with better score, who were not admitted. 3 aspirant per state*37 states=121, they can't admit more than 120, and she is the 7th best, apart from that they have school of matric graduands who should be admitted, there is ELDS and catchment areas, and international students
Until you bring out Niger list of 302 and above scores, you are just misfiring

1 Like

Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by Mujtahida: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2019
IAmStrange:
And some people were attributing it to Islam, calling it Islamic agenda.

Many began to spite the school, calling it all sorts of derogatory names, with Islam in the picture.

WaLlohi, the minds of many of these people are dark and evil, the Muslims have just become too weak to expose them.

Indeed, it's the truth what Allaah said:

“Never will the Jews nor the Christians be
pleased with you (O Muhammad) till you follow their religion"

It's Islamophobia that will kill some people.

Did a story not come up one time of Covenant university rejecting admission to one Muslim guy in a similar fashion like this?

Did anyone shout Christianization?

When a Muslim does something, they attribute it to Islam. If it's the other way round, you won't hear such a thing coming from us.

Why are you all so deeply obsessed with Islam if you do not fear for its greatness and try to talk it down or criticize it at any given chance?

The reality is that many of these people are just insincere, sick-minded hypocrites!

Imes is coming! Imes is coming! The world should prepare. angry

The reality of your true selves, how evil your hearts are actually and how foolish your arguments and philosophies are will soon be exposed to the world when Imes comes.

All of you should continue! angry Imes will be making you all famous; yes, the whole will know you all for your evil and hypocritical ways.

By the time Imes will come, humiliation will be your companion. humiliation will be your nick names. You will all wine and dine with humiliation unless you repent and turn towards truth.

When Imes comes, it will be the end of your era and the beginning of a new one.

When Imes comes, it will be game over for many of you hypocritical lots

Imes is coming, You should all get prepared! angry

And you are free to wail and attack me on mention. grin That's your way and it will only make your humiliation more interesting when Imes eventually shows up. grin

Imes, we await your coming grin cheesy
Which Imes is coming? You will die and Imes will not have still come.
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by unmask: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2019
jamace:
I can not see the list of the 6 candidates who are better than her and their scores in this reply. Until then I will not believe this response. This is an era where lie is so smooth in the mouth of many.
yet you believe she was unfairly treated without proof......smh
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2019
This is a silly excuse from the so-called Abubakar A. Rafindadi of ABU.

I personally refused to comment on the non-admission of the lady in question, while I waited for an explanation from the school. If Rafindadi's explanation is indeed the school's official position, then we have a big problem on our hands. What you have going on at ABU doesn't qualify as Merit list, but a silly execution of Federal Character. By implication, if the highest score from Kebbi state (for example) is 192, what this means is that applicants from Kebbi state will be given admission to study Medicine with 192 and less, while students scoring 300 and above from other states will be turned down. No wonder we have been witnessing killer-doctors everywhere in Nigeria, individuals without the capacity to become doctors but have been forced to become one by this toxic implementation of Federal Character.

ABU should stop redefining what Merit list entails. Merit list means your state of origin and political affiliations do not matter, and all that matters is your academic performance. The final deciding factor here is your score. By redefining ABU's Merit list the institution has become more of a tool to cater to academically deficient (and perhaps lazy) regions while students who have taken their academics seriously are being turned away.

What ABU calls Merit List, apart from being a dismal 45%, is not a Merit List, but a Mediocre List.

MoIbrahim:
Honestly *the person who wrote this piece “Injustice to one is injustice to all” is completely ignorant of the process of admission in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria,*

For those of us that wrote Jamb 3 times passed all and failed to secure admission whom also are from the catchment area of the University felt the same way but later got to understand the process & how it works!

There are some unique facts about ABU that we must appreciate which includes among so many others; ABU is the most cosmopolitan University in the whole of Africa not even Nigeria �� it’s no news that ABU Zr has students from each and every of the 774 local governments in �� which makes it a mini ��.

When it comes to teaching staff, ABU is the only record holder of having atleast 1 senior staff from each and every of the 36 states in Nigeria and it has remained so till date. So in essence not even the University of Abuja that is in the heart of Nigeria can boast of having students from all the 774 local governments or a staff from each of the 36 states in the Country. Then we should be proud of ABU Zr.

