Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Rich Vs The Poor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Rich Vs The Poor (979 Views)

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria / Rich Vs Rich!!! As Sani Dangote Son Is Engaged To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rich Vs The Poor by Biggerbrocom(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Every update here is originally from www.biggerbro.com

This article is tittled; the rich words vs the poor words

Three most dangerous words that keep you poor. Have you wondered why some people seem to have the mightest touch whatever they touch it turns into gold
Have you also wondered why some people set goals and whatever goal they set they achieve them
What’s the difference between them and you?
What are there secret?
There secret is their words
You see words are how we think, words are how we express ourselves
And today I’m teaching three words I believe you have to illuminate from vocabularies. you don’t use this three words anymore
The very first word and the most dangerous word you can use day to day is hope

1. HOPE

hope this keeps you poor, think about it when I talk to entrepreneurs, so what’s exactly your marketing strategy? well they might say then my marketing strategy I build my business through words of mouth, through reforms and I always reply. You mean hope, you see hope is not strategy most people they hope to grow their business, they hope to generate more income, they to have more free time, they hope to start their business, they hope they’ll have pen financing for their investment, they hope. Hope is not a strategy successful people don’t use hope as a strategy because the minute you use the hope what you’re saying is You’ve no power, you’ve no control over the outcome. “I hope it works” “WelI I Hope this works out” is another thing to say I hope I like this article …that’s okay… but when you say I HOPE I… you’re giving away that responsible you also give away that power, you’ve no control, you’ve no power, you’ve no choice. when you’ve no choice, no power, no control, when you cannot decide you cannot take action and you can’t make anything happen so illuminate that word from your vocabulary that’s what is keeping you poor

2. CAN’T

“I can’t do it” “I can’t” “don’t have time” or “I can’t afford it” when you use the word can’t your brain stops working and also stop looking for solutions the minute you use I can’t “that’s it I can’t do it”. Can’t robs you of your potential and possiblity, you start asking yourself how can I. When I see people asking ‘how can I? like “I can’t start my business” or “I can’t develop that high income skill” or “I can’t do that side hustle” I always ask them does that mean you don’t want to do it? or you don’t know how to do it? Because we all have the ability we can all do something if we want to. Could you do it if you really really really want to? Of course you could… So the question is not I can’t is either you don’t want to and that’s perfectly fine then don’t say I can’t just say I don’t want to. When your friends ask you to go out with them you just say wow you know I can’t deniel but think I don’t can make it… Don’t say I can’t just say I’ve other commitments I don’t want to go, this is something I want to do or maybe next time.

Decide

commit

When you say I can’t does that mean you don’t know how to do it? Because you could go get how to there so much how to on the internet you can go find a way… you can take a program learn from a mentor

You have the ability so replace that can’t with either how can I or hey you know what I can do it “I can start that business” “I can quit that job” “I can learn that skill” “I can learn from a mentor” you’ve so much more potential if you believe in yourself

3. TRY

Try… Think about this do you use this word alot “well I’ll try to do something” I’ll try” when you use the word try the minute you use it you’re setting yourself up for failure. You’re giving yourself up when something doesn’t work out “well I try my best” I try to call you” I try…” Do this with me …you’re reading this article, are you sitting down, standing. take a step I didn’t say try to walk a step I said w a l k a s t e p I didn’t say try to move a step but move a step walk! You see the State of try don’t exist! It’s just a fake story we create in our own mind the state of try don’t exist is either you do or you don’t, there is no such thing is either you move when you a step forward or you don’t a take stay forward there is no try, try means nothing happens so illuminate that word from your vocabulary.

You see the difference when you and anything you want is your words, words that you say to yourself which is your mindset and the word you said to others how do you communicate, how do you persuade people, how do you influence others, how do you close. The only difference between me of three, five years ago and me now is I’ve learned to master the art and science of word usage that serve me, that work for me not working against me.

If you like what you read you can't visit www.biggerbro.com

Remember...
Subscribe
@ the website

Follow the thread...

TBC

Re: The Rich Vs The Poor by Biggerbrocom(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
Follow biggerbro on social media platforms

Re: The Rich Vs The Poor by Biggerbrocom(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2019
Today We're discussing

FIVE STEPS TO HELP YOU ON YOUR WAY TO BEING RICH.

First, start saving. Rich people save all the time. They do not tend to spend money on lots of unnecessary items. They make sure that they put aside money and save it. Being rich means a slow accumulation of wealth. Unless you hit it big you will not get all this money really fast. Therefore, if you want to be rich you need to start saving money.

Second, don’t buy luxury items. Studies show that rich people actually buy luxury items a lot less than poor people. Look in your garage. Do you have a Mercedes? Or, do you own a Toyota? Studies show that millionaires tend to own Toyotas much more than Mercedes. What does this mean?

