Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,764 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread (149215 Views)

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2020
koliks:
Good morning, Mr Chibexe I don't know how you conduct your business but it's messed up. My reasons are as this;

I referred a friend of mine who is interested in applying for Msc in Chemical Engineering at the University of Lagos to you. He wanted to purchase the past question from you, you then went ahead to manipulate him into paying for your online class as your terms and conditions were that he wouldn't get access to the most recent past questions if he did not. Here's where I have issues with you.

1.) Upon paying for the past question, he only got questions from the 2010/11, 11/12, 12/13 and 15/16 sessions. With the ommisions of 13/14, 16/17, 17/18, 18/19 and 19/20 session. There's an ommision of at least five (5) sessions contrary to your assurance that hell be getting the most recent questions for the unilag masters entrance examination.

2.) The online classes that your claimed are operating at full capacity have only held classes a record time of once.

The breaking point is this. When pressure was mounted upon you to provide the past question, you kept posting the person which implies that you don't have it in your possession until today when you went to compose and draft out questions by yourself posing it as questions of unilag entrance examination for 19/20 session.

It's either you make a refund or you provide the questions as promised.

Hello koliks

I know someone sent you to tarnish my image online but thats fine.

our online classes hold within stipulated days in a week, which the person you claimed to refer to me knows.

If he feels he has not been getting much value as claimed, this is feedback and i will take it back to my tutor to ensure she steps her game up as the exam is very close and i would want to record 100% success rate in that class.

For the past questions you claim i forged, pls kindly take that to anyone you know that wrote chemical engineering last year and enquire if those questions did come out or not. see attached our online class for chemical engineering last year and see for yourself what they said about the continuity questions i sent to your friend as one of the theories that came out.

however, im taking this as a feedback rather than a spite. thanks for referring someone to us, we will sure improve.

Buzor

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by koliks(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Nobody sent me online to tarnish your image sir. If you have done the right thing, I'll not be here wasting my time typing as its stressful for me.

Assuming the continuity question is correct, what do you have to say about the first attachment which is completely forged, you deliberately ignored that.

When are you sending the rest of the past questions I mean the 16/17, 17/18, 18/19 and the 13/14 questions. You deliberately ignored this too.

Payment has been made for over a week and you've not delivered on your part. If you are legitimate as you claim to be, then do the right thing
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2020
koliks:
Nobody sent me online to tarnish your image sir. If you have done the right thing, I'll not be here wasting my time typing as its stressful for me.

Assuming the continuity question is correct, what do you have to say about the first attachment which is completely forged, you deliberately ignored that.

When are you sending the rest of the past questions I mean the 16/17, 17/18, 18/19 and the 13/14 questions. You deliberately ignored this too.

Payment has been made for over a week and you've not delivered on your part. If you are legitimate as you claim to be, then do the right thing

LOL. dont assume. i forged them. it is well.

have a blissful weekend.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by koliks(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Chibexe:

Hello koliks

our online classes hold within stipulated days in a week, which the person you claimed to refer to me knows.

If he feels he has not been getting much value as claimed, this is feedback and i will take it back to my tutor to ensure she steps her game up as the exam is very close and i would want to record 100% success rate in that class.

For the past questions you claim i forged, pls kindly take that to anyone you know that wrote chemical engineering last year and enquire if those questions did come out or not. see attached our online class for chemical engineering last year and see for yourself what they said about the continuity questions i sent to your friend as one of the theories that came out.

however, im taking this as a feedback rather than a spite. thanks for referring someone to us, we will sure improve.

Buzor
Can you beat your chest and proudly say that the theory is not last semester past question for Msc Chemical Engineering??
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2020
koliks:
Can you beat your chest and proudly say that the theory is not last semester past question for Msc Chemical Engineering??

You are part of the online class na. your tutor has already told you why are asking me.

i dont have time for arguments pls. i have shown you a proof with the attached screenshot.

i wont respond to you again.

Go through the first page and read what people are saying about our services, im sure you will also say i forged it as well.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by koliks(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2020
First of all, p is not the symbol neither is it the unit of viscosity. Secondly your shorthand method of typing has given you away, it proves you forged it, as no educational institution will set their question in short hand. Observe the words I underlined in blue.

Secondly the following questions I stroke out in green makes no sense at all. If you are asking an question with "Which of the following", there should be a list provided from which you are too pick from. There are other flaws associated with your manufactured questions.

Furthermore, the questions are not standard, they are weak, I repeat the questions are not standard.