I can personally attest to the fact that in each and every Departmental admission guideline clearly spells out three criteria’s and is religiously adhered to which includes: 1. Merrit list 45% of the total students admitted to the dept (Atleast 2 to 3 students with the highest score from each state). 2. Catchment area list 35% (like any other university in Nigeria ABU considers students from its selected States as it catchment area). & 3. Less Educationally developed states list 20% (in other to give candidates in some selected states that are not as educationally developed as the others a chance to be in ABU as they are at a disadvantage and cannot stand their colleagues from the opposite side) which makes 100% for each department and in doing this no state is left out. Please tell me which other University in Nigeria can say same of their institution? I’ll tell U the answer for free “NONE”.

As regards the case of one *Goodness Thomas, she would have made it for the MBBS Merit list from her state but unfortunately she was number 7 on the list in terms of jamb score from Niger state* and only the first two were picked as it is in d case with all other 36 states and the FCT, she also wouldn’t have made it for the 2nd & 3rd criteria for admission as the number from the Medical and Dental Board limits ABU MBBS to only 120students per session so please do the maths how would U have admitted Goodness into MBBS and justify it even if U are on the admissions committee?

It is also important that I call the attention of the writer of this mischievous piece, that Goodness Thomas was quick to change her 1st choice to ‘Anatomy’ from MBBS seeing she didn’t make the 1st list and she was admitted in the 2nd list of admission which she accepted gladly and quickly, so why are people been mischievous and sharing very wrong information on social media?

I have seen the list of about 25 candidates this year alone from Kwara, Benue and Kogi states who scored above 300 and didn’t make the list for MBBS but unfortunately their representatives don’t have social media handles to speak out on their behalf.

This year alone ABU received more than 40,000 qualified candidates which is the largest number of applicants for any university in Nigeria and Jamb gave ABU the clearance to take in 11,000 candidates which is also the highest number any university is taking in this year, so who will speak for the over 29,000 qualified candidates? Even ASUU is crying that accademic staff are over stretched due to the number of lecturer to student at the moment.

As it stands, ABU is among the 1st generation of universities in Nigeria and there has been plans from the management under the leadership of Prof. Ibrahim Garba with support from the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC) and the Ministry of Education for ABU Zr to Migrate into a fully pledged Post-Graduate University and that can only happen if the number of undergraduates intake is cut by more than half the number its currently taking in.

So please let’s call all mischief makers to order and if anyone has any issue on admission of a candidate to write to the University rather than embarking on campaign of calmuny on social media to dent the reputation of a University we all hold Dear.

Abubakar A Rafindadi.

2 Likes

Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by BeerParlour: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2019
MoIbrahim:
[s]Honestly *the person who wrote this piece “Injustice to one is injustice to all” is completely ignorant of the process of admission in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria,*

For those of us that wrote Jamb 3 times passed all and failed to secure admission whom also are from the catchment area of the University felt the same way but later got to understand the process & how it works!

There are some unique facts about ABU that we must appreciate which includes among so many others; ABU is the most cosmopolitan University in the whole of Africa not even Nigeria �� it’s no news that ABU Zr has students from each and every of the 774 local governments in �� which makes it a mini ��.

When it comes to teaching staff, ABU is the only record holder of having atleast 1 senior staff from each and every of the 36 states in Nigeria and it has remained so till date. So in essence not even the University of Abuja that is in the heart of Nigeria can boast of having students from all the 774 local governments or a staff from each of the 36 states in the Country. Then we should be proud of ABU Zr.

I can personally attest to the fact that in each and every Departmental admission guideline clearly spells out three criteria’s and is religiously adhered to which includes: 1. Merrit list 45% of the total students admitted to the dept (Atleast 2 to 3 students with the highest score from each state). 2. Catchment area list 35% (like any other university in Nigeria ABU considers students from its selected States as it catchment area). & 3. Less Educationally developed states list 20% (in other to give candidates in some selected states that are not as educationally developed as the others a chance to be in ABU as they are at a disadvantage and cannot stand their colleagues from the opposite side) which makes 100% for each department and in doing this no state is left out. Please tell me which other University in Nigeria can say same of their institution? I’ll tell U the answer for free “NONE”.

