Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,007 members, 7,803,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom (2962 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by ajebuter(f): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
So sad what the world has become!

Poor mother!

1 Like

Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Religion of piss
Abi na peace
I don't know how to spell again o.

E be like say na piss.

People dey cry say dem no get mama dis one kill him own. Religion Don totori him brain.
Note na every religion get mad people o.
Christianity when dem do their own according to history na die. Crusaders nearly finish the world.

Let's just live together. The nicest people I've met on earth happens to be Muslims. In no man's land where I no Sabi anybody na Alhaji give me house feed me till I get myself. Till today he no collect Chingbain.
Make we dey believe wetin dem dey tell us for our places of worship with piece of salt. One pastor once upon a time tell me make I go bring me car sow seed say God wants bless me. My dear God still bless me after I give am this....

11 Likes

Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hmm! May Allaah turn the Muslims back to their religion.

Just watch how some people will attack Islam now because of this, displaying ignorance as usual.

When the verse of Jihad was revealed, the non Muslims were divided into three:

- Those who were living under Islamic rule.
- Those with whom the Muslims held covenants and treaties
- And those who were at war with Muslims.

Jihad was commanded to repel the aggression of the last while peace was to be maintained with the first two as long as they also hold on to peace.

The wars in the Islamic texts were ordered against those who waged war against the Muslims, those who broke the treaties by persecuting the Muslims and those who plotted against Islam and Muslims to bring about its downfall. Allaah ordered that they fight so that the Muslims can be safe and so that their aggression will be repelled so that the call to Islam will not be extinguished and will continue.

That's what it means "fight in the way of your Lord"

These people are upon the extreme ideas of Khawarij and their ideologies are not of Islam.

- They fight people who are not at war with us.
- They even fight Muslims. How can they be fighting for Islam truly if they fight Muslims?
- The do suicide bombing. Suicide is forbidden in Islam. The Prophet said "whoever stabs himself with the knife will be stabbing himself continuously in that manner in hell. Suicide is a major sin
- The force conversions on people. Sincerity is one of the conditions of faith and it comes from the heart. If someone's faith isn't sincere, it's not accepted in the first place.
- They rebel against rulers. Islam forbids this.
- And again, a legitimate Jihad should be done on the command and mobilization of a recognized Muslim leader. Is there a Shariah government in place that mobilized these people to fight? No! That's aside the fact that their fighting is not justified in the first place.

And so on...

Look at what this one have done too. How can this be of Islam when just disrespecting yoir parents is one of the greatest sins in Islam not to talk of killing them?

The concept of Jihad "in the way of thy Lord" is as I have explained above.

And no Christian should even dare try to criticise that for God according to bible commanded fighting like that even in worse fashion.

- There was order (in the bible) in those wars to kill women, children, infants and animals. Islam doesn't command these.

- There was order that everyone should be killed except virgin girls who should be "left for themselves"

See: Numbers 31:17-18, 2 Kings 23:20-25, 1st Samuel 6:19, 2 chronicles 15:13, 1 Samuel 15:3

I know some people may say, some if these are in the old Testament. But was it not God that commanded it? And do you not believe Jesus is God who cane in form of a human? So that means you must believe that Jesus was that "God" that commanded it. And for those who don't believe Jesus is God, you just believe it's his father that did so. So there's no way out angry

These people are extremists upon the Khawarij Aqeedah and the rulers of that time even apprehended them when their aggression became too much.

Ignorant people like the Idiot above me called Shibaraba (yes you also called Islam piss so you deserve no respect) should always learn to find the truth and not accuse a religion for the actions of its followers. There are many evil things people who identify as Christians do today. it will not be fair for me to attribute it to Christianity.

So they shouldn't do it to us. And that includes any other faith or philosophy.

We hope that when Imes comes, these people will be apprehended, peace will return and the true image of Islam will be clear to the world.

Imes, we await your coming grin

3 Likes

Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by elmodee7(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
This is truly sad and should be condemned by all( Christian and Muslims alike,) this i pure unadulterated evil.

2 Likes

Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by backnbeta(f): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Thank God for my parents... that's all I'll say undecided

2 Likes

Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by Jokerman(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
The guy is already cursed... Drone targeting is his next fate

3 Likes

Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by DSENATAR: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
IAmStrange:

Just watch how some people will attack Islam now because of this, displaying ignorance as usual.

Jihad was commanded to repel the aggression of the last while peace was to be maintained with the first two as long as they also hold on to peace.