Kindly stand before the panel and defend your image which is built on fraudulent foundations which you claim I am trying to tarnish.

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by koliks(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2020
The 14th question you were trying to set is called solvent extraction not solvent separation. I believe Unilag should be enlightened enough to use the right terminology. Unless they did not set the questions.

I put it to you sir that you have committed fraud and impersonation. Stand before the panel and defend these facts that I've put before you.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by koliks(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Chibexe:

You are part of the online class na. your tutor has already told you why are asking me.

i dont have time for arguments pls. i have shown you a proof with the attached screenshot.

i wont respond to you again.

Go through the first page and read what people are saying about our services, im sure you will also say i forged it as well.
You continually evade the questions put before you.

Answer the questions sir and stop beating about the bush. Thank you
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by wowo5689: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Hello Chibexe

im really concerned about the entrance exam being online this year, whats your advice for those that write theory. are we going to be writing theory online too,or would it be objective
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2020
wowo5689:
Hello Chibexe

im really concerned about the entrance exam being online this year, whats your advice for those that write theory. are we going to be writing theory online too,or would it be objective

Hello wowo5689

the plans are being made for online entrance exam this year, however it is still being discussed.

If it is online, then everybody will be expected to write objective based questions.

there is need to step up your preparations as the exam is around the corner.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Godsoniam: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
koliks:
First of all, p is not the symbol neither is it the unit of viscosity. Secondly your shorthand method of typing has given you away, it proves you forged it, as no educational institution will set their question in short hand. Observe the words I underlined in blue.

Secondly the following questions I stroke out in green makes no sense at all. If you are asking an question with "Which of the following", there should be a list provided from which you are too pick from. There are other flaws associated with your manufactured questions.

Furthermore, the questions are not standard, they are weak, I repeat the questions are not standard.

Kindly stand before the panel and defend your image which is built on fraudulent foundations which you claim I am trying to tarnish.

Mr koliks, the 2019/2020 question that he gave you is correct. He was the one that helped me to do all my registration last year. He added me to a group for online tutorial and glory be to God, I
passed the exam and was admitted. I sent most of those questions to him after our exam last year. We were not given the question paper to take home, that was why I couldn't state the questions with the corresponding answers. You don't have anything to fear as far as the 2019/2020 questions he gave you is concerned.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Godsoniam: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
koliks:
The 14th question you were trying to set is called solvent extraction not solvent separation. I believe Unilag should be enlightened enough to use the right terminology. Unless they did not set the questions.

I put it to you sir that you have committed fraud and impersonation. Stand before the panel and defend these facts that I've put before you.

Thank you
The question stated that " which of the following is not a solvent separation process" with options
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by koliks(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
You are a fraudster sir.

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by koliks(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Godsoniam:

The question stated that " which of the following is not a solvent separation process" with options
Where are the options sir??
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Godsoniam: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
koliks:

The continuity question was the first theory question we were given in the 19/20 entrance exam. The second one was on Least square method with statistical data.

20 objectives
2 theory questions
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by koliks(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Godsoniam:

Mr koliks, the 2019/2020 question that he gave you is correct. He was the one that helped me to do all my registration last year. He added me to a group for online tutorial and glory be to God, I
passed the exam and was admitted. I sent most of those questions to him after our exam last year. We were not given the question paper to take home, that was why I couldn't state the questions with the corresponding answers. You don't have anything to fear as far as the 2019/2020 questions he gave you is concerned.
Lol. You can't compose that nonsense and come and sell it to someone as a past question. It's not done

Furthermore, I have no grievances with you. Let the legitimate business man come and answer the questions for himself.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Godsoniam:

The continuity question was the first theory question we were given in the 19/20 entrance exam. The second one was on Least square method with statistical data.

20 objectives
2 theory questions

Hello Godsoniam

Thanks for affirming to this.

Someone sent him to tarnish my image online but bigger than that he doesnt know.

i have removed him from my online class since he said i forge questions and i wont refund him either.

he can do his worst like i said in my chat with him.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Godsoniam: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
koliks:
Where are the options sir??
I already said we were not given question paper to take home. You will answer the question in the booklet. That is why it is very difficult to get their past question anyhow. There is no body that will be able to cram questions and options easily like that...
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Godsoniam:

I already said we were not given question paper to take home. You will answer the question in the booklet. That is why it is very difficult to get their past question anyhow. There is no body that will be able to cram questions and options easily like that...