As regards the case of one *Goodness Thomas, she would have made it for the MBBS Merit list from her state but unfortunately she was number 7 on the list in terms of jamb score from Niger state* and only the first two were picked as it is in d case with all other 36 states and the FCT, she also wouldn’t have made it for the 2nd & 3rd criteria for admission as the number from the Medical and Dental Board limits ABU MBBS to only 120students per session so please do the maths how would U have admitted Goodness into MBBS and justify it even if U are on the admissions committee?

It is also important that I call the attention of the writer of this mischievous piece, that Goodness Thomas was quick to change her 1st choice to ‘Anatomy’ from MBBS seeing she didn’t make the 1st list and she was admitted in the 2nd list of admission which she accepted gladly and quickly, so why are people been mischievous and sharing very wrong information on social media?

I have seen the list of about 25 candidates this year alone from Kwara, Benue and Kogi states who scored above 300 and didn’t make the list for MBBS but unfortunately their representatives don’t have social media handles to speak out on their behalf.

This year alone ABU received more than 40,000 qualified candidates which is the largest number of applicants for any university in Nigeria and Jamb gave ABU the clearance to take in 11,000 candidates which is also the highest number any university is taking in this year, so who will speak for the over 29,000 qualified candidates? Even ASUU is crying that accademic staff are over stretched due to the number of lecturer to student at the moment.

As it stands, ABU is among the 1st generation of universities in Nigeria and there has been plans from the management under the leadership of Prof. Ibrahim Garba with support from the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC) and the Ministry of Education for ABU Zr to Migrate into a fully pledged Post-Graduate University and that can only happen if the number of undergraduates intake is cut by more than half the number its currently taking in.

So please let’s call all mischief makers to order and if anyone has any issue on admission of a candidate to write to the University rather than embarking on campaign of calmuny on social media to dent the reputation of a University we all hold Dear.

Abubakar A Rafindadi.[/s]

Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by BeerParlour: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2019
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by unmask: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2019
OyiboPep:

You're a medical student?
How did you pass English in your JAMB or Post-Utme?
how does this affect the message he/she is passing across?
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by voltron14: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
OSU this nonsense never still tire u?
I wonder where u get time and energy for all these shits

Just ignore that rabid dog.

All that's left is for it to be put down.
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2019
Bedwyr:

Little bit of advice, don't look down on the anatomists, physiologists, nurses, etc.

They are the folks that would help you become a better doctor.

And they are not duller than you, if you must know.

If you go through life thinking you are better than others because you read medicine, think again. I know many people who were more intelligent than I am who did not read medicne.

Good morning. An anatomist, again, is not a dull person because he or she is reading anatomy.
I never said Anatomist are dullard, I said never say anatomy is tougher than MBBS, I thought you could prove me wrong. You should rank a doctor above a doctor if you really know what you are doing, you know to be a doctor is a very tough task, 7 years+ in school, do the whole anatomy, the whole physiology, the whole biochemistry in 2 years and that's just the beginning, then 400,500,600 level which is even tougher. after all this, you see some people come out to say, doctors did nothing in school, some say we are all degree holder, some say we should collect the same salary, some say they are not better than us.
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by voltron14: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2019
bizme:
This is a silly excuse from the so-called Abubakar A. Rafindadi of ABU.

I personally refused to comment on the non-admission of the lady in question, while I waited for an explanation from the school. If Rafindadi's explanation is indeed the school's official position, then we have a big problem on our hands. What you have going on at ABU doesn't qualify as Merit list, but a silly execution of Federal Character. By implication, if the highest score from Kebbi state (for example) is 192, what this means is that applicants from Kebbi state will be given admission to study Medicine with 192 and less, while students scoring 300 and above from other states will be turned down. No wonder we have been witnessing killer-doctors everywhere in Nigeria, individuals without the capacity to become doctors but have been forced to become one by this toxic implementation of Federal Character.

