Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) (58807 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by ctleurocollege: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
This woman is beautiful sha
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by grandstar(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
obembet:
No man Enjoyed this woman pass king sunny Ade. Not even obj

Maybe u are one of KSA pikin wey we know no self

I doubt they had an affair

If you love me, you will wait for me
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by shogsman(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
nerorex01:
Guess you are one of those whose fingers moves faster than their brain...
To start with I am a fashion blogger, so I don't speak cos I have free MB
It was clearly stated for haters like you to stay clear cos it was my opinion on the issue but read una no go read
I have contributed to some articles on the evolution of fashion nativity and modernity. Read and learned from older contributors making me to understand that fashion keeps coming back to us...
If you can remember the good old days of boot cut trousers and how it resurfaced in the early 2000's before paving way for pencil trousers which is still in vogue till date.
For me it is poor to condemn anyone for what they believed to be fashionable to them.

Anybody with functioning eyes will see the difference between the 2 generations, by the way the picture your posted does not depict the fashion statement of this present generation.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by ChiefSweetus: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
This woman body count no go be here o! lipsrsealed
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
powerfulguy:
I dont know her
You don't know Onyeka Onwenu? I feel sorry for the Indomie generation...
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by DelphiOracle(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
chigoziri2403:
chased her
o. I never knew.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
powerfulguy:
I dont know her
If you don't know her it means you are born in the 2000s
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by samteebiz3: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
powerfulguy:
I dont know her

You are either not a Nigerian or were not born in the era that witnessed her robust success.
You probably must be a joker or an olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
she was sexy af cool

all these ones na pioneer for olosho work. they deserve national honours inside the thing sef
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by youngsahito(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
ziegurf:
....that's my Mom, I'm her only child/son.....Mom I love you, may your dayses be longatua and may you walk and never to stumbled....
prove it to us and stop forming familiarity.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by ziegurf(m): 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
madjune:

Are you sure you're Onyeka's son?
It's really hard to believe judging from your poor written english.
Onyeka i knew from her broadcasting days through the 80s would have raised a more polished mind than your writing evinced.

English language isn't my mother tongue, I learn English, therefore don't judge my poor English as you've observed, abum nwafor ndiejezie
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by ziegurf(m): 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
youngsahito:
prove it to us and stop forming familiarity.

...what else do you need from me?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by youngsahito(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
ziegurf:

...what else do you need from me?
ask yourself
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Diego1989(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
Paxxcarl:
go fry your destiny mumu
Mugu, dis one enter u. �
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by madjune(m): 12:55am On Dec 22, 2019
ziegurf:

English language isn't my mother tongue, I learn English, therefore don't judge my poor English as you've observed, abum nwafor ndiejezie

It's ok, though i question your professed identity.
Onyeka has an almost flawless diction, obviously through her journalistic training abroad but i must say, she failed if all that couldn't rub off in your own in-house trainings.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Actuarydeji(m): 6:02am On Dec 22, 2019
Indomie generation
powerfulguy:
I dont know her

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by yommen: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2019
powerfulguy:
I dont know her

You were born few years ago. Don't bother yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by channel361: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2019
How to get MTN Xmas Promo 150mb to 30gb Data see here
https:///2sVeBFi
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2019
ziegurf:
....that's my Mom, I'm her only child/son.....Mom I love you, may your dayses be longatua and may you walk and never to stumbled....

Which of them ? Abraham Ogunlende or Tejani Ogunlende ?

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by valarmorghulis: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2019
tuzle:
i have been seeing dis indomie generation thing and I want to understand something, what age do u term indomie generation? Indomie is about 30 something years old in Nigeria
Indomie 30+?
It was introduced in 1995
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by GorkoDimo: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2019
From the Pictures I can only say With time all Ladies get Fat.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by kbbanj10(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Beautiful Momma. 'ONE LOVE' exponent may your days be long
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by tuzle(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
valarmorghulis:

Indomie 30+?
It was introduced in 1995
it was imported into Nigeria since 1988, it was during that 1995 period that the factory was set up in Nigeria
Re: Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) by SAMBARRY: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
obembet:
No man Enjoyed this woman pass king sunny Ade. Not even obj

Maybe u are one of KSA pikin wey we know no self
so Na buiscuit Abi stout wey them dey pass around? Sometimes when some of you talk I wonder whether you have the privilege of having a mother talk more of the one that raised you right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor / Photo Of Clarion Chukwura's Three Sons, Robert, Brian And Clarence / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.