Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Have Sure Business Idea But No Investors - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Have Sure Business Idea But No Investors (764 Views)

Business Talk Introduce Your Business/business Idea / Need A Co Partner With A Sound Business Idea / Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Sure Business Idea But No Investors by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
I have a great business idea that I need investors that share the vision 2020 with me.
Can you join me share the vision 2020?

If you know you are very strong to invest your money on fintech business or you know who can invest money on my virgin fertile business idea then WhatsApp me on 08035679171

Note: the is a new idea or business that nobody has never done here in Nigeria.
Re: I Have Sure Business Idea But No Investors by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Go 2 bank of industry nd borrow money to run d Biz

Awon scammers

1 Like

Re: I Have Sure Business Idea But No Investors by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Go 2 bank of industry nd borrow money to run d Biz

Awon scammers
Please if you know you don't have vision anything serious to do then stop your zero sense talk.
Follow my post and search about me . I'm not a scammer like you. Becareful ....

1 Like

Re: I Have Sure Business Idea But No Investors by rexchazy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Post Your idea here lets see if it makes sense before I Contact you
Re: I Have Sure Business Idea But No Investors by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
rexchazy:
Post Your idea here lets see if it makes sense before I Contact you

is that how it works ?
i should post it abi ? VisionRubber ,,,,you want to steal
Re: I Have Sure Business Idea But No Investors by wickedtuna: 12:40am On Dec 21, 2019
At least tell us that problem you are intending to solve so we can at least have a general idea. What do you think about that?
Re: I Have Sure Business Idea But No Investors by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2019
dammyconcept:

is that how it works ?

You see your life while can't you tell him to contact or give your contact you are saying vision rubber

1 Like

Re: I Have Sure Business Idea But No Investors by rexchazy(m): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2019
You would say vision plastics. Die with ur useless vision
dammyconcept:

is that how it works ?

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE: 9KG Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher / What Do You Know About Internet Business? / I Wanted To Add You On Facebook, But.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.