Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Thieving Charges,the Bank To Run away For In The 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thieving Charges,the Bank To Run away For In The 2020 (687 Views)

Gtbank Is A Pathetic Thieving Bank. Beware! / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thieving Charges,the Bank To Run away For In The 2020 by ERockson: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lot of Nigeria banks have been so disappointing in terms of charges in the most wicked, exploitative and stealing ways.

My 2019 banking transaction experience has been so regretting while dealing with some banks, particularly Skye/Polaris Bank for a retail customer like me. The stealing or charges by the bank is so frustrating that I have come to conclusion from experience that they are bunch of thiefs when compared to other bank. Why is Skye/Polaris Bank so exploiting in their dealings. No doubt , Majority of our Banks are so bad when it comes to unwaaranted charges but Skye/Polaris is worst when compared with some Banks.

Please share your Experience with Skye/Polaris Bank or any other Bad banks when it comes to 'Thieving' charges in 2019 and recommend a preferable Banks for us from ur experience for 2020
Re: Thieving Charges,the Bank To Run away For In The 2020 by dawnomike(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
It is very annoying...
Re: Thieving Charges,the Bank To Run away For In The 2020 by ERockson: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Skye/Polaris Bank is the worst Bank when it comes to thieving charges in Nigeria banks.
Re: Thieving Charges,the Bank To Run away For In The 2020 by Heffalump(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
OP, is it only Banks that are stealing in Nigeria? Most institutions are very unprofessional in their dealings with the public right now. The lawlessness has been heightened by this ineptitude APC government.

And of all these, telecommunication companies are the worst! We are really helpless bro!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieving Charges,the Bank To Run away For In The 2020 by ERockson: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Heffalump:
OP, is it only Banks that are stealing in Nigeria? Most institutions are very unprofessional in their dealings with the public right now. The lawlessness has been heightened by this ineptitude APC government.

And of all these, telecommunication companies are the worst! We are really helpless bro!!
I have accounts in more than two banks and I think Polaris is the worst when it comes to this reckless charges. Telecommunication is another sector also
Re: Thieving Charges,the Bank To Run away For In The 2020 by Heffalump(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
ERockson:
I have accounts in more than two banks and I think Polaris is the worst when it comes to this reckless charges. Telecommunication is another sector also

Then pull down your account and go elsewhere. Better exercise your freedom as you wish!
Re: Thieving Charges,the Bank To Run away For In The 2020 by ERockson: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
That's one of my 2020 resolution
Re: Thieving Charges,the Bank To Run away For In The 2020 by Gandollaar(f): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
OP how much were you paid for this? You couldn't even tell your audience what and what charges you were swindled for. Smh.
Re: Thieving Charges,the Bank To Run away For In The 2020 by crownwish: 12:40am On Dec 20, 2019
It's one of worst bank in Nigeria.Im currently using them presently, planning to open another bank ...my experiences with them is bitter

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Grow Your Importation Businessm In This Year 2020 / The No 1 Step To A SIDE INCOME / VAT Increase: SMS Now N4.10k On 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.