Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) (44312 Views)

Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) / 7 Most Beautiful Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Pictures / My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by czarina(f): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2019
Racoon:

Whao! I was in Jos 2011 and it was nostalgic visiting these point of nature's beauty.
it's even more beautiful these days
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by Emarex: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2019
Still trying to differentiate aso rock from Zuma rock
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by Homers123(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2019
Mayo mayo mayo oo
lori Olumo
Mayo mayo mayo oo
Lori Olumo.

1 Like

Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by majamajic(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2019
czarina:
Our beautiful Plateau state being sufficiently represented here! Nice work op.

Make plans to visit Plateau today! You'll love this state! kiss kiss kiss

plateau , they have nice beautiful ladies
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by pedi(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2019
czarina:

You can say that again and again! Which side you day for jtown?
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by tstx(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2019
Dope
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by bigdot1759(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2019
All this are small rocks
Go to ilawe ekiti u go see mother fucker of rock

2 Likes

Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by sakastin(f): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=CabsmartNG2000 post=85098512]SELLING FAST!!! JOIN OUR WAITING LIST

Toyota Hiace Bus is available for crowdfunding.

Join our list of interested investors by clicking on the link to fill our waiting list.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WHN5QFL

Invest to crowdfund a bus with Cabsmart Nigeria to earn 30% of investment + invested capital in a year.

With 60,000 Naira for 30% Returns in a year, you can Co sponsor the acquisition of a bus and earn on a monthly basis for 1 year.

JOIN OUR WAITING LIST HERE https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WHN5QFL

This bus would be used to further serve our corporate clients and riders. All funds are fully insured against any eventuality.

For more information, kindly visit Cabsmart.ng OR Contact any of our community managers on whatsapp on 2347066647894[/quot

fraudsters
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by czarina(f): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2019
majamajic:

plateau , they have nice beautiful ladies
They sure do!
pedi:

You can say that again and again! Which side you day for jtown?
We're everywhere!
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by naijacarz(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Beautiful Niger Area
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Zuma Rock is a perfect example of an inselberg...

Where the Geography students at?
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by chibnnodi: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2019
You did not mention The Ranch, at Cross River state.
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by Racoon(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2019
czarina:
it's even more beautiful these days
smiley You just want encourage us to come Jos sis.Nice anyway-Jos is historic in Nigeria
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Iragbiji nko? undecided
Smile

It really has an interesting view whenever I'm going to Ikirun

Buh the State govt no package amgrin as dem package Olumirin Waterfall @Erin Ijesha

1 Like

Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by nairaman66(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2019
Conceptman:
Zuma rock has a very beautiful look, I've seen this rock on my several trip to Abuja each time I try shopping for materials in suleja/kaduna road and when u see this rock from afar, u will think it's going to fall, it has some little rocks around it too and mostly u find goats climbing and one will wonder why they can't fall . I wish the government can upgrade our tourism sectors, things like this will generate attractions. I miss Abuja, maybe when I have aluminium projects to handle, i should be seeing the Zuma rock again.
https://www.nairaland.com/4814062/aluminium-windows-building-casement-casement/7

Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by czarina(f): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2019
Racoon:
smiley You just want encourage us to come Jos sis.Nice anyway-Jos is historic in Nigeria
cheesy cheesy
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by femi4: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2019
You didn't do justice to the pix of Olumo rock

The pix below is better

Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by pryingeyes(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2019
What's the difference between Rock. Hill & Mountain?
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by Shyluck(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2019
'Adada Hill' in Uzouwani Local Government Area of Enugu State is a wonder hill. The whole hill is pure white sand and even whiter than river sand. For so many years people of Nsukka zone and its environs have been fetching sand from the hill and will continue to get their sand from there even for thousands of years to come.
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by Greatness28: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2019
Nice One
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by femi4: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2019
Emarex:
Still trying to differentiate aso rock from Zuma rock
Zuma rock is well shaped with no trees around it

1 Like

Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by lookingfly: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2019
czarina:

And while you're visiting, remember to book our delightfully rejuvenating massage sessions.

You'll love every second!
hope you guys have sexy female massagers shocked
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by BigJakie: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2019
This is the only Rock I know... every other is imitation

Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by Job2004: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2019
Shere hills is the beauty of nature its totality.
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by Alladinn14(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2019
GreatUniben:
Kukuruku Hill, Igarra, Akoko Edo, is also one of the major and ancient hills with great ancestral history.

It's located at Ososo ,Akoko Edo ....

Not igarra
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by IntellectOzone(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2019
This Hills are incomplete without my town Hill (Iya Mopo- Igbeti)
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by Teejazy(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2019
The Riyom rock can be found in Riyom town in Jos state.

Jos state? Where in Nigeria is that?
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2019
czarina:

And while you're visiting, remember to book our delightfully rejuvenating massage sessions.

You'll love every second!
You definitely have not been to Kogi. We have more beautiful rocks in my village. Trust me on this
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by RealNigar: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by czarina(f): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2019
omokoginimi:
You definitely have not been to Kogi. We have more beautiful rocks in my village. Trust me on this
If it was "remarkable enough", e for make the list. cheesy
Re: Major Landmark Rocks In Nigeria (Pictures And Details) by Bahamas95(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2019
Nice one cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa / Thread On "World Class Bus Terminals"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.