Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 AM

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (131343 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Rubbiish(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
theButterfly:
1. The girl is 15. "GIRL", not woman.
2. At 15, she's a child.
3. She's a relative of the wife's.

Idk what sort of useless discomfort the wife could possibly feel over buying the clothes for the girl who also happens to be a child and her own relative. I doubt OP is having any affair w/ her b/c this sounds like an innocent, non-threatening situation and it's not everybody that sleeps with their househelp. She should be the one to apologize to her husband for her dumb accusation and she should grow up b/c someone might end up maltreating her own kids the way she's doing with the girl. It's called karma.

God bless u my sister
The heart of some people is worse than evil

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by ArticleBeast: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
SEGLIZ:

..........op fine make amend with you wife but please don't listen to that part that says you should return the girl.
tonyebarcanista...................you are here insulting another man's integrity, this reasoning shallow o.
He should return the girl home if not the wife will make the poor girl life miserable

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by tooth4tooth: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.

Ah!! Tonye shocked Your comment here is a no no for me.

If the woman in question doesn't want buy the Xmas cloth for the girl, she should have made the husband understand this from the onset. On the contrary, she went ahead to collect the money and ended up not buying anything for the poor girl. If this gets the op angry,I see nothing wrong with that bro.

All I see here is a head of the house ,a gentleman who like to treat every child under his roof equally irrespective of their biological affiliation.

You even write say you dey suspect am ,na that one make me con dey suspect you cos you don dey paint the picture say you nor fit trust yourself with a fifteen years old girl.

The point I agree with you is sending the girl back for peace to reign.

But if that woman were my wife ,she doesn't deserve any apology for disobeying me.

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by ArticleBeast: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

The post is stupid because I kicked against labelling people's spouses with inappropriate names? God! What a country
By now you keep quiet even the number of people liking his post shows you need brain fluid

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by hedonido: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
About the matter on ground, the truth is that your wife isn't a good woman. She is probably cheating and is also a bloody jezebel. Forget the househelp matter and the disrespectful accusation of sleeping with the small girl. For a so-called wife to dare to not prepare my breakfast and refuse to greet me in the morning because of this 'small' matter is intolerable.

Ol boy go and tell her parents that you're no longer interested. Initiate proceedings for reclaiming your bride price.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by openmine(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:
I know u will still find a way to live d woman and attack d man.u Neva dissapoint
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Bamz(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
Why are you engaging a minor as househelp? Why. Both you and your wife, you are horrible.

So disgusting
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by FrenchPeter(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
Why are you engaging a minor as househelp? Why. Both you and your wife, you are horrible.

This too forward. From his narration the girl is not engaged as you may insinuate but was handed to the wife from her family side to support her. The family allowed the girl go to school, that is great!! Now the issue of discrimination is what is making the matter worse. It is an abuse. If the woman can't love the girl she should return her back. Simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by twinskenny(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

Please house let me know if I overreacted

Some women self...

In my house we are treating both the maid and the my own children same way...even enroll her in private school

You don’t know tommorow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by galaxy2020(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
Your wife is wicked and heartless. You have to put your foot down as the head. As far as you are sure, you have nothing intimate with the girl, insist on treating her right.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Lush100(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
Am a woman but I don't like women holding men to ransom even when the man is the one spending the money

Ma, this your statement above will have no end oh because women do this everyday and every time. how u are a woman and not holding your man to ransome is amazing me; are you for real?

frozen70:

Women and their manipulating nature

Let her cry well well

You have done nothing wrong and she made you to say what you said

Tell her if she doesn't take those children to market to get their dresses, you will treat her in a manner that will correct her senses and be strick about it

She is being selfish and nothing else

It's either she brakes or she bends

Make your stand and don't shift your ground

If she doesn't cook for you, get the meals prepared yourself if you can or eat out

Am a woman but I don't like women holding men to ransom even when the man is the one spending the money
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Vicyace: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

This comment is an absolute trash.

Damn!

