Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,381 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

How To Make N20,000 This December - Earn N200 Per Referral On Kuda - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make N20,000 This December - Earn N200 Per Referral On Kuda (1646 Views)

86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out / How To Make $1 Per Referral On Crewdle- Fast And Easy / Invest N5,500 And Earn N200,000 In Less Than A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N20,000 This December - Earn N200 Per Referral On Kuda by hardeysua(f): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2019
*What is Kuda*

Kuda is a free mobile banking app for Nigerians. It gives you a spending account, a debit card accepted worldwide and the option of saving every time you spend.

*How to Sign Up on Kuda*

> Simply download Kuda app here. -​​​​ https://kudamobile.page/wwYsuFNaudQ7H647A

> Sign up with your phone number and email and verify both.

> Ignore the BVN option (Continue without BVN)

> Take a selfie of yourself and proceed

> After you have successfully signed up, you are now set to start referring your friends and as well start earning money. (You won't get any sign-up bonus as a new user).

*How To Refer Friends On Kuda*

> Login to your Kuda Account

> Click on More option Located at the Bottom Right

> Then tap on Refer & Earn. From there you can copy your referral link.

How Kuda Referral Program Works

Unlike Cowrywise referral program, Deposit nor Id card verification is not compulsory on Kuda before you start earning via referral
You will earn 200 Naira per user you refer to the app
All referral bonus will be credited to your Kuda account on Mondays only
Withdrawals can be done at any time
You can either use your referral bonus to purchase airtime of any network or transfer straight to your bank account
You only earn via referral only. No sign-up
Re: How To Make N20,000 This December - Earn N200 Per Referral On Kuda by mooyi: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
Can I refer people not in Nigeria too
Re: How To Make N20,000 This December - Earn N200 Per Referral On Kuda by duzidarl(f): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2020
I made 20k naira with a 400 naira in one week, I know you dont believe but chat me up on Whatsapp 09031314921 to find out more

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Farmkonnect? / New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! / Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.