Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria (25439 Views)

NAFDAC Declares State Of Emergency On Bleaching Among Nigerians / Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware / George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by livebyday(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
so malaria is this one problem.

Nigerians have really suffered.

Leave malaria for us and give us light.

AT LEAST, INSECTICIDE IS CHEAPER THAN PETROL

edited
a lot of people quoting me and talking off point
Let me buy insecticide of 1 liter and tell me which mosquito will bite me. But buy petrol of 1 liter in your generator, it would go off by midnight, mosquito + heat will show you pepper.

They want to eradicate malaria when our healthcare is in shambles, when fake antimalarial drugs flood the market.

We are not asking for much. Give us ELECTRICITY
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Werey le leyi shaaaa cheesy

AlexReports:
Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insist Fumigating Nigeria Is Priority

Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation has commenced an undaunted and audacious journey towards engaging one of the most resolute solution-oriented war against the age-long malaria endemic in Nigeria and Africa, as it flags-off the "Malaria Eradication Program in Abuja, Nigeria. The project was flagged off at a world press conference yesterday ahead of the symbolic expedition to the Antarctica by Prince Ned Nwoko and wife Regina Nwoko in January 2020, recommended by White Desert Africa as the most Popular couple in Nigeria.

Speaking during the world press conference in Abuja, the Chairman and founder of the Foundation, Prince Ned Munir Nwoko noted that the malaria parasite is a killer and an avoidable illness which can be eradicated through indepth researches and development of anti malaria vaccines to completely put an end to the scourge as this could have saved many including an Egyptian Airline Resident manager in Abuja who died recently. He expressed worries over inadequate vaccines and why governments and Africa institutions have ignored the deaths and impediments caused by malaria to the general wellbeing and development of Africans and their societies.

The International lawyer, however stated that the Malaria Eradication Project is committed to eradicate most of the health challenges suffered by Africans and Nigerians especially the direct and indirect physical and mental impairments traced to malaria, as well as resolving the huge economic loss expended on the parasitic disease which could have been used to support the general growth and development of the society.

In his speech, Nwoko also stressed on the need for a collective approach towards the anti malaria fight. He noted that his foundation will be extensively involved in both long and short term enhancement plans through Academic research grants for malaria vaccines in 5universities across Africa, namely Nigeria, DRCongo, Uganda, Mozambique and Cote d'Ivoire. He stated emphatically that $150,000 will be made available for scientific scholars to discover the the anti malaria vaccine.

The billionaire Philanthropist described the situation as one which Nigeria can manage and resolve independently. He noted that through concerted, concurrent and organized efforts and strategies, there could be general fumigation across homes and environments in Nigeria which is a responsibility that everyone must take up. He buttressed that available funding will also be provided to support the nationwide exercise.

He also stated that sufficient awareness on mass mobilization will be engaged as every institution, public and private agencies, individuals and leaders must realize their roles in achieving fruition for the project. Stressing that the target is to make Nigeria a malaria free zone in the next 5years.

In a reaction from Hon. Udeh, a medical Practitioner, former Anambra Deputy Governor and former member of the green chambers, he established that the Malaria Eradication Project and the Antarctica expedition will further enhance the process of realizing a Malaria free zone in Nigeria and across Africa.

Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation has over the years continued to support initiatives and projects cutting across empowerment, education, health, environment and tourism. The foundation will be partnering with United Nation agencies like UNESCO, WHO and UNICEF as well as National Orientation Agency, Ecological Fund, Federal Ministry of Education and Health of African countries to ensure the successful execution of the project through fumigation, grants for research and studies for direct implementation plans as a panacea against the spread of Mosquitoes in Nigeria and Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh8k6FHqyTo
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Aresland(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Make i no talk wetin i been notice grin
abeg talk... That girl face is so timid. Like father like daughter
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Dumbest solution ever.
Fumigate Nigeria.

You will kill some mosquito but will poison Nigerians whilst at it .

Great outcome for racist WHO, UN and other white supremacist agencies seeing black Africans poisoned by toxins likely designed to make them infertile.

Those that toxins don't get the "vaccines" will .

All that shines is not gold.

Solution should focus on denying mosquitos open gutters for breeding.

Creating non-toxic mosquito repellents planting plants that repel mosquitos, developing and distributing mosquito traps etc.

Developing effective malaria treatments (not vaccines).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Mogajunior(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
TheMainone:
Alex just dey enjoy this man money cheesy
please who is Alex?
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Randy111(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
so malaria is this one problem.

Nigerians have really suffered.

Leave malaria for us and give us light.

AT LEAST, INSECTICIDE IS CHEAPER THAN PETROL

edited
a lot of people quoting me and talking off point
Let me buy insecticide of 1 liter and tell me which mosquito will bite me. But buy petrol of 1 liter in your generator, it would go off by midnight, mosquito + heat will show you pepper.

They want to eradicate malaria when our healthcare is in shambles, when fake antimalarial drugs flood the market.

We are not asking for much. Give us ELECTRICITY
Talking balderdash. Remember Ned is neither Ur president nor Ur governor
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by BlackIP: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2019

Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by risos(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Make sense but make una no pad the contract money,
Make una no turn am to geopoliticopotism
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Bluffly: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Let him start with Reginal's malaria first, as I winder why she wants to UnCloth in the public. Then his village or his constituency even if he isn't the official rep any longer then spread to Nigeria in it's entirety
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by silentEXPLOSION: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
Randy111:

Talking balderdash. Remember Ned is neither Ur president nor Ur governor

But he's a senator
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Legendguru: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by balofulo(f): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Fumigate when all our gutters are still dirty and uncovered? Fumigate when we still have uncleared bushes around?
Fumigate when we still have water logged in our areas due to poor drainage. We'll be fine. A good suggestion from Ned
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
Aresland:
abeg talk... That girl face is so timid. Like father like daughter

Why won't she look timid...she looked way out of her depth.

I bet she didn't have a clue on what was discussed grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by binsalih10: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
Correct
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by AgbalimorSWEET(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
"E b like for Regina show, wey I sitdown with Ned, instead of money, I collect him number instead.
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Truthbites: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
I agree ... malaria want kee me
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Aresland(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
1Sharon:

Why won't she look timid...she looked way out of her depth.

I bet she didn't have a clue on what was discussed grin
cheesy grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Raylight2(m): 6:42am On Dec 21, 2019
I hope they'll close the border after the fumigation so that more mosquitoes will not come in from neighbouring countries
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by knowhowk: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2019
This is Laudable .Nothing like touching and saving lives.
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by mamatwiny(f): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2019
Please ooo, I want to ask a question .
Hope we will all leave Nigeria during the fumigation? Trump, open your borders. We are coming.
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Randy111(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:

But he's a senator
OK ooo. I hear you bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Survived Fire Mishap Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary (Photos) / Condoms Or Postinor 2 ( advice n vote) / Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.