Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,251 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) (31490 Views)

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary(throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by mastermaestro(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
magilou:

How ridiculous, since when did the church building which is the place of gathering of Christians, become the equivalent of the old testament temple which was the dwelling place of God and pastors who are simply older Christians meant to guide younger Christians become the equivalent of priest who serve in the old testament temple?

In the new testament the temple dwelling place of God is no longer a building but the body of each christian. This means that each christian is a priest and Jesus in heaven is the High priest. So if there should ever be a collection and sharing of tithe to priests in the new testament, it should be collected and shared among to every christian in the church.

Look at this little child who cannot go a full day without food nor can pray throughout the night. Please just keep quiet because you know nothing! I don't know where to start schooling you on priesthood duties and benefits.

I repeat, you know zero about priesthood duties and benefits! Tithe is the divine right of all pastors. You can keep weeping inconsolably.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
favinvest:
question:

why are the atheists and other religions not doing this?

if its to mock pastors they will all come out
but cant praise God 4 the good things the pastors are doing..

Word

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by largehead: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
ITxBUSH:
Born bastarrd. In your life never quote me saying rubbish.Tell me what you have achieved in life, and I will show you how worthless you are. Idiot collecting peanut. You fvcking retarded bastarrrd
chisos

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by DrHighchief(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
magilou:
Funny enough none of this is done with tithe money. Whenever the church is to do something that requires a lot of money, like get a new church building, purchase church vehicle, give charity, etc. the church will hold a separate fund raising for it in spite of the amount of tithe they collect every week.

The billions in tithe is shared among the church staffs, the pastor keeping a large percentage of it to fund his affluent lifestyle. Non of the tithe is getting to the hands of the poor members.
U dey there?
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by BlackIP: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2019

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by joepepsy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
it's the people's mone,they just return peanut of all the tithe and offerings.
owukpa:
The Senior Pastors of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul and Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche, during the week reached out to more people as part of activities to mark this year’s Christmas.

Idoma Voice observed that this time around, the cleric took the Christmas Ministration Outreach to Makurdi, Benue State during the Apostolic Invasion Crusade.

The outreach came following the massive ministration in Abuja where thousands of persons were empowered.

In Makurdi, thousands of persons drawn from various denominations and ethnic groups benefited immensely from the outreach where food and clothing items running into millions of naira were distributed.

Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche was on ground to personally supervise the distribution of the items.

Here are pictures from the outreach.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2019/12/dunamis-thousands-benefit-from-dr-paul-and-becky-enenches-christmas-welfare-ministration-in-benue-photos.html

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by Lovelies1: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
livebyday:

Hello just a quick one

Let's say one wants to purchase a four flats building in the following locations can you give estimated price for everything in total ?

Lagos - surulere, ketu

Anambra -Onitsha

Anambra- Awka

Rivers State- port Harcourt

Enugu

8 x 2 bedroom flat 51 million naira located at okpuno, awka, Anambra state

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by Lovelies1: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
livebyday:

Hello just a quick one

Let's say one wants to purchase a four flats building in the following locations can you give estimated price for everything in total ?

Lagos - surulere, ketu

Anambra -Onitsha

Anambra- Awka

Rivers State- port Harcourt

Enugu

Depends on the exact location, the worth of landed properties in that area
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by livebyday(m): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lovelies1:

Depends on the exact location, the worth of landed properties in that area

This is why I asked for estimates from you ,I assumed as a professional you can provide such ball park figures.

undecided
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by livebyday(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lovelies1:

8 x 2 bedroom flat 51 million naira located at okpuno, awka, Anambra state

Size of land, is this the building?

Where is this area in Awka, how far is it from the main town where the government house is?

I want an already habited property, four flats preferably.

Something one can pay and become the landlord
Adopting the sitting tenants
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by Lovelies1: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
livebyday:

Size of land, is this the building?

Where is this area in Awka, how far is it from the main town where the government house is?

I want an already habited property, four flats preferably.

Something one can pay and become the landlord
Adopting the sitting tenants

100 naira transport from okpuno to government house or 150
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by livebyday(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lovelies1:

100 naira transport from okpuno to government house

Wait let me check Google maps because I don't know the state very well
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by Lovelies1: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
livebyday:

Wait let me check Google maps because I don't know the state very well

I also have at the popular Ngozika estate

4 bedroom duplex

57 million and other places

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by WonderGod(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
lovemoi2:
Good One
You never hear any negative story from him

Yes o
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by livebyday(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lovelies1:

4 bedroom duplex

Aha more like it.

Pls where is this ngozi estate? Is it in awka? How far by duration is this from the government house?

Access to direct owner , is property registers in state lands board ?
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by Rebuke: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
ITxBUSH:
Born bastarrd. In your life never quote me saying rubbish. Tell me what you have achieved in life, and I will show you how worthless I am. I am an idiot collecting peanut. I am fvcking retarded bastarrrd

Lols. Trash. I never expected anything less of rubbish from yhu lowlife.

Yhu are asking me what I' ve achieved huh? Don't worry, stay here and be waiting for it.

Yhu think everyone's life exists only on the Internet like yhurs?

Abeg, shift jaw. Dirty being.

Hey Mr. bastard. Thanks for that introduction. cheesy
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by Rebuke: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
ITxBUSH:
I am a useless being.

Seen. undecided
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by Sirjamir: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
It sure available, just call or Whatsapp me
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by Rebuke: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
I have stayed here long enough and have had enough of some of yhu smellos.

What beats my imagination is how most of yhu can confidently insult anyone here but when it comes to showing yhur face outside the "internet" ya all melt away like wax.

Soon, I will be posting pictures of most of the nairalan e-worriors and possibly vidoes of my encounter.

Damn! How ya look so hungry in real life but always have the balls to insult people who can feed yhu is amazing.

Oga Suen permit me to break a rule. I must humble some of yhu here soon.
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by EDIBLESS10: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
magilou:
Funny enough none of this is done with tithe money. Whenever the church is to do something that requires a lot of money, like get a new church building, purchase church vehicle, give charity, etc. the church will hold a separate fund raising for it in spite of the amount of tithe they collect every week.

The billions in tithe is shared among the church staffs, the pastor keeping a large percentage of it to fund his affluent lifestyle. Non of the tithe is getting to the hands of the poor members.

When will people gossip u like this bro? Redirect ur energy to self improvement because ur children will also be happy to see people talk abt u
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by WonderGod(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
[quoteLeave him.He will know all those things later. There is a way time teach us wisdom. We are spiritual Jew( Rom 2:28-29). The pastors are d levite of the old testament. The don't do any work(except feeding d people with d word of God). God specifically instructed Joshua not to allocate any land to the levite so day they can concentrate on His work of feeding His sheep and God pay them by giving them the tithe of the people.author=mastermaestro post=85077122]

Look at this little child who cannot go a full day without food nor can pray throughout the night. Please just keep quiet because you know nothing! I don't know where to start schooling you on priesthood duties and benefits.

I repeat, you know zero about priesthood duties and benefits! Tithe is the divine right of all pastors. You can keep weeping inconsolably.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by webngnews: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by webngnews: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ohh
Re: Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) by livebyday(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lovelies1:

4 bedroom duplex

Ngozia estate is like two hours from state house ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) / HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" / COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.