Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Injustice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Injustice (436 Views)

Protest Over The Brazen Injustice In St Matthew’s Anglican Church, Nkpogwu, Ph / Deborah Samuel : What A Country We Are. Injustice/ Religious Partiality. / Kumuyi: Agitations Will End If Government Addresses Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injustice by MrFly(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2019
why do we swear oath of allegiance to post or comment on threads that are connected to the brainwashed believers of 12 virgins yet they bump into ours without taking any oath. I know Mods will never consider this injustice. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Injustice by AntiChristian: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
MrFly:
why do we swear oath of allegiance to post or comment on threads that are connected to the brainwashed believers of 12 virgins yet they bump into ours without taking any oath. I know Mods will never consider this injustice. Nonsense!

Talking about Virgins and Killings

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.

You are the one who has been brainwashed! Let the mods be!
Re: Injustice by MrFly(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
AntiChristian:

Talking about Virgins and Killings

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.

You are the one who has been brainwashed! Let the mods be!
one day u and ur likes will be wiped out. How can maryam and miriam be the same person in that cursed book of urs.
Re: Injustice by AntiChristian: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
MrFly:
one day u and ur likes will be wiped out. How can maryam and miriam be the same person in that cursed book of urs.

grin
You are now shifting the argument! Let's finish this first!

Mary is Jesus' Mother

Miriam is the sister of Aaron!
Re: Injustice by MrFly(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
AntiChristian:

grin
You are now shifting the argument! Let's finish this first!

Mary is Jesus' Mother

Miriam is the sister of Aaron!
did ur cursed book call her Mary? Isnt it maryam and miriam?
Re: Injustice by AntiChristian: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
MrFly:
did ur cursed book call her Mary? Isnt it maryam and miriam?

Curse Book?

I am not surprised Jesus too had no manners and etiquette!

Jesus wasn't a good preacher...

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

A Perfect Role model for you!
Re: Injustice by MrFly(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
AntiChristian:

Curse Book?

I am not surprised Jesus too had no manners and etiquette!

Jesus wasn't a good preacher...

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

A Perfect Role model for you!

u have interest in d book of life called d Bible. I hate a cursed book called the koran
Re: Injustice by AntiChristian: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
MrFly:
u have interest in d book of life called d Bible. I hate a cursed book called the koran

Yes, I am interested in exposing the deaths and dearth of sense in it.
Book of death!
Re: Injustice by MrFly(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2019
AntiChristian:

Yes, I am interested in exposing the deaths and dearth of sense in it.
Book of death!
go through quran 2:191, 9:5 and see for urself what ur cursed book promotes. Sooner than later self detonation and destruction will send u guys into extinction for thou sought violence against peace.

(1) (Reply)

Please Interpret This Dream For Me / These Are My Favourite Characters In The Holy Bible. Shame On Atheists . / Jesus Take The Wheel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.