Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Computer Literate Should Pls Put Me Through. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Computer Literate Should Pls Put Me Through. (716 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Literate Should Pls Put Me Through. by yinkbell: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
hello nairalaners. have got a PDF text i need to edit but i don't know how to go about it. how can i edit the pdf text? i want to save myself the stress of retyping the text. is there a solution to this problem? i'll appreciate your contribution .
Re: Computer Literate Should Pls Put Me Through. by Ladylite: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Go to Google and type

Online Pdf converter

Then convert it to Word docx or text txt files. Then download the editable version.

When you are done editing simply convert it back to pdf
grin
Re: Computer Literate Should Pls Put Me Through. by LOGOBELT: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
yinkbell:
hello nairalaners. have got a PDF text i need to edit but i don't know how to go about it. how can i edit the pdf text? i want to save myself the stress of retyping the text. is there a solution to this problem? i'll appreciate your contribution .
There is a solution
Got www.smallpdf.com

Its either you edit it on the website, send it to your email and download.
or
Convert it to ms word on same website, download, edit with ms word program on your system, then upload back to the website and convert to pdf
Re: Computer Literate Should Pls Put Me Through. by saxwizard(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
you csn also install Microsoft office 16 and open the pdf with Microsoft office 16.
it will ask if you want to convert to editable format
Re: Computer Literate Should Pls Put Me Through. by yinkbell: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
LOGOBELT:
There is a solution
Got www.smallpdf.com

Its either you edit it on the website, send it to your email and download.
or
Convert it to ms word on same website, download, edit with ms word program on your system, then upload back to the website and convert to pdf

thanks bro. God bless you sir.
Re: Computer Literate Should Pls Put Me Through. by LOGOBELT: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
yinkbell:

thanks bro. God bless you sir.
and you too bro

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Drawing Tablets For Sale / In Need Of Amazing Designs Click Now / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.