Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,593 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Can I Do With A Degree In Agric Economics And Extension - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can I Do With A Degree In Agric Economics And Extension (286 Views)

Do I Need A Degree To Become An HMO Officer? / 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree / Security Guard With Master's Degree Gets N250K After Encounter With Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With A Degree In Agric Economics And Extension by Felixefe: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2019
I applied for pharmacy at uniport but was given agric economics and extension. What can one do with that degree and is it possible to change to pharmacy.

(1) (Reply)

Primavera P6 Training In Abuja / Don’t Know Your Next Career Move? Read This Short Summary! / How To Become A Content Writer On Opera News Hub And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.