The wars in the Islamic texts were ordered against those who waged war against the Muslims, those who broke the treaties by persecuting the Muslims and those who plotted against Islam and Muslims to bring about its downfall. Allaah ordered that they fight so that the Muslims can be safe and so that their aggression will be repelled so that the call to Islam will not be extinguished and will continue.

These people are upon the extreme ideas of Khawarij and their ideologies are not of Islam.

- They even fight Muslims. How can they be fighting for Islam truly if they fight Muslims?
- The do suicide bombing. Suicide is forbidden in Islam. The Prophet said "whoever stabs himself with the knife will be stabbing himself continuously in that manner in hell. Suicide is a major sin
- The force conversions on people. Sincerity is one of the conditions of faith and it comes from the heart. If someone's faith isn't sincere, it's not accepted in the first place.

And so on...

Look at what this one have done too. How can this be of Islam when just disrespecting yoir parents is one of the greatest sins in Islam not to talk of killing them?

And no Christian should even dare try to criticise that for God according to bible commanded fighting like that even in worse fashion.

- There was order (in the bible) in those wars to kill women, children, infants and animals. Islam doesn't command these.

- There was order that everyone should be killed except virgin girls who should be "left for themselves"

See: Numbers 31:17-18, 2 Kings 23:20-25, 1st Samuel 6:19, 2 chronicles 15:13, 1 Samuel 15:3

I know some people may say, some if these are in the old Testament. But was it not God that commanded it? And do you not believe Jesus is God who cane in form of a human? So that means you must believe that Jesus was that "God" that commanded it. And for those who don't believe Jesus is God, you just believe it's his father that did so. So there's no way out angry

These people are extremists upon the Khawarij Aqeedah and the rulers of that time even apprehended them when their aggression became too much.

Ignorant people like the Idiot above me called Shibaraba (yes you also called Islam piss so you deserve no respect) should always learn to find the truth and not accuse a religion for the actions of its followers. There are many evil things people who identify as Christians do today. it will not be fair for me to attribute it to Christianity.

We hope that when Imes comes, these people will be apprehended, peace will return and the true image of Islam will be clear to the world.

Whenever you are done deceiving yourself let me know
It's obvious you are ignorant of your religion and it's believes. [color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
It would have been better if he had killed himself.

1 Like

Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by jcross19: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
IAmStrange:

And so on...

ask yourself this simple question why all the Muslims populated countries hate Christians? why all the terrorist are Muslims? why are they burning churches in Egypt? why there is no peace most of Muslims world? you can deceive fools but not the enlightened ones. 109 verses contain barbaric act. most of this jihadist are professor in Islamic study they know more than ypuy.

2 Likes

Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by IamCeazer(m): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
End time Son
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
jcross19:
ask yourself this simple question why all the Muslims populated countries hate Christians? why all the terrorist are Muslims? why are they burning churches in Egypt? why there is no peace most of Muslims world? you can deceive fools but not the enlightened ones. 109 verses contain barbaric act. most of this jihadist are professor in Islamic study they know more than ypuy.

The person who invented the Tijanniyah sect was a scholar of the Qur'an. He memorized all the Qur'an.

And yet, if you were told all the heresies Tijaniyyah has and how much they have deviated from Islam, you will marvel.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) prophecied that the Muslims after him will divide into 73 major sects and all of them are on the path of hell except one.

He then said after he was asked, that the 1 out of the 73 who will be on the path of heaven are those who are upon what He and the companions were upon - meaning those who practised Islam the way He and his companions practised it; The true Islam!

There are many sects of Muslims today just as the Prophet had prophecied - and that's one sign of His Prophethood on its own for those who are wise and open minded.

And just like He said, majority of these sects have faults in their Aqeedah and one of them is the Khawarij, an Aqeedah upon which these terrorists are.

So those people who you said graduated as Islamic professors might have graduated from Muslims schools that are upon the wrong Aqeedah or they may have graduated from the correct Muslim schools, but they were influenced and they changed. And that's if it's true that they are professors and you are not exaggerating.

So there are deviant sects out there. To know about true Islam, you seek the correct sources for there are people who identify with Islam but they are upon falsehood - just as the Prophet prophecied.

So your argument is just weak and you would see how erroneous it is if you had knowledge.

