Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) (22982 Views)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2019
pmedia1:
Let us see the names of the engineer s

Cause most of the guys on the picture already look like them them

As far as there nigerians,were OK.up buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by UnitedNigeriaUN: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2019
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by sbashir10(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2019
H
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2019
We at are very impressed.

God bless our darling daddy, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable vice Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

#GodBlessNigeria

2 Likes

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by TommyAnthem(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2019
So China will just transfer their technology to you like that, all they will help you with is how to do maintenance not the core technology of production, easier said than done.
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by Damod88: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2019
noisy45:
I bet you all of them are Mohammed, abdullahi, Dani. Useless country

Even if there from your tribe, how does that make you rich?

5 Likes

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by MrImole: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2019
BlackBigBlog:
Another Team Of Nigerian Engineers Have Just Concluded Training at CRRC Qishuyan's Factory. We Are Not Just Building Rail Networks, We Are Also Building A Wagon Assembly Plant, & Developing Local Capacity.

Remember 150 Nigerians Studying Railway Engineering In Two Universities In China, Bankrolled By The Chinese Government. After Their Graduation, Some Would Be Employed By The FG As Lecturers In The Transportation University So As To Impact The Knowledge On New Students For The Maintenance Of Our Rails Others Would Move To The New Train Factory In Ogun To Help Nigeria Produce Made In Nigeria Trains.

Thank You Baba Buhari �
Thank You Rt Hon Chibuike Ameachi

Source : TawaLyne

Fresh graduates?

And majority of our engineering graduates (especially mechanical engineering students) are still not fit to service (I beta pass my neighbor) generator.

I so much love this country, so many ideas to till...
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by sheltcon: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Are you ok

What did u expect me to, shower accolades abi
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
We at are very impressed.

God bless our darling daddy, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable vice Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

#GodBlessNigeria
Bullion, Olenu daaku! wink

God bless you too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by Sleevia: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2019
Abeg, are these guys twins?

They all look Northerners. Also, what was the selection process for such training. How many people knew that a training like this was underway?

SMH

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by sheltcon: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2019
post=85096369:
God bless our darling Daddy

Who is ur daddy. Baba egbe mo iye omo tobi
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2019
noisy45:
I bet you all of them are Mohammed, abdullahi, Dani. Useless country

If dem carry your tribe, na to dey thief all the nuts and bolts even in China.

1 Like

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2019
more hausa engrs
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2019
TommyAnthem:
So China will just transfer their technology to you like that, all they will help you with is how to do maintenance not the core technology of production, easier said than done.

What are you moaning about?
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by sheltcon: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2019
rusher14:

If dem carry your tribe, na to dey thief all the nuts and bolts even in China.

Are u okay?
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2019
Sleevia:
Abeg, are these guys twins?

They all look Northerners. Also, what was the selection process for such training. How many people knew that a training like this was underway?

SMH

What if they are northerners?
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2019
sheltcon:

Are u okay?

Very well thank you.

Are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2019
Audio training

buhari use his salary or pensions to train them Abi

Training people to run locomotive trains
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by Sleevia: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2019
rusher14:

What if they are northerners?
I mean all the trainees seems to be a northerners. At least balance it to be 50-50.

I know you won't like this.
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2019
Sleevia:
I mean all the trainees seems to be a northerners. At least balance it to be 50-50.

I know you won't like this.

All of them are southerners.

At least, if they could make it 50-50.

I know you won't believe this and obviously you won't like it.

2 Likes

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by merits(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2019
carterguccy:
And so Make we dry beans
can't we just appreciate our government for once?
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2019
TUANKU:
Credit where it's due. I'm impressed with Major General Buhari on this one, long term planning for the railway/transport sector is the right thing to do. There won't be need to hire foreigners and pay them huge sums to do what nigerians can do.
Unfortunately, not strategic enough.
Ajaokuta steel is the first priority. Without that, you can't maintain the railways except by importation from this same Chinese
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2019
QuotaSystem:

He is no doubt a visionary leader.

God bless General Buhari.

First Google the meaning of visionary also in respect to the type of train system his government spent tax payers money on

Second Google qualities of visionary leadership to know if buhari has the qualities

Thirdly Google example of world recognised visionary leaders and see if buhari name will appear compare the list with this your demagogue.

Even buhari wouldn't refer to himself as a Visionary leader

He knows he's a devil, who has come to steal kill and destroy

1 Like

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2019
QuotaSystem:

He is no doubt a visionary leader.

God bless General Buhari.
You don't seem to understand that what we need is more fundamental!
Power and Iron and steel technologies. Without these two every activity of Government on the railways is zero.

It's like training Nigerians how to snow ski knowing that we don't have snow in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by seguno2: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2019
eduman365:
Hope they learn enough to satisfy the technical exchange goals of the federal government. I participated in such a program way back and it was really good...

If there's stability in Nigeria and we have politicians who are passionate about social development, Nigeria will be among the top 20 countries in the world within a very short period. All it takes is just one true visionary leader.

Abeg na which kind formula we go take get just one true visionary leader?
And what is wrong with Buhari? Is he not a visionary leader?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2019
shadeyinka:

Unfortunately, not strategic enough.
Ajaokuta steel is the first priority. Without that, you can't maintain the railways except by importation from this same Chinese

You guys don't get tired of the same cry year after year?

If Ajaokuta doesnt work, nobody can set up medium scaled steel factories in the various parts of the country that felt cheated when Ajaokuta was being established?

2 Likes

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by Sleevia: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2019
rusher14:

All of them are southerners.

At least, if they could make it 50-50.

I know you won't believe this and obviously you won't like it.

Give their names.

As far as I am concerned, that training was not announced for people to apply for it, was it?
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2019
Sleevia:

Give their names.

As far as I am concerned, that training was not announced for people to apply for it, was it?

I should give their names?

No, you give their names.

You made the first allegation.

I'll hold my peace until you provide them.

2 Likes

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by prof12(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
simply say more northerners Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari
Afonja must get sense by force.
That is why you're finding it difficult to move forward as a nation, because of the issues of religion, region or tribe.

3 Likes

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2019
seguno2:

Abeg na which kind formula we go take get just one true visionary leader?
And what is wrong with Buhari? Is he not a visionary leader?

We all know our present crop of political elites are recycled old men. There's nothing visionary about Buhari and their generation. The change we need in this country can only be brought about by the younger generation. You and I have that task cos at our age, most of them were already presidents and governors.
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by realoscar84(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2019
This is a positive step in the right direction. running a crash course like this, can it prepare them adequately for the job?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Dismisses PDP, LP’s Request For Live Coverage / Shell To Sell More Oil Assets In Nigeria / Saraki’s Trial Will Now Hold Everyday, Says CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.