Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (612 Views)

Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study by chibaby1985(f): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rich men love women with small breasts, the poor love those with big bust, study says.

There has always been the wonder of whether men prefer bigger breasted women, or women with a smaller chest. And as it turns out, it all comes down to how much money they earn!

Two studies dating back several years have finally shed some light on the question, pointing out some surprising factors.

Psychologists Viren Swami and Martin Tovée conducted a study which investigated whether men’s access to resources would influence their preferences for breast size in women.

They carried out two experiments in which they tested whether men who lack material goods would find larger breasts more desirable than men who do have material goods.

For the first experiment, they explored the relationship between financial security and men’s preferences in breast size. They recruited 266 men from three parts of Malaysia that varied in socioeconomic status – low, medium and high.

Each participant was shown animated female figures, each varying in breast size. They then rated them out of five for physical attractiveness. And it turned out, men with a lower socioeconomic status found larger breasts more appealing than those with a higher socio-economic status.

They then compared breast size ratings in a second experiment which reflected upon the evolutionary perspective of breast size – being that it is a signal of a woman’s ability to bear and nurture a child. But this time, they did it based on a full stomach.

They used 66 hungry male university students, and 55 with satisfied appetites to test whether the security of food had an effect on their preferences, participating as they either entered or exited their campus cafeteria between 6pm and 7pm.

They also only used white males for this study, as ethnicity is known to influence breast size preferences.

Again, they were shown five women with varying sized breasts. And apparently, the hungry males preferred the bigger breasted women more than the satiated men.

(Metro)

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/poor-men-love-big-breasts-rich-prefer.html?m=1

Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study by sunnychibs(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
Leave breast for children abeg
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study by chibaby1985(f): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
sunnychibs:
Leave breast for children abeg
So are you a child?
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study by beresponsible(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
Poor men looking for where to hide from poverty all day under the breast just sucking
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study by meobizy(f): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lol at an obvious picture of Kylie Jenner. Studies told me to disregard studies and live my life to the fullest.
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study by chibaby1985(f): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
beresponsible:
Poor men looking for where to hide from poverty all day under the breast just sucking
Badt guy
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study by Olugbenga1234: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lolz
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study by uboma(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hahahaha

This research should be repeated in Nigeria. There are some sugar daddies who prefers busty ladies while some ajepakos prefers petite boobs.
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lies from the pit of abyss. I love women with big breasts and I am very financially stable. All these generalization shiits.
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study by chibaby1985(f): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Lies from the pit of abyss. I love women with big breasts and I am very financially stable. All these generalization shiits.
what's the percentage globally?

(1) (Reply)

Four New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos / 196 New Cases Of Coronavirus; 307 Discharged, 51 Deaths, Total 1,728 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.