Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (131632 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by thecommunist(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Let me give you a piece of advice. If you wish well for the girl and your children, You need to return that girl back to her parents and send her parents money for school fees and other things you can do. Then get a professional housemaid that you will pay and don't need to take any other responsibilities for. Otherwise, your wife's attitude may cause the girl to maltreat or harm your children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by KDK(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
Unfortunately, some men have plenty women like urs as wives. Especially those who claim to be born again with no earings and covering of head.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by NonnyDot(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
STENON:
The heart of human is purely more wicked than the devil ...

You can purchase xmas clothes for the girl as xmas gift. Just be monitoring her keenly as your madam is likely to frustrate your househelp.

##Modified ##

Wow... see these likes mehnnn !!! cheesy cheesy ; cheesy

Greatest likes ever seen.

I will say that what you did is d right thing.

Also, if her accusations is wrong, make sure while getting things for your children, get for ur help too.

Women are the greatest selfish people I have seen on earth

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by ericuzor(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Poorboy:
fool
your father has always been the fool grin grin grin
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by showafrica(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

Please house let me know if I overreacted

You over reacted now... Simple thing, u for just give the girl money to buy her own, case closed. If she is not exposed then buy for her urself. Let the woman keep nagging herself up and down.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Poorboy: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
ericuzor:
your father has always been the fool grin grin grin
fool
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Chrisceejay: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
she is the one that the girl in question is helping abeg send the girl to her parent and still help her out and let ur wife bear her cross alone if u insist her aligation might yield shameful result. to all my guyz out there hustle let ur children not be the next subject matter(topic) we go make am by his grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Qzeems: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
olril17:

its stupid because u don't know this man in question,but u have concluded with your myopic fallacy that you suspect he already has eyes on the 15 yr old girl..

grow up old man

Believe me, this is the crazy thing about people sometimes. They do worse things and point at others. Imagine someone saying a man is likely having an affair with his wife's teenage relative and then saying people shouldn't be calling a woman her own husband said is wicked wicked.

Which is worse? But no, na big grammar. "cognitive thinking" my foot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by praz001(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
Family matters should be strictly confidential. You are the man, handle it with the wisdom God has given you.

TI O ba ko iwaju si e taaa, bi o ba ko eyin si eee ta. Bi o ba kun wo nikan tun ero ara e paa.......
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by ericuzor(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
Poorboy:
fool
sorry poor boy for having a father as a fool..
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Poorboy: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
ericuzor:
sorry poor boy for having a father as a fool..
fool
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by AkhereOkaka(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

What she did is wrong, how does she expect the house help to feel when her kids put on Christmas clothes and she doesn't ? This is someone who takes care of your own kids. Sorry to say your wife is been childish and for accusing you of sleeping with a 15 years old house help is absurd, don't beg her? If i where to be in your shoes of which i can't be. Who's the man of the house if i may asked? I will insist if she doesn't buy the house help clothes our kids will not also wear theirs on christmas day simple or you can send the girl back to her parents let her be doing everything by herself and don't stop helping the girl with her education through her parents or relatives and do not let your wife know Some women are wicked
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by luluosas(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
She is indeed mad. Foolish woman
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by geneagenius: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2019
Davash222:
Your wife will be maltreating the poor girl from now henceforth.
Take the girl to her parents. Don't bring any house help again. Let your ogbanje wife be doing the house chores alone!!!
Allow your wife to suffer for her wickedness.

Ogbanje grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Stmiceel(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Stmiceel(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
yankison:

Mr holier than thou .... Rubbish takk

Park well oooo!
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Vikky014(f): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Unique357:

. My own is pls go get clothes the the girl make her feel special as for your wife tell her to stop sewing evil seeds BC no one knows tomorrow
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by rikamann: 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=FloraEC post=85072615]The heading tho
Your handle is new too, hope you're not trolling.

Quite agree with you...sensationalism

Troll (in this) - intransitive verb online fool Internet user into responding: to lure other Internet users into sending responses to carefully designed incorrect statements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Ihategirls(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Aiswearugad!.
I like this comment and it speaks a part of my mind on this issue. So his wife got about 5 cloths for their daughter, which has to be out of the budget he gave her. Then she had 2k for the house help. She probably didn't bother to spend it cus low key, just like her husband, dey don't mean to buy anything good for the help. I guess the wife didn't see the need too. 2K. Lol.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Unique357:

You have a 15 year old as a servant?
She is a minor you know
Is she in school? The type you won't send your kids to?What are her duties in your home?When does she wake up or go to bed ?
Is she sleeping on the floor or on a bed?
Does she eat your left over foods?
Wearing oversized clothes?
Can she sit in the parlour and watch tv?
Is she your wife's punching bag?
If any of those answers are not what they ought to be you and your wife are both wicked?

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by emeijeh(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
STENON:

You can purchase xmas clothes for the girl as xmas gift. Just be monitoring her keenly as your madam is likely to frustrate your househelp.

##Modified ##

Haha.
The likes dey sweet body abi?

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Lydiahandmade(f): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Graxie:
Foolish idiot, the op called her househelp. Stop using minor, fool.
well this new year... should I insult you? No, I will just let you be...

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Sharonstone7719: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2020
no you did not overreact
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by MrCork17: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lydiahandmade:
you call her a minor house help?....wicked madam spotted here.

Please can i kiss u?
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by lekonso: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.
You are a very wicked woman
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Kajaard: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
STENON:

##Modified ##

Lol cheesy grin cheesy, we give likes to people that deserve it. Well done cool
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by lekonso: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
You did not commit any sin. You did the right thing. Whatever you sow in life that is what you will reap. Don't beg your wife o. Don't collect the money from her and don't buy any cloth for the girl yourself. If she refuses to buy the cloth for the girl, let her conscience continue to judge her and trouble her. Don't return the girl to the village.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by lekonso: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
thecommunist:
Let me give you a piece of advice. If you wish well for the girl and your children, You need to return that girl back to her parents and send her parents money for school fees and other things you can do. Then get a professional housemaid that you will pay and don't need to take any other responsibilities for. Otherwise, your wife's attitude may cause the girl to maltreat or harm your children.
That professional housemaid is another person's daughter too. The wife will still be wicked towards that one too, in fact that will be worse
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by thecommunist(m): 5:35am On Oct 11, 2021
lekonso:

That professional housemaid is another person's daughter too. The wife will still be wicked towards that one too, in fact that will be worse
professional housemaid is a job. just like cook gateman or gardner.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by AkaraAndBread: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Unique357:

Send her (your wife and not the house help) packing.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by olubl: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Just let her realize the need to be nice plz settle with her
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Franciscabless(f): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
She is a evil soul , divorce her and take custody of your kids

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.