Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos (60786 Views)

Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts / Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood / Lady Calls Out Her Partner For Assaulting Her And Sleeping With Their Maid - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by arinze198(m): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2019
A 36-year old housewife, Mrs. Florence Anyasi, was taken aback and traumatized after she woke up at night and caught her husband, Stanley, having sex with their 13-year old house maid in Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the mother of three, has approached the Customary Court in Igando, Lagos State, to dissolve her 10-year old marriage after the dastardly act in their home.

She also told the Court that her husband, Mr. Stanley, was a chronic womanizer. She narrated that apart from numerous cases of her husband chasing women around, her husband used to sneak into their house maid’s room at night to sleep with her.

“I have caught him severally on my maid’s bed sexually assaulting her. A neighbour once approached me and told me to warn my husband to desist from asking her daughter to have a love affair with him. I once caught him sucking the breasts of my niece, who is a minor and he is also fond of wooing my friends” she said.

An embittered Mrs. Anyasi also accused her husband, Stanley, of threatening her life. She also accused the him of always telling her that he will kill her and that he had once succeeded in poisoning her through food.

“He bought food for me and after eating the food, I started having serious pain and vomiting. I was rushed to the hospital by my neighbours and when I was diagnosed by the doctors, it was detected that the food I ate had been poisoned” she claimed.

The petitioner also said that her husband had equally turned her into a punching bag, beating her at the slightest provocation, and had been calling her a thief and a prostitute in public. She added that her husband is irresponsible and unable to provide food for the family or pay the children’s school fees. She therefore urged the Court to dissolve her marriage with Stanley.
The President of the Court, Mr. Adeniyi Koledoye, further adjourned the matter for continuation of hearing when Stanley was expected to open his defence.

http://pmexpressng.com/housewife-catches-husband-sex-house-maid/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by Bola146(f): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2019
Hummmm... Why not cut his kini sad

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by chukskafor(m): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
Wetin my eyes don see, my mouth e no fit talk

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by sotall(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by Haymaykar(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Abeg these one need to bath at River Galilee in the day naked.... With 7 cele prophet wiping him ijebu broom before his problems can be solved

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by alvan06(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Wetin Dickson dey cause every here and there ehn,we never read oga rapping sales girl...... But Dick self go school??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by StrikeBack(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
News like this dey weak me for body

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by chigoziri2403(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lets hear from the husband

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by Flier: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Don’t trust this women,they will always have it their way

13 Likes

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by Finnese001: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by Kingsleydr(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Watin ekaite no go see for Oga bedroom ?

9 Likes

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by gambia(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Inside life
Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by osamz007: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Na wa
Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by Sirlins(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Useless people in real men's clothes, perverts all around. The world is Sodom and Nigeria is the new Gomorrah God save us all, fraud, robbery, rape, killed , was bombed , police , politics and even religion. What's in life again my people

6 Likes

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by itsme01: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Stanley Anyasi again

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by salbis(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
To say the least, Stanley no try at all.
Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by IneedOT: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ogbenutan
Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by Aboks(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
she is doing her duty as house help tight pussy sweet no be small go and work on your self

7 Likes

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by sundamonex(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
MrWTF:
House helps don suffer for this festive period sha.

Meanwhile. I have a neatly used HP Laptop for sale. Check Profile for picture.

How much is d laptop?
Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by Nukilia: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
Developers @ work undecided

1 Like

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by Rohaan1: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by Legendguru: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Elshaddai
Re: Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos by futurerex: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
P. M Express and defile stories are like bread and beans.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Singapore: 4 Friends Drugged, Raped Each Other's Wives, Congratulated Themselves / Malik Nasir Storming Lagos Creeks In Search Of Kidnappers, Shares His Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.