This means that they are not spending money on getting something just for status. Instead, they are spending money and looking at items as things of utility. So, a Toyota and a Mercedes are both cars. They will both get you from one point to another. Why buy a car that is much more expensive? Instead, buy items that are useful and don’t spend extra to gain status.

Third, think of ways to earn extra income. Rich people work very hard. Money is not just given to them. Some of them work multiple jobs to save up. After you have additional cash to invest, you may not have to work multiple jobs. But in the beginning you will have to figure out how to make the most money as fast as possible. Get a second job. Do additional consulting on the side. You will never be rich if you do not work extra hard.

Fourth, stop passing over opportunities repeatedly. The full meaning of POOR is actually “Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly” What most people are good at is passing over opportunities repeatedly, so tell, me why wont they be poor? I’ve shared several life changing information and opportunities with some of my subscribers within the last 3months.

But because of the meager N5,000/10,000 naira that they need to acquire the training on some of these life changing opportunities, some of them decided to tag it as scam and because of this, most of them decided to pass it over. Maybe you are even one of them. No wonder why the rich would continue to get richer and the poor poorer, you know why? because the rich would always look for opportunities to multiply his/her wealth irrespective of the risk involved.

But Some people on the other hand ,would remain poor because they are so scared of risking the only money that they have got. Small time, they will start blaming the Government/parents for their poverty/joblessness. Your being poor/Jobless is your fault. Stop holding people responsible for it.

You expect people to pity you and give you things for free. Good things are not free and good things do not come cheap either. Life is all about risk. The rich are risk takers. If you want to be rich/wealthy, you must be ready to pay the price. You will remain poor until you change your mentality. If every opportunity you see continues to look like a scam to you, then sorry to say this, you would only remain poorer. So change your mentality today.

Every opportunity you see on the internet is not a SCAM!

Finally, learn to invest. Rich people know how to invest their money. Whether it is buying real estate or stocks or any other types of items, rich people know what to invest in and how to manage their money. If you don’t know how to invest, take a course or read up online. Learn as much as you can about investing. It is important to manage your money wisely. A rich person can turn $1 into $10. Can you do that?

Being rich and prosperous is about knowing the right way to do things and having the fundamentals. Make sure you have the skills above so you to get know how to be wealthy

To Your Success!
Re: The Rich Vs The Poor by Biggerbrocom(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2019
Pls make let's this thread interactive

If you've question(s) ask...

If you've answer to the question, answer....

If you've have contribution do so...

To our success!
Re: The Rich Vs The Poor by Biggerbrocom(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Follow biggerbro on Facebook and Instagram

Re: The Rich Vs The Poor by Biggerbrocom(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
Stay strong

Re: The Rich Vs The Poor by Ozed71: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
Follow biggerbro on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rich Vs The Poor by Biggerbrocom(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hello friends

Biggerbro here! And our discussion continues today

"But before we continue I'll advise you visit our website to read this topic because most article are written in image format meaning it will be more understandable if read up on our website"

today we're discussing... FIVE REASONS TO KNOW YOU ARE DOING GREAT.

I have seen and I’ve heard of people who live their life as if it don’t worth living… Are you among this people? Have you seen people like this? If yes then I’ve five reasonable points to prove to you that you have reasons to live for

1. YOU ARE ALIVE
A dead man is dead. That is what it is. Dead. But you are alive. And this alone shows you are not doing badly.

The popular word is: While there’s life, there’s hope

Image_

And this is true.

I Googled “how many people died this week”. It leads me to a statistics website called wordometers

I could only get the estimates of people who have died this year and today. See below:

That’s a lot of deaths. I tried to filter by country to get Nigeria’s estimates but the feature was unavailable.

My Friend you get the point? you are not one of the over 22,000,000 deaths this year alone. You are alive. The dead don’t read. Congrats on being alive. Be grateful for it.

I thank God for you.

2. YOU ARE SANE

I bet you were not expecting this.

But sanity is a gift. And insanity does not mean only those who stroll on the streets naked?—?although that too is sad.

But I’m saying that your brain works. Your mind is sound, rational and healthy.

The beauty of a sane mind is that you can learn. That means you can become anything you want to be.

And the ability to learn is a blessing.

“The greatest wealth in Life is the ability to learn”.

The issue with insanity is that it grounds you. It puts you on the same level forever?—?until you get your sanity back.

That we have hope for a better job, marriage, children, increased salary, making impact?—?or whatever? the nice thing we are hoping for —?all rides on the fact that we are sane.

Sorry this might make you moody?—?but the point is?—?be grateful.

And do say a prayer for those you know who need their minds back.

