Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread - Education (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread (149342 Views)

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Bokison: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
please is there oral interview for Accounting Part-time...

is there any accounting part time applicant here.. pls link me up
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Penproph: 5:45am On Apr 20, 2021
Cant view my result.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by teelord1(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2021
Penproph:
Cant view my result.

Everyone can't. So what do we do now.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by jumiasalesguy3: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2021
It would come up again after departments have rectified and applied the new cut off points for the year. All better still wait for the admission list.
What was used was old preset cut off points without consultation with various departments that's why it was removed.
Be calm and keep following.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by kefanee(f): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Are they going higher or lower?
Getting not recommended after getting recommended is gonna be terrible

jumiasalesguy3:
It would come up again after departments have rectified and applied the new cut off points for the year. All better still wait for the admission list.
What was used was old preset cut off points without consultation with various departments that's why it was removed.
Be calm and keep following.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by jumiasalesguy3: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
kefanee:
Are they going higher or lower?
Getting not recommended after getting recommended is gonna be terrible

Let hope it would be lower but it would depend on performance for that department and if they factor in the interview.
I know someone that didn't make the list after seeing recommended years back. He performed badly during interview and he wasn't shortlisted.
So we are all hoping it works out for us all.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Birdsky: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
jumiasalesguy3:

Let hope it would be lower but it would depend on performance for that department and if they factor in the interview.
I know someone that didn't make the list after seeing recommended years back. He performed badly during interview and he wasn't shortlisted.

How is the interview like? Any idea what they do ask or focus on?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Duchessbookey: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Do Public health conduct interview
jumiasalesguy3:

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by jumiasalesguy3: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Duchessbookey:
Do Public health conduct interview

You would have to visit the department and find out. Things change a lot. Two years back, a colleague who applied for public health said interview was conducted same day as the physical exam as it was that year.
So find out
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by jumiasalesguy3: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Birdsky:

How is the interview like? Any idea what they do ask or focus on?

Cross checking of credentials and asking one or two questions. Some will ask about your work place and how you plan to fund the program.
Most department do not have time to check those documents you posted during application.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Birdsky: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
jumiasalesguy3:

Cross checking of credentials and asking one or two questions. Some will ask about your work place and how you plan to fund the program.
Most department do not have time to check those documents you posted during application.

Okay..thanks
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Theo51: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Any Engineering System Management here?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by cbravo(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2021
THE PROBLEM OF IDENTITY IN KWAME NKRUMAH’S CONSCIENCISM: AN ANALYSIS
ABSTRACT
The problem of identity in African philosophy has been a psychological trauma facing the African mind about her predicament; the problem arose out of Africa’s trio experiences of racial discrimination, slavery and colonialism. These factors gave rise to the crisis of identity in Africa, showing that the African were psychologically invaded and that led to the problem of identity. This research work therefore, exposes the background to the problem using Nkrumah’s Consciencism and exposit that the problem which led to the crisis of identity in Africa is not culture but also social political, economical, religion and most especially philosophical. These left Africans with a schizophrenic identity and make it difficult for the African to understand himself. Analytical method will be applied using Kwame Nkrumah’s consciencism as a case study to reconcile the African traditional heritage with imperialist heritage, but ‘Consciencism’ created more problems than it claims to address by employing strong communist tenets in a bid to reconcile the problem of African Identity.
follow the link bellow to access the complete work
http://www.bravoprojecthelp.com/uncategorized/problem-of-identity-nkrumah-consciencism/
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by obojememe: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
i can't check my results. any help ?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Honor777: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2021
obojememe:
i can't check my results. any help ?

Chill, the results were taken out, we hope it would be re-uploaded soonest, only candidates that checked when it was newly released were able to see the scores then
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by ejimbe92634: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2021
Please help.
Must school fees be
paid one off.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Blessed4sure: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by obojememe: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Honor777:

Chill, the results were taken out, we hope it would be re-uploaded soonest, only candidates that checked when it was newly released were able to see the scores then
thanks
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Honor777: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
obojememe:
thanks

You're welcome
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Toluwa55: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2021
This room is so quiet
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Toluwa55: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2021
Abeg what's the latest?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Nanakeks: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hello, please can anyone help out with the link to join the whatapp group for MSc Environmental Management part time program. Thank you
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by obianujuO: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Is there a WhatsApp group for MSc Economics, or any info from the department? Please link me

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by creamierover: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hello Guys. Please is there any on for MSc in Production Operation Management? Kindly share whatsapp group link or number.
Also my profile keeps saying You have successfully completed and submitted your application[i][/i][s][/s] when i login to check my result.. IS this the general status for now? pls someone confirm let me know if i am the only one on this table.. thanks
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by mekzy22: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
creamierover:
Hello Guys. Please is there any on for MSc in Production Operation Management? Kindly share whatsapp group link or number.
Also my profile keeps saying You have successfully completed and submitted your application[i][/i][s][/s] when i login to check my result.. IS this the general status for now? pls someone confirm let me know if i am the only one on this table.. thanks

I also applied for Production and Operations Management, same display on my profile whenever I login. Mate you are not the only one on this table smiley

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by ulorseries: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2021
Hi guys! I applied for Postgraduate Chemical Engineering Unilag. I can’t view my result!! Any info on that please??! What’s going on??!
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
All of you keep commenting that u cannot see ur result, without reading the thread and following previous posts. The results have been taken offline since last week. This may be to stop the incessant calls being received by management.

Admission list may be released anytime soon as per the information I have. Perhaps the results will be released again with the admissions list.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by jumiasalesguy3: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
GeeX:
All of you keep commenting that u cannot see ur result, without reading the thread and following previous posts. The results have been taken offline since last week. This may be to stop the incessant calls being received by management.

Admission list may be released anytime soon as per the information I have. Perhaps the results will be released again with the admissions list.

MIT (Master of Information Technology) applicants with recommended status please gather here!

Wait for the new list and revised result based on overall performance. Someone that scored 45 and was recommended, if the score is reviewed upwards do you think he will still be recommended. Let just wait for list.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
jumiasalesguy3:

Wait for the new list and revised result based on overall performance. Someone that scored 45 and was recommended, if the score is reviewed upwards do you think he will still be recommended. Let just wait for list.

That's why it's called a review isn't it? Upwards or downwards, they already know their admission quota, so that's between the applicant, the school and God. Not everyone who applied will be admitted, so let's separate emotions from facts.

Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by fribarton(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
GeeX:

That's why it's called a review isn't it? Upwards or downwards, they already know their admission quota, so that's between the applicant, the school and God. Not everyone who applied will be admitted, so let's separate emotions from facts.

Good luck to everyone!

That is why it is better to conclude the result processing on time and past on the applicants' dashboard so people can know their fate and take the next step if the remarks show that. Why delaying when it is quite apparent that not everyone would be admitted. They delayed, pasted and then removed the results. This is quite frustrating.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
fribarton:

That is why it is better to conclude the result processing on time and past on the applicants' dashboard so people can know their fate and take the next step if the remarks show that. Why delaying when it is quite apparent that not everyone would be admitted. They delayed, pasted and then removed the results. This is quite frustrating.

I quite agree with you that the waiting period is tiring, especially due to the fact that people need to know their fate...

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (89) (Reply)

2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.