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by davillian(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
Your wife will show those girls pepper...
She would be nice to them when u are home and will turn to a devil once you out of the house.
You need to put your foot down that she treats them right whether she likes it or not.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Rubbiish(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
Thank you for your inputs , I have no bad intentions towards that small girl , she is like my daughter I want her to be treated the same as every child in my house. I only gave my wife 2k to spend on the girl , a OK jeans and shirt and what’s 2k really ? , she bought 4 dresses for only our daughter , one for Christmas , new year , first Sunday of the year and for her 9th birthday coming on January 20th , and a pair of shoes , honestly she doesn’t need all those clothes , her wardrobes is full with beautiful dresses that she can rewear instead she should have buy something for the help and save the rest of the money. On Xmas all the children in my house will be looking good with their brand new clothes except her , do you expect me to clap for her ? I will not be happy seeing her looking like a trash . Someone who sacrifice her childhood for my children , she does takes good care of them 24 /7 i, I have hidden cameras in my house, I check it every single night to see if she does maltreat them behind our back , what I saw amaze me, she always treat them nice with so much patience. If my children have so much love for her and why can’t I and my wife treat her so well? Well for those that suggested to return her back to her parents , well I will speak with my mother in law because she brought the girl for us , so it will be better to hear her opinions. Thanks once again
Oh God!
U are a good man
God bless u real good
The problem of the world today is how people feel so comfortable maltreating others. At least your wife could have bought cheap clothes for her. Find a way to get her nice clothes for Xmas. It will not be nice for her to look odd. Please send her back to her parents to avoid ur wife maltreating the innocent girl after this. So that it will not cause problems in ur marriage. God bless u sir.

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
You're a fabricator though most of them had this kind hot, dirty, and blind mind to even do more than this.

Okay, let say this post is a real life story that happened btwn you and your wife

My advice is, give her break na she go get sense herself to come beg you

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Bonapart(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Why put the girl at risk? Buying Christmas clothes for the girl will make wify hate her and it will mark beginning of trouble in the house and for the girl.
how do people around you cope with your immense stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by AfroBeatDiary: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

OP should listen to the bolded part

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
I believe he stated that they send her to school and provide all her needs. How does that make her a slave? The term house help doesn't mean it's a crime to unofficially adopt kids and provide for them while they render support in the home. If that's the case then all children are house helps in their own homes

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by KosiGee(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I am sure you saw the apostrophe symbol in the "woman"? Or is it that you don't know what it means?

2. A 15 year old is a teenager, an adolescent and not a child. And 15 year old get pregnant in case you don't know. Also do know that at age 15 some people are already done with secondary school, including some of my siblings.

3. Being a relative of madam is one reason the wife may be suspicious. It would have been different if she was his own relative.

Like I said earlier, a 15 year old is not a CHILD! Yes, OP may not be having affair with her but Madam isn't comfortable with her around anymore. Get the message!

I am a guy but I understand madam's angle!

Tonye, you are a respected nairalander but what you wrote up there and all your comments on this particular thread are embarrassing and silly.

You are a potential child abuser from the nonsense that you typed up there. A 15 year old is still a child mister, if she can get pregnant according to your warped cognition, so can lots of 10 year olds, even some 9 year old.

Adults or couple supporting the use of children as House helps should be tagged and barred from coming into contacts with children.

For the bully and vile woman who wants to rob a child of the joy of Christmas, I hope she be paid back. That child need to be taken back to her parents. She will have no joy in that family.

The abuse she suffers today might be transmitted to the poor kids that she’s been forced to look after. There should be a cctv in that house before bad things start happening.

A 15 year old is not just a child, she’s a baby and should not be forced to undertake adult responsibilities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by silverkings: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

My brother, you didn't over react. Try and call your wife to order. what she did was very bad. Do others as would want them to do u
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by TheManOfTheYear: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
drmikeadams:
angry cheesy grin from some comments here ,u go know say some people here dey maltreat dere house help
e.g. Tonyebarcanista
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Rubbiish(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
happney65:
I cannot respect you if you dont respect the waiter"..Mohammed Ali..