3. YOU HAVE A BED TO SLEEP
People who are familiar with life in Lagos will appreciate this point.

Sometimes last year, I had an appointment very early in the morning so I left the house earlier than normal (around 5:00 am) and on getting to the streets leading to my destination (Ikeja, Lagos) – I saw people sleeping on side steps, front porch of shops & buildings in the area.

I saw people sleeping on mats and hard card boards.

Some just woke up, while some were still at it. My heart tanked. That was the first time I will see such.

The parked tricycles homed some people and also parked trucks.

It was sad.

I don’t think you are in this position. I think and know you have a nice bed and a roof over your head.

I need not remind you of those transversing borders in Europe looking for new homes due to war.

But you are not.

Be grateful.

And say a prayer for the families in distress in North East Nigeria and in Europe.

4. YOU HAVE GOT PEACE

Writing this point made me somewhat sad.

During war or chaos?—?everything is grounded.

No one is operating any business or posting new jobs. What job? To do what? Maybe to become a soldier but definitely not a customer care officer at a Multinational in Lagos.

Nobody is promoting you or increasing your salary. The mind shifts from convenience to survival.

But you have peace. You are not worried about your safety.

No one is chasing you out of your home.

You should be grateful.

And pray for peace in Nigeria.

5. YOU HAVE FAITH

This point will not sit well with most in other countries, but that’s their loss. We are Nigerians and we have faith here, people.

Any part of the divide you find yourself tells you that you have something higher than you. That you have a God who Has got your back.

I Googled for the part of the Quran that says this and I saw:

“Verily We created man from a product of wet earth; then placed him as a drop (of seed) in a safe lodging; then We fashioned the drop into a clot, then We fashioned the clot into a little lump, then We fashioned the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators!” [23:12-14]

And I know the bible says:

“For I know the plans I have towards you are plans of good and not of evil, to give you hope and an expected end”. Jeremiah 29:11

So, hold on to your faith. It is your best bet.

You only have to play your own part and the author of your faith will play His.

In conclusion; discovery is all about showing you the wisdom that will help you succeed in your career and business—but whatever we teach will not work if your mind is not set right.

Yes, there are things you are not happy with—but hey, there is a lot more for you to be grateful for.
It’s always tempting to focus on the things not going well—know that this will not help. It never does.
Yes, it is good not to accept the status quo. But let that feeling drive you to find out how to change it.
Failure often implies some things were done wrong. Don’t be sad—just go find out how to do it right and apply what you learn. And you’ll be good.
Always remember that a lot of people will be glad to have the things you and I take for granted.

Think on these things.

The summary of it all is that no matter the position you find yourself today, always be grateful to God. Your case is still better than several others

What are you grateful for? I’m first to comment, let’s hear your own in the comment section.

You like our article?

Follow On us nairaland and other social media, visit our website regularly, share with friends and subscribe to our email list

This is the only I'm expecting from you.

Stay strong!
Re: The Rich Vs The Poor by Biggerbrocom(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
I'm grateful I have life and good health...
Re: The Rich Vs The Poor by Ozed71: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Happy Xmas from all of us at www.biggerbro.com

Re: The Rich Vs The Poor by Biggerbrocom(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy New year guys

The Lord shall make all your affort fruitful from this new decade

Re: The Rich Vs The Poor by Biggerbrocom(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Today we're discussing on our goal achievement for Last year 2019

How much did you achieve?

How well have you planned for 2020?

2019 is gone I know many people set goals at the bring of 2019 but this is 2020 they didn't even attain any height in their goal not like they forget what they said at the beginning of the year but here they're setting another for 2020

For me setting another goal 2020 is a not bad idea but I'll like you to ask yourself
"How have I failed in 2019"?
If it's possible bring a sheet of paper and write them down

It's better to lose count while counting your blessings than losing your blessings while counting

It's good we check back and find out why we fail last year before proceeding for another

Like my Nigeria brothers will say maybe my village people they do meet for my head that's why
I no reach my goal for 2019

You know, you give excuses

Before talking about village people fight the Enemies within first

My People will say it is the rat at home that will tell others in the bush that there's fish in the house

So defeat the enemy within you before taking another step

Let's look at those Enemies within

Ignorance
Unpreparedness
Laziness
Faith without works
Planlessness
Lack of purpose

These are the enemy within you
( I'll break it down before the week runs out so ensure you follow me now so you don't miss any of my update)

Your goal and purpose for 2020 must be smart

For me the word smart in goal setting stand for
S= must be specify
M= must be measurable
A= must be attainable
R= must be realistic
T= must be time base

Your goal for 2020 must obey the 7 commandments of goal setting

1 thou shall write down your goal
2 thou shall be decisive
3 thou shall be focused
4 thou shall plan thoroughly
5 thou shall be persistent
6 thou shall connect God with your vision
7 thou shall plan to reward yourself

Draw up a road map, build Team, make good friends in 2020
T together
E everybody
A achieve
M more

"" Be determined there is no impossiblity

... I'll write more on this topic before the week runs out...

