Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO (1647 Views)

DJ Dimple Nipple With Big Pawpaw Shares Some Romantic Moment With Her Fiancee / PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot / Lady Proposed To Runtown While He Was Performing On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lady proposed to her man outside, the man said yes, people reacted.

Ladies can you do this to your man??

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/moment-lady-proposed-to-her-fiancee.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2mgeb_yP8s

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mind44

Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
Is not bad grin
Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
I like them thick, My spec
Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by sweetonugbu: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nairaland feminists will not like it, those men haters will be like this is rape

Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
Boringdraw1:
I like them thick, My spec
lovely couple
Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by blakid(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hope the girl will be the one to pay his groom price...
Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
I'm very certain Imes will never like this approach... no, not that the lady was first to profess her interest but it's about the manner it was done.

Imes will frown at that and whatever Imes will frown at is not good, basically.

So I give the event a "dislike" undecided

When Imes comes, He will come to teach and guide women through on how to achieve this purpose in Shaa Allaah.

Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by randyhoff: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
The tide has truely changed
Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by Onyi22(f): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
It can never happened in Nigeria
Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by Welcum: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
I don't like it.
Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by ValCon888: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nairaland feminazis don't have the balls to propose to a man. They'd rather turn into evening newspapers than bend the knee.
Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lalasticlala see this
Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Your thomas doubting is so strong. It needs clarity, but its happening already.

Onyi22:
Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
Because of this, madness will disorganize the nervous system of the ill-societal feminists and they will be mentally hospitalised...

Kudos to this bold, right-thinking and humble feminist in the vid...
Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by meobizy(f): 2:26am On Dec 21, 2019
This is an old video and likely a prank.
Re: Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Fiancee Outside, The Man Said Yes. VIDEO by meobizy(f): 2:27am On Dec 21, 2019
Onyi22:
I'm sure it does but behind lock and key.

(1) (Reply)

Future Caresses Lori Harvey In Romantic Pool Photo On Vacation / Girl Uses Cucumber To Please Herself On MC Galaxy's Live Video (VIDEO) / Nigerians Laugh At Mr Eazi Because Otedola Bought Ferrari's For His Girlfriend,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.