Your wife is not a good woman and you should consider divorcing her sef..For looking down on a housemaid she isnt worth it..I dislike people who behave like that to people on the lower ladder

unique357 I hope you see this..
God bless u for the bold sir
Seems we still have some good people, all hope is not lost
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Hermionegranger(f): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:
Thank you for your inputs , I have no bad intentions towards that small girl , she is like my daughter I want her to be treated the same as every child in my house. I only gave my wife 2k to spend on the girl , a OK jeans and shirt and what’s 2k really ? , she bought 4 dresses for only our daughter , one for Christmas , new year , first Sunday of the year and for her 9th birthday coming on January 20th , and a pair of shoes , honestly she doesn’t need all those clothes , her wardrobes is full with beautiful dresses that she can rewear instead she should have buy something for the help and save the rest of the money. On Xmas all the children in my house will be looking good with their brand new clothes except her , do you expect me to clap for her ? I will not be happy seeing her looking like a trash . Someone who sacrifice her childhood for my children , she does takes good care of them 24 /7 i, I have hidden cameras in my house, I check it every single night to see if she does maltreat them behind our back , what I saw amaze me, she always treat them nice with so much patience. If my children have so much love for her and why can’t I and my wife treat her so well? Well for those that suggested to return her back to her parents , well I will speak with my mother in law because she brought the girl for us , so it will be better to hear her opinions. Thanks once again
] You'll just worsen the situation by involving your mother in law. Send the girl home ASAP
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Ruman(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
olril17:

its stupid because u don't know this man in question,but u have concluded with your myopic fallacy that you suspect he already has eyes on the 15 yr old girl..

grow up old man

hahaha, how the old man wan take grow again. Maybe he may have sense in the grave
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Rubbiish(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
krak101:
You did well Sir. Personally I have made up my mind about anything concerning house helps...they must be treated like family. That is to say if I can't afford to Carter for them like my own kids then I can't have them.
This is good
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by mechanics(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
You should have just ignored her and buy the clothes for the house help yourself, because she will surely think what she has said talking back to her like that, just settle the issue with her and let her see reasons you want your house help to have her Christmas wears like your children.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by KosiGee(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

I believe he stated that they send her to school and provide all her needs. How does that make her a slave? The term house help doesn't mean it's a crime to unofficially adopt kids and provide for them while they render support in the home. If that's the case then all children are house helps in their own homes

Define “all her needs”. They provide for all her needs but she’s about to spend Christmas without ‘Christmas clothes’. It’s like robbing a kid in Europe the joy of Christmas present. Do you have any idea what those means to children??

That child is a nanny, carer, teacher, cleaner and nurse rolled into one.
Are you aware that the only time they get a break from all the abuses is when they get away from the house and go to school??

Do you know how much carers earn per hour? Do you have any idea how much pains that child and all children in her situation go through?

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by YorubaKing: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Why put the girl at risk? Buying Christmas clothes for the girl will make wify hate her and it will mark beginning of trouble in the house and for the girl.

Baba, gbenu e soun!

>90% of Nigerians get various mental problems! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by muyinet: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Stmiceel:
As for me you overreacted. Just ask her to send the house girl back to where she collected her. You need not to use abusive words for your wife. Her mistake doesn't change her from being your wife.
Try to make her forgive you for those words you use for her.
But don't forget to do the above.

How i wish nairaland has a slap on the face button, i for hit am severally for this post

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Chatbot1234: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I always knew you were a senseless dingbat but I never expected it this bad, I spit on you disgusting pd.pig . a fool you're and will always remain.
I curse you with the pain and sorrow the poor little girl will feel.

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Btruth: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
IAmStrange:
When it gets to this stage where wife starts accusing you of sleeping with the girl, so as to avoid getting into messy situations, its best for you to take the girl back to her parents.

seconded. Or else, the girl go see hell from your wife. Tell her to return the girl back to her parent. And if her parents want to know what happens tell your wife to tell them the truth... grin

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by alexmakaay(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unique357:

I can feel you bro. I can equally imagine how your wife must have been treating the house girl.

That aside, your wife is crying to subdue you in begging her for the inhumane act she did. Be firm as a man! let her cry a river.

As for the little girl, get her her Xmas tidings because whether your wife is shedding bloody tears or you are angry with the whole scenario.. it's none of her business. what matters to her is her Xmas clothes. fulfil it.

I think that's the immediate solution for this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy / I Was A Husband: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.