Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:01 AM

Access Bank Swift Bic For Adsense Payment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Access Bank Swift Bic For Adsense Payment (881 Views)

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Please Who Have Received Adsense Payment This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Swift Bic For Adsense Payment by Solacemk: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2019
Hi.
Please what's the access Bank Swift bic? I was asked to input it in my AdSense Payment option. Please help me. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Swift Bic For Adsense Payment by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2019
Solacemk:
Hi.
Please what's the access Bank Swift bic? I was asked to input it in my AdSense Payment option. Please help me. Thanks

Google is your friend. wink
Re: Access Bank Swift Bic For Adsense Payment by bedfordng(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Solacemk:
Hi.
you can simply screenshot the page and then send it via email to request for the details or better still, print it and take it to aceess bank close to you to fill it which you can then use the details on your AdSense
Re: Access Bank Swift Bic For Adsense Payment by Solacemk: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
bedfordng:
you can simply screenshot the page and then send it via email to request for the details or better still, print it and take it to aceess bank close to you to fill it which you can then use the details on your AdSense
Thank you. I'll do that
Re: Access Bank Swift Bic For Adsense Payment by emmyw(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Solacemk:
Hi.

Access Bank Swift Code: ABNGNGLA

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Free Coins On Tiktok / Help, I Am Not Getting Relevant Google Ads / Comment On 2face Idibia Fans Flash Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.