ABU should stop redefining what Merit list entails. Merit list means your state of origin and political affiliations do not matter, and all that matters is your academic performance. The final deciding factor here is your score. By redefining ABU's Merit list the institution has become more of a tool to cater to academically deficient (and perhaps lazy) regions while students who have taken their academics seriously are being turned away.

What ABU calls Merit List, apart from being a dismal 45%, is not a Merit List, but a Mediocre List.

And because it is ABU it is the devil's work.

We have a problem on our hand and it isn't solely on the doorstep of ABU.
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by FreeSoworeNow: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Just ignore that rabid dog.

All that's left is for it to be put down.
[/s]
trash
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by unmask: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2019
bnovative:
The Op can only post this because majority of people here can't ask objective questions.
1. The process of admission is the same in all federal university in Nigeria. The merit, catchment area and educational less developed state.
2. Out of the 120 students claimed to be admitted to mbbs in Abu, all states can't have their quota of 2 to 3 candidates applied to ABU. The reason is parents from non northern states will hardly allow their wards who want to study mbbs, apply to northern university because of insecurity. Can the Op publish the names, scores and state of origin so we can see the transparency?
3 is Niger state one of ABU's catchment area or elds?
4. You claimed she ranked 7th from her state, can you publish the name and scores from her state.
U advised a brilliant girl that was on her parthway to study mbbs, to enroll in anatomy, are you for real.
Answer these and we can continue from here.
Besides are you the spokes person for ABU? I doubt.
and you reached your conclusion on number 2 based on? A survey you carried out?
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by FreeSoworeNow: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

And because it is ABU it is the devil's work.

We have a problem on our hand and it isn't solely on the doorstep of ABU.
[/s]
stop talking nonsense
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by nengibo: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2019
Snowale:
If they are of Islam, why will they kill any Muslim, they kill more Muslims And bomb more mosques. So they are against Islam, you google is your friend, or go to the north to find out
Google is your enemy, find out the sole aim of Boko haram, Isis and other Islamic terror groups and find out if they're truly against Islam, but a devote of the religion, I'm sure you're just feigning ignorance

1 Like

Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by jamace(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2019
unmask:
yet you believe she was unfairly treated without proof......smh
Because her scores were convincing enough. Oya, tell ABU to list the names of the 6 candidates better than her and their scores, to convince me. Unsubstantiated response by ABU can not suffice in this case.

2 Likes

Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by JJOF(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=traihit post=85059641]That's a very silly excuse, so silly not only because cut-off mark for university is 180, the candidate had over 300 even though ABU would still admits students scoring less than 200 for the same exam. How then do we battle exam malpractices when individuals like the said candidate will diligently prepare for an exam, come out in flying colours and still be denied admission? Meanwhile, some on the alter of unprogressive and outdated sentiments be given the same admission. For how long is Nigeria going to drag herself underdevelopment?[/quote you sure say your read wetin op talk so?
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by simplesearch: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2019
We have gross shortages in the number of medical personnel manning our health institutions in Nigeria, It is therefore politically correct to widen the space for this category of people to increase their numbers without creating unnecessary bottleneck for them. Indian government are making projections to addressing their own shortages by establishing more medical colleges to reduce their Doctor to population ratio, why we with fewer and less committed personnel due to harsh working condition are always in the habit of making it so difficult for interested student to enroll even when they are abundantly qualified. We need to up our game as a nation so as not to come off as a Nation without vision in years to come due to population growth, ''A healthy nation is a wealthy nation''.

1 Like

Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by JJOF(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2019
damtan:
I am not even understanding all these jargons. Did the said girl met all the academic requirements to study medicine? If she does, she should be granted her choice. And I even thought all these catchment area nonsense has stopped in federal universities.
Musa is finally tired jare
It ends next year. She didn't meet.
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by shadeyinka(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2019
IAmStrange:
And some people were attributing it to Islam, calling it Islamic agenda.

Many began to spite the school, calling it all sorts of derogatory names, with Islam in the picture.

WaLlohi, the minds of many of these people are dark and evil, the Muslims have just become too weak to expose them.

Indeed, it's the truth what Allaah said:

“Never will the Jews nor the Christians be
pleased with you (O Muhammad) till you follow their religion"

It's Islamophobia that will kill some people.

