Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX (10916 Views)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself. / Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by nairafame(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
According to eyewitness, Nigerian man forced his girlfriend to shave off her hair, because he has no money for Brazilian hair, the man also captured the lady after the low cut says shes beautiful.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/man-forced-his-girlfriend-to-cut-her.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mind44

Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by nairafame(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Which Type of Man Is This
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bloggers and lies be like 5 & 6... grin
Everything Nigerian this, Nigerian that. Always denting the county's image because of cheap fake stories... undecided

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by randyhoff: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Gorimakpa grin

13 Likes

Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by nairafame(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
eduman365:
Everything Nigerian this, Nigerian that. Always denting the county's image because of cheap fake stories... undecided
No be me kuku see am I just have to share it with you guys
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by spinna: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Se this one na conehead or flarthead? Nairaland tribalists over to you.

edit..Wow so nairaland automatically translates flat head as one word into the word igbo.. interesting
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
She looks a lot prettier than many of those fake slay queens out there on make ups, wigs and other artificial stuff.

9 Likes

Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
nairafame:

No be me kuku see am I just have to share it with you guys

Ok keep sharing fake news with no source about. Everybody wants to be a blogger nowadays...

7 Likes

Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by Birdeyeview: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
eduman365:

Ok keep sharing fake news with no source about. Everybody wants to be a blogger nowadays...

Bloggers with zero content... wonder how they make their change for sub.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
nairafame:
According to eyewitness, Nigerian man forced his girlfriend to shave off her hair, because he has no money for Brazilian hair, the man also captured the lady after the low cut says shes beautiful.

See More Photos Below

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mind44

This one na girlfriend abi na patient?
If this is true, the man should cover his face in shame. How can his girl friend look this malnourished and he has the gut to be taking shots of her and posting it?

All these boys wen nor chop belleful come dey carry girlfriend... Is that the priority? Mtchew.
Nothing Buhari no go see for London
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by tooth4tooth: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
This girl looks like a minor to me undecided
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by Noah13: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by Allsingles: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
eduman365:

All bloggers don't lie.
Check https://allsinglesandmarried..com
For Marriage and Relationships.
Then come here to tell us if there are lies there.
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by slivertongue: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
child abuse
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Allsingles:

All bloggers don't lie.
Check https://allsinglesandmarried..com
For Marriage and Relationships.
Then come here to tell us if there are lies there.

LoL opportunist. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Birdeyeview:

Bloggers with zero content... wonder how they make their change for sub.

Imagine a foreigner searching for relationship info about Nigerian men and they come across this fake abusive content. These guys don't think of the ripple effect of these fake news and they are many.

Nairafame, Pizzyvibes, etc. I'm compiling a list of fake bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by boxer022(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
The girl in question must either be a child or behaving as one. How can a boy who you claim you love and loves you treat you like this and you allow it? A boy that will leave you tomorrow for another girl, a boy that has not paid your bride price ordering you to cut your hair and still say you are beautiful. He must be very wicked. How will he react if a boy does such a thing to his sister or daughter?
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by edoairways: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bloggers trying to twist story here. I presumed the lady in question is pressuring her boyfriend for Brazilian hair but the guy declined. So in other to checkmate her excesses her boyfriend insist she cuts her hair
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

This one na girlfriend abi na patient?
If this is true, the man should cover his face in shame. How can his girl friend look this malnourished and he has the gut to be taking shots of her and posting it?

All these boys wen nor chop belleful come dey carry girlfriend... Is that the priority? Mtchew.
Nothing Buhari no go see for London
Is that you on your dp?
You look like someone I know
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by lizzywhite(f): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
I wonder why some ladies don't always have a say in their relationship, No man can try dat with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:00am On Dec 21, 2019
nairafame:

See More Photos Below

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mind44

With a low haircut she looks even more sexy and hot. I do not know why Nigerian women don't want to unlock their true beauty like this girl

1 Like

Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by chigoizie7(m): 12:48am On Dec 21, 2019
Okay, na their business be that
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by jasman1: 12:53am On Dec 21, 2019
You mean her se x buddy? Shit holes
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 21, 2019
Although I have not met her before, but she looks different.
weird.
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 21, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Is that you on your dp?
You look like someone I know

O yeah?
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by meobizy(f): 3:46am On Dec 21, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2019
Did he tie her to the chair undecided
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by Chukwu1220(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2019
You bloggers can lie
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:45am On Dec 21, 2019
its seems that the guy wanna use her for ritual, how he want his wife to look like this folk. may be he is testing her natural beauty.
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 21, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

O yeah?
I just PMed you cool
Re: Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX by partnerbizn4(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2019
she is still beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story / my E Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.