If you must comment again, ensure your comment is bases on sincerity and not just to attack Islam for I may not honour an hypocrite or a stubborn and insincere ignoramus with a response grin

And will it also be fair that I say that the people who invented the church of Satan are those truly practising Christianity and they know more than you if you happen to criticise their ways?

That's how unfair and - I'm sorry to say - unreasonable your argument is.

And Mr. DSENATAR I hope this replies you too...

Imes is coming grin
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by jcross19: 12:23am On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

The person who invented the Tijanniyah sect was a scholar of the Qur'an. He memorized all the Qur'an.

And yet, if you were told all the heresies Tijaniyyah has and how much they have deviated from Islam, you will marvel.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) prophecied that the Muslims after him will divide into 73 major sects and all of them are on the path of hell except one.

He then said after he was asked, that the 1 out of the 73 who will be on the path of heaven are those who are upon what He and the companions were upon - meaning those who practised Islam the way He and his companions practised it; The true Islam!

There are many sects of Muslims today just as the Prophet had prophecied - and that's one sign of His Prophethood on its own for those who are wise and open minded.

And just like He said, majority of these sects have faults in their Aqeedah and one of them is the Khawarij, an Aqeedah upon which these terrorists are.

So those people who you said graduated as Islamic professors might have graduated from Muslims schools that are upon the wrong Aqeedah or they may have graduated from the correct Muslim schools, but they were influenced and they changed. And that's if it's true that they are professors and you are not exaggerating.

So there are deviant sects out there. To know about true Islam, you seek the correct sources for there are people who identify with Islam but they are upon falsehood - just as the Prophet prophecied.

So your argument is just weak and you would see how erroneous it is if you had knowledge.

If you must comment again, ensure your comment is bases on sincerity and not just to attack Islam for I may not honour an hypocrite or a stubborn and insincere ignoramus with a response grin

And will it also be fair that I say that the people who invented the church of Satan are those truly practising Christianity and they know more than you if you happen to criticise their ways?

That's how unfair and - I'm sorry to say - unreasonable your argument is.

And Mr. DSENATAR I hope this replies you too...

Imes is coming grin
okay so are you telling me that Othman Dan fordio did what is wrong when slaughtered those Hausa that did not believe in his idealogy and took their land? have you forgotten that Islam was spread by sword ? do you know without terrorism and apostasy Islam can't stand? do all those terrorist are justified by the koran.? Mohammed was never peaceful man with other religions according to history even from.hadith he waged war against unbelievers and took all their belonging as loots? most Islamic countries don't experience peace because they religion don't allow it there is no tolerance for others religion in their vicinities.

2 Likes

Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 21, 2019
jcross19:
okay so are you telling me that Othman Dan fordio did what is wrong when slaughtered those Hausa that did not believe in his idealogy and took their land? have you forgotten that Islam was spread by sword ? do you know without terrorism and apostasy Islam can't stand? do all those terrorist are justified by the koran.? Mohammed was never peaceful man with other religions according to history even from.hadith he waged war against unbelievers and took all their belonging as loots? most Islamic countries don't experience peace because they religion don't allow it there is no tolerance for others religion in their vicinities.

Now I see that you are not being sincere.

Did I not tell you of the context of the wars the Prophet fought, that they were against those who were at war with the Muslims and those who plotted against Islam and the Muslims?

And are you a Christian? If you are, why did you not deliberate on those verses I quoted?

And Othman is not the Prophet. just like those terrorists, Othman could have been wrong.

And you were also asking me to look at Muslim countries?

Did I not tell you that many people have deviated from Islam?

How many of those countries practise Shariah? Even those that practise have heresies attached.

Go and read history and see the Shariah the Prophet practised and how he related with the non Muslims. He gave them their rights, he did transactions with them, accepted their invitations e.t c

The Prophet even said whoever mistreats an Al Dhimih (A non Muslim living under Islamic rule), He will intercede for that Al Dhimih in the hereafter. Mistreating a non Muslim living under Islamic rule is haram.

What are we even saying? The Prophet was so lenient with them that he accepted their invitations and that was what gave them chance to poison him. Or didn't you hear about that story?

You are just ignorant and insincere and u keep displaying it as we go along.

Another comment like that from you and I will cease to reply u.

I will follow the saying "Do not argue with an ignorant for he will bring u down to his level and beat u wIth experience"
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by bigpicture001: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

Now I see that you are not being sincere.

Did I not tell you of the context of the wars the Prophet fought, that they were against those who were at war with the Muslims and those who plotted against Islam and the Muslims?