Did a story not come up one time of Covenant university rejecting admission to one Muslim guy in a similar fashion like this?

Did anyone shout Christianization?

When a Muslim does something, they attribute it to Islam. If it's the other way round, you won't hear such a thing coming from us.

Why are you all so deeply obsessed with Islam if you do not fear for its greatness and try to talk it down or criticize it at any given chance?

The reality is that many of these people are just insincere, sick-minded hypocrites!

Imes is coming! Imes is coming! The world should prepare. angry

The reality of your true selves, how evil your hearts are actually and how foolish your arguments and philosophies are will soon be exposed to the world when Imes comes.

All of you should continue! angry Imes will be making you all famous; yes, the whole will know you all for your evil and hypocritical ways.

By the time Imes will come, humiliation will be your companion. humiliation will be your nick names. You will all wine and dine with humiliation unless you repent and turn towards truth.

When Imes comes, it will be the end of your era and the beginning of a new one.

When Imes comes, it will be game over for many of you hypocritical lots

Imes is coming, You should all get prepared! angry

And you are free to wail and attack me on mention. grin That's your way and it will only make your humiliation more interesting when Imes eventually shows up. grin

Imes, we await your coming grin cheesy
Keep quiet,
We know how this thing work!

Merit list is not subject to state of origin, religion or catchment area. Merit is merit!

Using 45% merit list, 54 students should be given admission based on merit alone. If she couldn't make it, too bad but if she made the merit cut off mark, why apply state of origin to moderate merit?

When some people victimise you in the name of their God, you'll understand. I've witnessed it first hand. The story is for another day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by unmask: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2019
zomoears:

1. Typographical error. I meant 225,not 205.

2. We see this backward policy everywhere; intake into the civil service and government agencies, secondary school common entrance, university admission, intake into military and para military, or any government program, etc. Those who make it based on meritocracy are barely 20% of the intake. The rest are based on this kind of allocation to minimally qualified persons, while the highly qualified ones are made to seat on the sidelines.

Sad thing is , the policy tends to favor a geopolitical region, that is why there is a national outrage.

I repeat my question. When less qualified persons run the affairs of the nation, how can we make progress?
so you have proof someone got into mbbs with 225?
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by Pes13: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2019
OyiboPep:

You're a medical student?
How did you pass English in your JAMB or Post-Utme?

I cheated nii. Rubbish.

And when does making grammatical error on a social media network a criteria for passing jamb, or what exactly are you driving at?

Nonsense and Ingredient.

1 Like

Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by Jamesilvar(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2019
It's a pity the girl didn't get her dream course.
To those of you that think that she must get medicine and surgery because of her jamb score, make una relax abeg.
If you use your eye see the jamb scores and post utme scores of candidates for medicine and surgery yearly, u go know say that dept dey on another league entirely.

Merit list for MBBS based on performance is for the elite of the elite only.

Make she take the anatomy and prepare again for jamb if she has her heart set on MBBS.

1 Like

Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by Joystark(f): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2019
This is just bull.

The whole quota and catchment system nonsense is becoming annoying.
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by bilulu(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2019
If what you write up there is true it shows Nigeria is on a long thing. So those that merit it will be ditched for others to be encouraged? What is their business in medicine if they can’t meet the cut off? That of catchment area I believe they will still have to meet the cut off....
Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Snowale:
I never said Anatomist are dullard, I said never say anatomy is tougher than MBBS, I thought you could prove me wrong. You should rank a doctor above a doctor if you really know what you are doing, you know to be a doctor is a very tough task, 7 years+ in school, do the whole anatomy, the whole physiology, the whole biochemistry in 2 years and that's just the beginning, then 400,500,600 level which is even tougher. after all this, you see some people come out to say, doctors did nothing in school, some say we are all degree holder, some say we should collect the same salary, some say they are not better than us.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 by Pes13: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2019
damtan:

Can you please tell us your utme aggregate? As much as I knw, 302 is more that enough for medicine

302? To low as far as Mbbs is concerned in UI

I had 322/400 for the record .

For you to score 302 in UI, get ready to score 90/100 in putme, if you want UI medicine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos) / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.