Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

How To Make A Realistic Digital Painting With Autodesk - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Make A Realistic Digital Painting With Autodesk (1091 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅Create Your own Portrait Pictures In 3D Digital Painting ....affordable / How To Do Professional Oil Painting With Your Android Phone / Elementary 3D Modeling With Autodesk Maya That You Can Do (Daily Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Realistic Digital Painting With Autodesk by heyiamMack(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hy y'all , I'm mack @arts_by_mack (Instagram) , a freelance CARTOONIST and a digital painting.
I'm introducing to you , Autodesk sketchbook and how to start /make your first digital painting art...
The app is totally free, get it up on playstore, Autodesk sketchbook pro and install it (on your mobile phone)
And there's is a PC version of em , Autodesk Manya !
Okay , here are different stages and process of making a digital painting...
Sketching
Painting
Shading
Detailing and some finishing touches ...
Okay let's start with sketch ..
Open your Autodesk sketchbook
Weve several tools on Autodesk , but the stage we're now is on sketching, so the basic tools we gonna use here is our pencil and erasers, likewise we've several pencils
*pencils*
Primary pencil.
Technical pencil
Fountain pen
Legacy pen
Ball point pen
Fet tip pen
Traditional pencils...
I make use of fountain pen and legacy pencil
So pick your fountain pen , go to the settings and change the pencil size/radius to 2.0/ 1.8 either of the two and let's the opacity of the pencil be 100

After that ,import your reference/picture you wanna use
After Importing, reduce click on the picture around the layer icon and reduce the opacity to 70/72
Create a new , and the new created layer should be below your picture layer , after that zoom in the picture and start tracing the outline , but make sure you're sketching on the empty layer you created ..

You can chat me up on WhatsApp app for the full tutorial just for a token ,
zero eight one six nine one five six five seven three
IG @arts_by_mack.

Re: How To Make A Realistic Digital Painting With Autodesk by EngrBouss(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Continue bro. I’m with you
Re: How To Make A Realistic Digital Painting With Autodesk by heyiamMack(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Chat me up on WhatsApp bro

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Record At Home Using My PC Or Iphone Without External Noise / Illustrators Thread And Likemind Creatives / Music Video (achieve A Video With Low Bidget)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.