Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) (4918 Views)

Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Lady Strangled To Death At Garrison Portharcourt, Lifeless Body Dumped (Graphic) / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by Rickyrick: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
In California, a groom was beaten to death at his wedding reception by two uninvited men.

The Groom, Joe Melgoza, 30-years-old, was beaten to death with baseball bats by two uninvited brothers. Due to the attack, Melgoza suffered from a blunt-force trauma to the head. He was rushed to Chino Valley Medical Center, before he died.

The Police identified the suspects as brothers, Rony Aristides Castaneda Ramirez, 28-year-old, and 19-year-old Josue Daniel Castaneda Ramirez. According to the Chino Police Department, the siblings did not know Melgoza, but lived not far from the home of his wife's family in the 13200 block of 17th Street where the wedding reception was being held, and showed up at the celebration uninvited.

Melgoza's brother, Andy Velasquez, told NBC Los Angeles that the brothers got into a fight with some of the guests and were asked to leave, which they did, only to return a short time later armed with baseball bats. He added that his brother tried to confront the 'cowards,' who then pulled him away and killed him. He said:

My brother did not deserve to die like that, he was a good man, he was a solid man.

My brother was protecting his family. They came and they murdered him.

Joe Melgoza is survived by his wife of just a few hours, Esther Bustamante Melgoza, and his 11-year-old daughter.
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2019/12/19/groom-beaten-to-death-at-his-wedding-reception-photos/

Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by Rickyrick: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2019

Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
how many times?
Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by Shelloween(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
"....He added that his brother tried to confront the 'cowards,' who then pulled him away and killed him"

Were all the invited guests women? They were just armed with bats and y'all stood there while the TWO of them took him away and killed him?
This is ridiculous.

For Naija, reverse would've been the case. You go hear "Two brothers murdered after trying to disrupt a party they weren't invited to"

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by THUNDER4real(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
What Nonsense. This is a pitiable situation for the groom and bride family.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by referandum(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
GBAGAM!! All this oyibo people sef.
Shelloween:
"....He added that his brother tried to confront the 'cowards,' who then pulled him away and killed him"

Were all the invited guests women? They were just armed with bats and y'all stood there while the TWO of them took him away and killed him?
This is ridiculous.
For Naija, reverse would've been the case. You go hear "Two brothers murdered after trying to disrupt a party they weren't invited to"

3 Likes

Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by Lcf69(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
The whole scenario is pitiable bt,very very difficult to comprehend in even slow motion... Pinned.

1 Like

Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by domido(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wedding crashers.
Instead of them to come and go and chop rice in peace. See the fine woman they render widow even before her marriage started.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by seunlayi(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Who knows what scores they got to settle

1 Like

Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by kellight(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lord have mercy

Lass lass na drugs dey control them angry angry

1 Like

Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Weyrey plenty for dis world ooooo

1 Like

Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by crackhouse(m): 3:37am On Dec 20, 2019
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by nazablossom(f): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2019
This is hard to believe. How can the groom be the one to confront the uninvited guests.

Where were the "invited guests " and his relatives when all these were going on? They just folded their hands and watch them murder the groom?

I find this hard to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by nwamabo247(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2019
this oyibo guys eeh the reason they commit crime sometime cracy
Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2019
The groomsmen were just standing

2 Likes

Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by tsephanyah(f): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Running with the devil.... Drug infested tribe
Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
ruggedtimi:
The groomsmen were just standing
I don't understanding

People no dey the party?

I trust my Mama, imagine my wedding, wey boys go full everywhere, all them iya loja's, baba loja's, all the egbon for street, all my lungu boys and most importantly my squad, Two wahrah wey we nor invite won con kee me? I trust them, they'd better order for Amala or semo, or we kill them...
Re: Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
This is where I get angry at the law's due process.

These two killers should be skinned alive already.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) / Auchi Poly Female Student Expelled From School [see Reasons] / Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.