Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,585 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

How To Be An Influencer In Nigeria(even When You're A Nobody) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Be An Influencer In Nigeria(even When You're A Nobody) (718 Views)

How To Make Money As A Social Media Influencer In Nigeria - Victorwinners.com / 7 Good Ways To Become An Influencer In Your Work / What It Truly Means To Be An Influencer And Not Just A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be An Influencer In Nigeria(even When You're A Nobody) by destindd(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2019
Here's the thing.

When I started out as a blogger, what I did first was to pick up a keyword even though nobody knew me either.

But that isn’t the drive at first. So I bother less about it then I face what matters.

As a social media influencer, you need to make real trend within your loop.

Part of the thing you can do because now I stitch a lot of my personal idea into my content.

And that tells a lot about my personality maybe that isn’t your thing then don’t die out for it.

When you consistently come through the epic zone that tells most of your brand story then it’s important you stick to be authentic and stay relevant at all cost.

I believe you'll want to have a read on this article, then kindly click on the drop down link below.

https://destinedboy..com/2019/12/social-media-influencer.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Started With Web Analytics / sold / What Is Text Ad, And How Do I Bill This People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.