And are you a Christian? If you are, why did you not deliberate on those verses I quoted?

And Othman is not the Prophet. just like those terrorists, Othman could have been wrong.

And you were also asking me to look at Muslim countries?

Did I not tell you that many people have deviated from Islam?

How many of those countries practise Shariah? Even those that practise have heresies attached.

Go and read history and see the Shariah the Prophet practised and how he related with the non Muslims. He gave them their rights, he did transactions with them, accepted their invitations e.t c

The Prophet even said whoever mistreats an Al Dhimih (A non Muslim living under Islamic rule), He will intercede for that Al Dhimih in the hereafter. Mistreating a non Muslim living under Islamic rule is haram.

What are we even saying? The Prophet was so lenient with them that he accepted their invitations and that was what gave them chance to poison him. Or didn't you hear about that story?

You are just ignorant and insincere and u keep displaying it as we go along.

Another comment like that from you and I will cease to reply u.

I will follow the saying "Do not argue with an ignorant for he will bring u down to his level and beat u wIth experience"

You are a big fat liar..do you know that:

1. Saudi Arabia was practicing islam b4 evn.mohammed was born..?

2. Do you know the kingdom banned and chased away mohhamed from.dia land evn dou he is citizen bcuz of his extreme views and teachings...?

3. Do you know all the neighouring caliphates also chased away mohammed from.dia land cuz of his violent teachings.

4. Do u know mohammed contaminated islam with justified killings..?

5. Do you know that he eventually killed the leaders of the caliphats that accepted him into thier land first as a land dispute judge nd later as resident...

5. Do u know mohammed taught his followers equal love for ur married wives bcuz dey were suprised he is cheating on his wife..?

6. Du u know mohammed respects christains nd jesus hence didint kill dem nd intead bannushed them from the labds he conquererd..?

7 .do u know mohammed took mecca nd the entire saudi kingdom by force..by killing all their leadership...?

8. Do u know he united the world arab pennisula by force nd wiping out tribes, kingdoms who refysed to convert to islam..?

9. Do you know mohammed told his followers that jesus would return...?

10. Do you know he was allegedly killed..?

11. Do you know the phrase " islam is a religion of peace" was coined by the saudi kingdom..to differenciate demselves from the radical mohammed...?

12. Do u know mohamned also read the quoran..? Thus making him not the originator of islam...?

13. Do u know the times of mohammed are not so far away nd that events were properly documented by the west..?. I mean, its in 18th century..nd everyone knows him...

My conclusion..: islam is genuinely a religion of peace nd tolerance...mohammed nd his doctrine destroyed it..
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2019
bigpicture001:

You are a big fat liar..do you know that:

1. Saudi Arabia was practicing islam b4 evn.mohammed was born..?

2. Do you know the kingdom banned and chased away mohhamed from.dia land evn dou he is citizen bcuz of his extreme views and teachings...?

3. Do you know all the neighouring caliphates also chased away mohammed from.dia land cuz of his violent teachings.

4. Do u know mohammed contaminated islam with justified killings..?

5. Do you know that he eventually killed the leaders of the caliphats that accepted him into thier land first as a land dispute judge nd later as resident...

5. Do u know mohammed taught his followers equal love for ur married wives bcuz dey were suprised he is cheating on his wife..?

6. Du u know mohammed respects christains nd jesus hence didint kill dem nd intead bannushed them from the labds he conquererd..?

7 .do u know mohammed took mecca nd the entire saudi kingdom by force..by killing all their leadership...?

8. Do u know he united the world arab pennisula by force nd wiping out tribes, kingdoms who refysed to convert to islam..?

9. Do you know mohammed told his followers that jesus would return...?

10. Do you know he was allegedly killed..?

11. Do you know the phrase " islam is a religion of peace" was coined by the saudi kingdom..to differenciate demselves from the radical mohammed...?

12. Do u know mohamned also read the quoran..? Thus making him not the originator of islam...?

13. Do u know the times of mohammed are not so far away nd that events were properly documented by the west..?. I mean, its in 18th century..nd everyone knows him...

My conclusion..: islam is genuinely a religion of peace nd tolerance...mohammed nd his doctrine destroyed it..

