Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

FINANCIAL REBELLION against GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FINANCIAL REBELLION against GOD (538 Views)

Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God / How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God / Why Do People Lie Against God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINANCIAL REBELLION against GOD by constancefriday(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
It's all about greed and finding an excuse to disobey GOD'S COMMAND. (Read Mark 12:17)
Rebellion is a Fruit of the seed of Satan. Take note.
There's a difference between Revolution and Rebellion.
Jesus Christ led the greatest Spiritual Revolution in history and Jesus Christ clearly stated that in MATTHEW 5:17 (let me rephrase what he said in a way you'll easily understand): Christ said "I've only come to establish a Spiritual Revolution not to Rebel against GOD.
FINANCIAL REBELLION is also part of a rebellion against GOD.
Don't be deceived.
Other types of Rebellion exists.
Remember 10% is too little for GOD. Don't be unwise. God uses the Foolish things of the world to confound the wise.
For you that think i'm foolish.
You're so sensible enough to compare a Preacher of the Gospel with a secular Musician. Who is my good neighbour anyways.
You must truly be leading everyone to heaven.
#realconstancefriday

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FINANCIAL REBELLION against GOD by WinningEleven(m): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
You didn't Even take time to explain what financial rebellion is so that those unintentional sinners will recognize their error and repent
Re: FINANCIAL REBELLION against GOD by constancefriday(m): 7:25am On Dec 21, 2019
@WinningEleven Financial rebellion against GOD is any form of refusal or evasion of what Jesus Christ instructed us to do in Mark 12:17 in terms of financial matters. The non financial forms of it exists but in this topic we're focusing on the financial aspect of rebellion.
Thanks.
Re: FINANCIAL REBELLION against GOD by ademchij: 4:45am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
It's all about greed and finding an excuse to disobey GOD'S COMMAND. (Read Mark 12:17)
Jesus Christ led the greatest Spiritual Revolution in history and Jesus Christ clearly stated that in MATTHEW 5:17 (let me rephrase what he said in a way you'll easily understand): Christ said "I've only come to establish a Spiritual Revolution not to Rebel against GOD.
Don't be deceived.
Remember 10% is too little for GOD. Don't be unwise. God uses the Foolish things of the world to confound the wise.
You're so sensible enough to compare a Preacher of the Gospel with a secular Musician. Who is my good neighbour anyways.
#realconstancefriday
Re: FINANCIAL REBELLION against GOD by stephieok: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
Don't be deceived.
#realconstancefriday

(1) (Reply)

Reacting To The Coronavirus & Stock Market Fall (by Truthunedited) / Nairaland Sunday Service: The Hour Of Trial / Let Pastor Be, Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.