Those questions were supposed to be treated in the online classes with the correct ans to them all. but the guy was quick to call me a fraudster that i manufactured questions from the blues. thanks for this bro. im grateful.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Saliuokulu: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mr Koliks those were the question of 2019-2020, I actually score 60%+ and got admitted. The continuity question came out. Also I can remember vividly those questions as were asked to submit both question and answer booklets. And immediately I came out of the hall I told Chibuzor the questions I could remember in the multichoice questions and I told him the continuity question came out, the second theory question was on regression.

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by samkickz: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Concerning
Chibexe:

Hello koliks

Buzor

For people reading this thread, I am the friend in question. And kolixs is my very good friend from undergraduate days and we are both aspiring Unilag PG intake.

Mr. Buzor, what my friend did was out of pure concern for a brother, he did this out of annoyance and I can say that I boldly support his claim now that you are phony, after removing me from the group I paid for to get tutorials and telling me do my worst. Very unprofessional of you. You have not been completely honest Mr. Buzor. I'll advice anyone who intends joining to think twice.

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by samkickz: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Godsoniam:

Brother, at least you are being truthful and your explanation is succinct. Our buzor told me to do my worst and he could have actually come clean to me to say that the questions are not the way they look. That I won't get the complete thing. And that this is the way it is. I paid you and had to like press you before sending the questions after sending they don't look like what you said, I had a talk with you, which is recorded mind you. You said you would post the missing years. See what you posted. 1 - 15 and one theory about material balance and mathematical analysis. Abi shebi you just explained that it is hard to come by has you just told him the ones you could remember.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
samkickz:
Concerning

For people reading this thread, I am the friend in question. And kolixs is my very good friend from undergraduate days and we are both aspiring Unilag PG intake.

Mr. Buzor, what my friend did was out of pure concern for a brother, he did this out of annoyance and I can say that I boldly support his claim now that you are phony, after removing me from the group I paid for to get tutorials and telling me do my worst. Very unprofessional of you. You have not been completely honest Mr. Buzor. I'll advice anyone who intends joining to think twice.

hello samkickz

LOL, you just created this account now. you are same person as koliks:.

if you like create 100 nairaland accounts, your dont try to defame my person. i wont take that.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by samkickz: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chibexe:

Hello Godsoniam

Thanks for affirming to this.

Someone sent him to tarnish my image online but bigger than that he doesnt know.

i have removed him from my online class since he said i forge questions and i wont refund him either.

he can do his worst like i said in my chat with him.

You say I sent someone, you say also that "I" said that you forged questions. And you feel it's cool that you removed me and said you won't refund me. Instead of you to.explain yourself like oga Godsoniam just explained. And say you'll see to it that something is done. Why I try to tell my friend who we happen to live not far from each other to calm down. Rather you come and defame yourself. � No problem. I leave you to God and God alone. Enjoy, whilst you are doing that think of someone's sweat(if you like say it's just 6k) that you robbed him of without getting full value. I rest my case.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by samkickz: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chibexe:

hello samkickz

if you like create 100 nairaland accounts, your dont try to defame my person. i wont take that.

I shake my head for you � think whatever you want. You just keep deviating from the fact that you handled the matter senselessly. You all can see what he has to say to all I stated ba. Chai what a world.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Godsoniam: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
samkickz:

Brother, at least you are being truthful and your explanation is succinct. Our buzor told me to do my worst and he could have actually come clean to me to say that the questions are not the way they look. That I won't get the complete thing. And that this is the way it is. I paid you and had to like press you before sending the questions after sending they don't look like what you said, I had a talk with you, which is recorded mind you. You said you would post the missing years. See what you posted. 1 - 15 and one theory about material balance and mathematical analysis. Abi shebi you just explained that it is hard to come by has you just told him the ones you could remember.

Like I said before, last year he was the one that did my registration for me. I didn't Know him before, I met him here on nairaland. I sent money to him and he did all the registration for me. He sent past questions to me; mind you, the "questions was not for all the previous years" He added me to the online group. In the group you will meet tutors that will solve several questions with you. And if you pay attention to the online classes and you do your personal reading at home, with God on your side you will surely ace the entrance exam.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
samkickz:

You say I sent someone, you say also that "I" said that you forged questions. And you feel it's cool that you removed me and said you won't refund me. Instead of you to.explain yourself like oga Godsoniam just explained. And say you'll see to it that something is done. Why I try to tell my friend who we happen to live not far from each other to calm down. Rather you come and defame yourself. � No problem. I leave you to God and God alone. Enjoy, whilst you are doing that think of someone's sweat(if you like say it's just 6k) that you robbed him of without getting full value. I rest my case.

you never wanted my explanation. you came with one intent which was to tarnish my image.

if you wanted explanation, you know where to get it from.