When I saw "Saudi was already practising Islam before the Prophet was born", I had already almost made up my mind not to reply this one. cheesy

I'll never agree to get dragged to your level of ignorance so you can beat me with experience

bye bye grin
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by bigpicture001: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

When I saw "Saudi was already practising Islam before the Prophet was born", I had already almost made up my mind not to reply this one. cheesy

I'll never agree to get dragged to your level of ignorance so you can beat me with experience

bye bye grin

Guy...practise islam in truth nd deviate yourself from the beileves nd teachings of mohammed....he killed the religion...

Shocker : my dad is a muslim nd curiosity nd deep learning gave me these facts. We discuss dix at home nd at will
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by bigpicture001: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

bye bye grin

Guy...practise islam in truth nd deviate yourself from the believes nd teaching of mohammed....he killed the religion...

Shocker : my dad is a muslim nd curiosity nd deep learning gave me these facts. We discuss dix at home nd at will .i left islam at age 24
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by Daddy46: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Religion of piss
Abi na peace
I don't know how to spell again o.

E be like say na piss.

People dey cry say dem no get mama dis one kill him own. Religion Don totori him brain.
Note na every religion get mad people o.
Christianity when dem do their own according to history na die. Crusaders nearly finish the world.

Let's just live together. The nicest people I've met on earth happens to be Muslims. In no man's land where I no Sabi anybody na Alhaji give me house feed me till I get myself. Till today he no collect Chingbain.
Make we dey believe wetin dem dey tell us for our places of worship with piece of salt. One pastor once upon a time tell me make I go bring me car sow seed say God wants bless me. My dear God still bless me after I give am this....
the religion stuff is more what they think it is why should I kill you because you don't worship my God or believe what I believe well,with unity we can make our dreams come through
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

bye bye grin
Answer him na. If it's to insult me you can do that. Animal. Answer him ozuor. I didn't reply because I know your foolery was just too obvious. Religion of piss. Jati
Jati. If it's of peace you won't reply with an insult for I still didn't insult you in My quote earlier. Piss
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2019
Shibaraba:

Answer him na. If it's to insult me you can do that. Animal. Answer him ozuor. I didn't reply because I know your foolery was just too obvious. Religion of piss. Jati
Jati. If it's of peace you won't reply with an insult for I still didn't insult you in My quote earlier. Piss

Oh! You are pained by that...

Did you not consider that when you called my religion piss? Did I not say that that's the reason why I insulted you back? why are u people not open minded? you said u didn't insult me earlier. That's a lie. You insulted me.

Yes, you insulted me

insulting Islam my religion is an insult to me

And more importantly, an insult to the Supreme being Allaah. If you can insult Allaah, then you deserve no respect.

As for answering that guy, you should know it will not be nice to waste my time on that. It's like dragging myself in the mud.

his claims are just too ridiculous and you know it. Replying him may make me end up getting frustrated because if he is going to counter my reply, he will be saying ridiculous things like the first time.

If you are pained by the insult, sorry ehn cheesy Oya come and collect sweets for you and your friends, you hear? grin
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

Oh! You are pained by that...

Did you not consider that when you called my religion piss? Did I not say that that's the reason why I insulted you back? why are u people not open minded? you said u didn't insult me earlier. That's a lie. You insulted me.

Yes, you insulted me

insulting Islam my religion is an insult to me

And more importantly, an insult to the Supreme being Allaah. If you can insult Allaah, then you deserve no respect.

As for answering that guy, you should know it will not be nice to waste my time on that. It's like dragging myself in the mud.

his claims are just too ridiculous and you know it. Replying him may make me end up getting frustrated because if he is going to counter my reply, he will be saying ridiculous things like the first time.

If you are pained by the insult, sorry ehn cheesy Oya come and collect sweets for you and your friends, you hear? grin
You've read it. I edit. That's how stars do
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
You've read it. I edit. That's how stars do
sorry, I don't even understand what you mean undecided
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Allahu Akbar
This is what Holy Quran commanded in Sura 5:51.
72 virgins awaits him in paradise
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by amuwo1980: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
The guy will commit suicide someday , watch and see
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by kayusely70(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Barbaric!
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by DoctorDree(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Reasons to doubt Islam and what they preach and practice
Re: ISIL Member Publicly Executes His Mom by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why nor add e papa, brothers and sisters even uncle and aunties Join
Rubbish

These people reasoning is totally different from us

(1) (Reply)

Wanted! Maid Drugged The Whole House, Go Away With Valuables in The House. PHOTO / PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan / They Opened His Skull And Removed Everything - Blackaxe And Vikings In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.