Stay strong
Re: The Rich Vs The Poor by Biggerbrocom(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2020
Follow get inspired with biggerbro on the career thread of this forum

Re: The Rich Vs The Poor by Biggerbrocom(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hello guys sorry for the late update I've been busy lately

Today we're discussing How To create business idea

The world is a global village and the internet is the village square
Ideas rules the world and if you look around you just take look around you, you will realize everything that makes life meaningful and comfortable was all born out of ideas even you as person was once an idea in the creators mind and an idea in your parents mind now a reality in the world

There are things that exist today but were impossibilities of yesterday.
I can’t forget the days GSM was new to Nigeria all of us were proudly carrying palasa you know like Sony Ericsson those of us that don’t like tuck in our stirt we started tucking because if you have it then, they say you must show it by hanging it across your neck you buy patch and hang it, those memories were really funny.

I remember they use to tell us don’t worry very soon you will start making calls you be seeing the person you are calling (video calling)
We were like abeg Bros stop washing me I resemble pikin But excuse me is it happen today? Oh Yes!
It was yesterday’s impossiblies but today’s reality

There are things that look impossible today but will be tomorrow reality, yeah! Yesterday ideas is to today’s reality and today idea is tomorrow’s reality

Ideas are so power but only those who take it serious enough to act on them get the benefit

You may just be one idea away from your breakthrough
You know in Nigeria we say for you to blow

Now sometimes people have money but don’t know what to do with the money because they lack ideas

There are four set of people when it comes to ideas and money which one are you let’s find out

1. Those set of people who have ideas and don’t have money
2. Those who have money without ideas
3. Those who have ideas and have money
4. Those who don’t have an idea also don’t have money

Now which category do you belong to?

I’m going to share with you how to create a business idea

So at least if you don’t have money you should at least have idea(s)
If you have money you should idea(s)
If you have idea don’t worry the money will come because all it takes is an IDEA

Now take an existing product add more value or additional benefit to it and offer it at the old price or cheaper, that’s one.

This is a good way to generate business idea even though it’s an existing product you’ve added benefit and value to change the dynamic and selling it at the same old price or cheaper gives you a strong market penetration, these was the principal of the Japanese hard take over of global car market

you know stylish car with electrical gadget but cheap

Remember satchet water business in Nigeria it also came out this basic principal people use to buy water in cups, from buckets and now the packaging and health benefits became the aded value but still at the same price it boom and became a money making industry. isn’t it? everybody want to sell pure water that’s what they call it.

Now number two; take an ordinary product strip it to it basic and offer the substance of it at a basic or cheaper price

Hmmm this one we get us talking of some things but let’s see
Have you ever bought an expensive item you kept unwrapping it only to discover the real product is so small compared to the packaging you still have to throw away? how will you feel if they have offered you the product Cheaper without the packaging? you would probably preferred it you know without the packaging.
How many times have you entered flight without eating in the flight or without watching movies many airline now sell cheap ticket you buy food if you want.

Number three add or remove packaging from a product or service; now Phil Knight founder and chairman of Nike shoes took a pair of old fashion running shoes and added flash to it, the shoes were named after top basketball stars and it exploded in sales Steven Nicole’s on the other hand focus on sensible shoes call case suites, no sneakers that glum in the night, no hype, no running shoes, no flash just old sensible shoes and the revenue swapped

Which ever ways, these Idea generation strategy works it works, it works all the time.

Number four and I’ll stop here

Package a something made easy; Let me break it down

Before now having a pounded yam meal was an issue because the stress of preparing it you have to cut the yam, boil the yam and then start pounding you know it takes average of 90 minutes to go through the process of eating a pounded yam then came pounded yam made easy by pounded yam flower and 90 minutes has being reduced to 20 minutes by one product

To have a tea you need sugar, milk, chocolate but now we have tea made easy 3in1 satchet a product that contain everything you need just add water and it’s ready

Think of what you can make easy there alot of things around us

You know why Nigeria is so ready is because there is alot of problems that most of us are not solving so look around you think as you walk around don’t complain like every other person is complaining… What can you see that others are not seeing? how are you thinking it is your mentality that create your reality, Stop complaining rather start thinking and creating because it is in creating, it is opening of your mind to see and stop complaining and nagging and feeling bitter and sorry for yourself that’s when ideas can flow through you so quit complaining.

(1) (Reply)

How Amazon Affiliate Program Works + Get A Verified Account On Amazon In Nigeria / Spy Camera At An Affordable Price / How Can I Send Money To Venezuela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.