That 2019 past questions i was able to give you, i can beat my chest that you cant get it anywhere.

you can ask any seller online if they dont modify this one i already sent to you that you made public and send back to you.

Chemical engineering in recent years (2018and2019) have repeated questions i gave you with the mind that it is not in a public domain.

but now that you have made it public, just a friendly advice dont depend on it again because you dont know who is reading this thread.

my one cent to you though.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Godsoniam: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chibexe:

hello samkickz

Mr Buzor, please and please have mercy. Reconsider, I'm pleading... Add him back to the group. I believe he won't say negative things about you again... He has seen different positive testimonies. I believe he would pay attention in the online class. Please.......
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by koliks(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Your services are piss-poor sir. Anyone doing business with you is doing so at their own risk. If an individual is paying for a service, he or she should get their moneys Worth.

If you were in the young man's shoes and after paying for a service, someone sends you a poorly constructed and incomplete draft will you be happy with service rendered??

This is after series of pestering and constant calls after making payments.

When you are rendering a service, put yourself in the shoes of your customer and ask yourself if you will be satisfied with the service rendered.

You claim that I was paid to tarnish your image. Lol. You can go through my profile and post's and check my history if I'm in the image tarnishing business. You can't render poor services and expect a pat on the head. It's not done sir

Anyone doing business with you is doing so at their own risk.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
koliks:
Your services are piss-poor sir. Anyone doing business with you is doing so at their own risk. If an individual is paying for a service, he or she should get their moneys Worth.

If you were in the young man's shoes and after paying for a service, someone sends you a poorly constructed and incomplete draft will you be happy with service rendered??

When you are rendering a service, put yourself in the shoes of your customer and ask yourself if you will be satisfied with the service rendered.

You claim that I was paid to tarnish your image. Lol. You can go through my profile and post's and check my history if I'm in the image tarnishing business. You can't render poor services and expect a pat on the head. It's not done sir

I thought you said the past questions was doctored. Have you changed your line of argument? Those who have done business with me in the past have given their honest feedback about me whatever you say doesn't matter to me.

You can say whatever you want.

attached image is someone that got a material from me last year few days to her exam she used it judiciously and was admitted.
the testimonies are abound. you can as well go through this link to read for yourself https://buzorcareers.com/how-to-excel-in-unilag-post-graduate-entrance-exams/.

I have nothing to prove to you.

tell the person that sent you that you failed.

This is all from my end about you and you so called friend. I wont say anything again.

Bye and success in the forthcoming entrance examination.

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by tonyomodi: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
koliks:
I've attached the files that you claim are the 19/20 entrance exam. The first attachment is as poor job executed by you or one of your minions. You produced a PDF of the entrance exam of a university without the logo of the said school. When it's not a test exercise. Furthermore, the questions which you manufacture are not standard questions they are unintelligible to say the least. Even an undergraduate studying chemical engineering will ldo better than the wack job which you presented.

The second attachment which you claim is the theory part of entrance examination is obviously an Msc semester exam question which you went to acquire in a bid to save face.

If you want to be a conman or you want to play a scam the very least you can do is to be smart about it.
koliks:
I've attached the files that you claim are the 19/20 entrance exam. The first attachment is as poor job executed by you or one of your minions. You produced a PDF of the entrance exam of a university without the logo of the said school. When it's not a test exercise. Furthermore, the questions which you manufacture are not standard questions they are unintelligible to say the least. Even an undergraduate studying chemical engineering will ldo better than the wack job which you presented.

The second attachment which you claim is the theory part of entrance examination is obviously an Msc semester exam question which you went to acquire in a bid to save face.

If you want to be a conman or you want to play a scam the very least you [quote author=koliks post=91835718]Nobody sent me online to tarnish your image sir. If you have done the right thing, I'll not be here wasting my time typing as its stressful for me.

koliks:

koliks:

koliks:

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by queency1(f): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
It's possible that Buzor erred in his explanation to you, but his services are miles away from being piss poor. I was strolling the streets of nairaland last year when I found him out, and not only have I been admitted to Unilag, I have reffered people who sat with me for the same entrance exam last year and failed to him for this year's. The edge I had over my peers were hand written past questions Buzor shared in my tutorial group a few weeks to the exam, 70% of that particular past question was repeated at the exams to my surprise. If this wasn't a sponsored attack, then you both should mend the fence since it's a case of misunderstanding and poor communication.
koliks:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (89) (Reply)

2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.