Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile (1327 Views)

Unjust Declaration On Muslim Topics On Nairaland / Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account / Breaking:His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Declaration On 2019 General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by czarina(f): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2019
Mods; Dominique, Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Kindly remove the Islamic declaration on my profile.

I never intentionally clicked on the declaration. In all honesty I was only looking at it then mistakenly clicked and it happened!

I messaged the supermods but nothing has been done yet. From my little research, I have to wait a week or more to have it leave "naturally".

I can't wait that long.

Please remove it. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by silentEXPLOSION: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2019
And what is wrong with it.

Shebi it's one god everybody is serving

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Honestly I don't understand the partiality on Nairaland and the exclusivity they are given to the Islamic channel,someone cannot even browse and check the content without signing to an oath.I wonder how you then want be to accept what they don't know without first knowing .

6 Likes

Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by czarina(f): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Mods I'm still waiting please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by AntiChristian: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
czarina:

It will go if you don't visit the Islamic section/ thread for a week!

Enjoy the Shahadah!
Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by Maj196(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
You must believe by forcegrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by BrickDevo: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
Chai lol!

1 Like

Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by reaky(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Maj196:
You must believe by forcegrin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Dis one don buy Islamic market grin

2 Likes

Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by czarina(f): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Seun! Remove this thing from my profile, abeg!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by fineboynl(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2019
that's how Islam make covenant. its by force on the sword or you die. you join or convert to Islam before knowing what islam is all about or what it contains.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by paxonel(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2019
czarina:
Seun! Remove this thing from my profile, abeg!!!!!
so you nor won join Islam by force?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by Lonelypacifist6: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Forceful conversion.

1 Like

Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
fineboynl:
that's how Islam make covenant. its by force on the sword or you die. you join or convert to Islam before knowing what is Islam is all about or what it contains.
Lord forgive them for they know not what they are saying

5 Likes

Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by 1Sharon(f): 2:23am On Dec 25, 2019
czarina:

Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: Please, Remove The Islamic Declaration On My Profile by czarina(f): 2:26am On Dec 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Allahu akbar
cheesy

You're not serious!

(1) (Reply)

They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them / Wind & Fire 2008 Campmeeting In Portharcourt / Famous Muslim Converts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.